PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Rich Ach: almost impossible to get it without using plat?

garou498
01-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Hello community,
I'm farming and merchanting sinces many months, and i can't get more than 850k.

Every day, when i see folks who are full myhtic, i ask them: "how did u get gold to buy these mythics???"
and they always answer me "by farming and merchanting", and i ask them to say a few simple details like "where did u farm?", ... and they always say "everywhere", because in fact MOST of them got millions of gold BY OPENING CRATES!!
Here's an evidence: all of my friends who are minor and don't have credit cards to buy plat, or these who didn't pay to have plat, ALL OF THEM try to get millions of gold, and they say that's its very hard and that it will take 5 months.

I tried to farm brackenridge with my lep, result: got 2 crates in 40 minutes, so got 30k gold; i sometimes get one luck elix from klaas, but that's rare.
I tried to farm in Elite Oltgar, result: one entombed hammer of warfare, sold 250k, in almost two weeks farming there (LOLOL!)
I tried to farm in KM3, result: 4 or 5 locked in a few days, so only 60k.

So, i farmed almost everywhere, and many hours, i didnt get lots of extra loot, and i tried to merch, i get 100k, and i lost 150k, im still trying to sell 2 ensorcelled bands 200K OFF CS, and pple dont want!!! What do they want? to have it for free???
So if someone can give me a good tip, ill thank him or her. I'm desespeared. Can someone help me and my friends?? Thanks in advance, garou498. :'(

Solid
01-21-2014, 08:43 AM
1. Farm archon rings , those suckers could've fetched over 4m each during mid season.
2. With that farm gold, buy stuff cheap and sell for normal price.
3. Repeat until you have 9,999,999 gold.
4. Count your gold coins everyday.

garou498
01-21-2014, 08:48 AM
And, i guess add that some of those who will reply to my thread will say "getting 60k in 4 days is quite good, if u do that many times ull got millions". Lets see that: one month is 30 days. 30:4= 7.2 so it means that i will have to farm during ALMOST 25 MONTHS TO GET 10 MILLIONS (7X60k=420k per month, so 420K X 25 =10 MILLIONS) LMAO!!
so plz dont say that :)
and even if i get 100k in 3 days, it will take 10 months lolz (10 X 3 days =30 days, so 10X100k = 1M per month, 1M X10=10M, so 10 Months lol)

garou498
01-21-2014, 08:52 AM
1. Farm archon rings , those suckers could've fetched over 4m each during mid season.

Ok thx for tip, but i think that u confused archon rings with bloody rubys of shuyal (archon ring =300-400k in cs, bloody ruby =3-4Millions) and i can add that that ferrix drops archon ring is very rare, so it will take almost 1 week to get one, cuz i have school too, i cant play everytime :'(

Solid
01-21-2014, 08:53 AM
And, i guess add that some of those who will reply to my thread will say "getting 60k in 4 days is quite good, if u do that many times ull got millions". Lets see that: one month is 30 days. 30:4= 7.2 so it means that i will have to farm during ALMOST 25 MONTHS TO GET 10 MILLIONS (7X60k=420k per month, so 420K X 25 =10 MILLIONS) LMAO!!
so plz dont say that :)
and even if i get 100k in 3 days, it will take 10 months lolz (10 X 3 days =30 days, so 10X100k = 1M per month, 1M X10=10M, so 10 Months lol)

Read my post please, you will be spending more than 60k a day listing items in the auction if your a successful merch.

garou498
HELP!

garou498
Read my post please, you will be spending more than 60k a day listing items in the auction if your a successful merch.
Read my post too :) :D

garou498
01-21-2014, 08:54 AM

and the problem is that im not a successful merch :'(

Solid
01-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Ok thx for tip, but i think that u confused archon rings with bloody rubys of shuyal (archon ring =300-400k in cs, bloody ruby =3-4Millions) and i can add that that ferrix drops archon ring is very rare, so it will take almost 1 week to get one, cuz i have school too, i cant play everytime :'(

Mid season, str archon rings of potency reached 7m at one point.

What I like to do for a few extra millions is run a devourer bow "farm".

Make around 5-10 toons, "plant the seed"- buy l36 devourer bows of potency. (5 per character)

This initial cost of 1 bow is around 1-3k, which is fairly a low cost for an investment.

In 12 hour rotations craft and regem your bows, when a bow reaches 2 supers or becomes "perfect" , sell it for 170-200, (it was 400k at one point) and "harvest your crop".

Another way that is more tedius is making 50 character and doing dailies everyday on each one, if STS makes a new 500 token pet, you will easily have more than 50m.

Hope this helped.

Kakashis
01-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Just don't do it with the friends method unless you can trust them with your real money. Many people have gotten scammed that way

Anarchist
01-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Ahah of course they want those ensorcelled for free.

I don't have filthy cuz i am not interested but if i sell my toons stuff i can surpass 10m.

I opened 20-30 crates till now for fun and was lucky but before i evened open them i already had 5m.
All through farming and merching in 3months.

I can't tell you how i made it or give you my secret(not so secret) merching techniques neither will Ctf do it for example:
the time you use in dropping 1 archon you could use it to do many better things. trust me.

4 tips:

1. don't merch on things people won't buy fast.
2. learn how to predict market movement.
3. Be very patient.
4. With 800-900k your best friends for now are lockeds crate, sell them wisely.

Sorcerie
01-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Ok thx for tip, but i think that u confused archon rings with bloody rubys of shuyal (archon ring =300-400k in cs, bloody ruby =3-4Millions) and i can add that that ferrix drops archon ring is very rare, so it will take almost 1 week to get one, cuz i have school too, i cant play everytime :'(Certain archon rings certainly do sell for millions, it just depends on which one you get. But to be completely honest the most consistent way to make gold is to farm locked. Almost everyone i know has farmed lock crates to get where they are, myself included. Just keep at it you'll get there eventually.

garou498
01-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Mid season, str archon rings of potency reached 7m at one point.

What I like to do for a few extra millions is run a devourer bow "farm".

Make around 5-10 toons, "plant the seed"- buy l36 devourer bows of potency. (5 per character)

This initial cost of 1 bow is around 1-3k, which is fairly a low cost for an investment.

In 12 hour rotations craft and regem your bows, when a bow reaches 2 supers or becomes "perfect" , sell it for 170-200, (it was 400k at one point) and "harvest your crop".

Another way that is more tedius is making 50 character and doing dailies everyday on each one, if STS makes a new 500 token pet, you will easily have more than 50m.

Hope this helped.

Ok thanks, the toons idea is a very good idea :D but it costs many tokens and plat to get toons :( and its rare to get super gems too :'(

garou498
01-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Ahah of course they want those ensorcelled for free.

I don't have filthy cuz i am not interested but if i sell my toons stuff i can surpass 10m.

I opened 20-30 crates till now for fun and was lucky but before i evened open them i already had 5m.
All through farming and merching in 3months.

I can't tell you how i made it or give you my secret(not so secret) merching techniques neither will Ctf do it for example:
the time you use in dropping 1 archon you could use it to do many better things. trust me.

4 tips:

1. don't merch on things people won't buy fast.
2. learn how to predict market movement.
3. Be very patient.
4. With 800-900k your best friends for now are lockeds crate, sell them wisely.

ok thx vry much XDD but whats the best place ever to farm crates??
and is up my toons at lvl35 and sell them a good idea to get gold fast??? cuz i have only one toon :((

Solid
01-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Ok thanks, the toons idea is a very good idea :D but it costs many tokens and plat to get toons :( and its rare to get super gems too :'(

You can always make new accounts.

garou498
01-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Certain archon rings certainly do sell for millions, it just depends on which one you get. But to be completely honest the most consistent way to make gold is to farm locked. Almost everyone i know has farmed lock crates to get where they are, myself included. Just keep at it you'll get there eventually.

Thx too siru but i farmed locked with lep, and i got only 2 in 30 minutes :(( and i sometimes got luck elix from klaas but its very rare these weeks (for me), thats the prob

garou498
01-21-2014, 09:17 AM
You can always make new accounts.

oh yea acc, not many toons inthe same acc, but i should have 50 acc to become filthy rich, and i dont have them :(

garou498
01-21-2014, 09:19 AM
anyway thx for tips all. and these are my last questions the whats the best place to farm lockeds??? and how can i make to sell my ensorcelled bands??? i put them in cs, and they are 120 and 200k off the second cheapest price now!! :'(

nelson131
01-21-2014, 09:20 AM
2in30 min just lep is already lucky. So count ur blessings

Sorcerie
01-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Thx too siru but i farmed locked with lep, and i got only 2 in 30 minutes :(( and i sometimes got luck elix from klaas but its very rare these weeks (for me), thats the probTry to set a goal for how many crates you get a day. I like to make sure that I at least find 5 crates a day, no matter how long it takes to find them. That way at the barest minimum I'm making 50k a day. Whatever else i find and sell after that is a bonus.

Your best place to farm locked is jarl in brakenridge. Just keep doing it over and over

Konviict
01-21-2014, 09:59 AM
1. all about the miracles lol

borix
01-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Not sure how I did it but in the few months I have been playing I have been able to save up slightly more than 1m. I do not consider myself a fanatic player. I just farm whenever I feel like it or when I get a luck elixer. Many times I go past Brackenridge in between other maps.

First thing I did off course was buy a lep which was a huge investment at the time but it paid itself back a few times already.

I now have 6 slots for the auction house and I check the market first before I put something in. If it sells for less than 300 or so I don't bother - if the item sells for 500 or more I put it up in auction fairly cheap and most of the time I sell it.

Only a few times I sold something worth more than 100k and I do not farm for these more expensive items. I just try to sell what I get and all these little things add up.

Oh and do not get tempted to buy the best of the best each time you level up. I have been running around with lvl 25 equipment until I was lvl 35/36 and I still have an arch pylon of brutality lvl 35 which serves me very well. I will not spend the xk gold to get a few points more from a lvl 36 weapon - specially not with the new lvl cap around the corner.

Be patient, be clever and don't be too greedy and you will get there. If you want it fast... quit school and only play AL

Anyona
01-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Farm locks and set yourself a goal of 5-10 a day, you could be making yourself 350k-700k a week. Imo best place to farm is km3

garou498
01-21-2014, 10:39 AM
Try to set a goal for how many crates you get a day. I like to make sure that I at least find 5 crates a day, no matter how long it takes to find them. That way at the barest minimum I'm making 50k a day. Whatever else i find and sell after that is a bonus.

Your best place to farm locked is jarl in brakenridge. Just keep doing it over and over

ok thx again but it will take months and months to have millions of gold :(

Sorcerie
01-21-2014, 10:51 AM
ok thx again but it will take months and months to have millions of gold :(Yes, it will - but that's how the game works. Sounds like you're in an awful big hurry, which I can understand, but try not to worry about how long it will take. Just do it and you'll see how easy it is to earn gold.

utpal
01-21-2014, 11:01 AM
best place to farm are:(u need to wear lepre tho)
1) elite southern seas for elite golden pirate
2) elite bael for malison egg
3) km3 for locked crates and nexus
4) elite oltgar for vixen nd entomed hammer
5) elite overgrowth for architect weapon
6) elite ferrix for archon rings

and do bard dailies on multiple toons. after 2months ur all toons will have 500tokens+ and if u lucky that sts introduced a new 500token pet then u will be millionaire depending on ur number of toons.

Nagin
01-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Alot of good responses from different people, keep it rolling guys!!
My tip: Do bard tales daily and buy inventory from tokens... Max ur inventory to 500( i have 28 characters so it was easy for me) then buy 100 locks from those 1million u got.. (just try to buy locks for less than auction) one month later, after expansion sell those locks for 20-35k each, easy money :3 when u have 2million.. Start lowballing people..

Yes LOWBALL is the only way of making money in this game right now for non plat users... For example advertise 'buying red/yellow items for alot of money' trust me i was able to buy hammerjaw for 2m then why not u!! I started this game a month ago and i already have filthy rich title..
My next aim is goldfinger then midas of touch... Many people wont like 'lowball' idea but cmmon lowball is not scaming or tricking its just pure merching( buy less, sell more) .... All the best for getting filthy rich title!! If need more help in merching add me ingame - betichod

Also i highly recommend making alot of good frnds ingame, try to be as much social as possible.... Frnds can help u get some awesome deals!! Or help u with some deals :)

garou498
01-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Not sure how I did it but in the few months I have been playing I have been able to save up slightly more than 1m. I do not consider myself a fanatic player. I just farm whenever I feel like it or when I get a luck elixer. Many times I go past Brackenridge in between other maps.

First thing I did off course was buy a lep which was a huge investment at the time but it paid itself back a few times already.

I now have 6 slots for the auction house and I check the market first before I put something in. If it sells for less than 300 or so I don't bother - if the item sells for 500 or more I put it up in auction fairly cheap and most of the time I sell it.

Only a few times I sold something worth more than 100k and I do not farm for these more expensive items. I just try to sell what I get and all these little things add up.

Oh and do not get tempted to buy the best of the best each time you level up. I have been running around with lvl 25 equipment until I was lvl 35/36 and I still have an arch pylon of brutality lvl 35 which serves me very well. I will not spend the xk gold to get a few points more from a lvl 36 weapon - specially not with the new lvl cap around the corner.

Be patient, be clever and don't be too greedy and you will get there. If you want it fast... quit school and only play AL

KK thanks vry much for the tip!

garou498
01-21-2014, 01:35 PM
best place to farm are:(u need to wear lepre tho)
1) elite southern seas for elite golden pirate
2) elite bael for malison egg
3) km3 for locked crates and nexus
4) elite oltgar for vixen nd entomed hammer
5) elite overgrowth for architect weapon
6) elite ferrix for archon rings

and do bard dailies on multiple toons. after 2months ur all toons will have 500tokens+ and if u lucky that sts introduced a new 500token pet then u will be millionaire depending on ur number of toons.

ok thank you!

garou498
01-21-2014, 01:38 PM
thank you all u really helped me!!!

Artae
01-21-2014, 01:48 PM
The reason the archon rings are so cheap right now, is because a bug occurred after the crafting update, causing those rings to drop at insanely high rates. There will always be an excess of archon rings from that bug, and there are people holding them in the stash waiting for the price to drive back up. The thought of archon rings being priced at 1 million anytime soon is quickly shunned by the surplus of the item. But they are still one of the best things to farm.

garou498
01-21-2014, 01:57 PM
ok, i just have a question: how can i give story tokens to my other toon??

Bless
01-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Its so easy to gt 10m without plat..

garou498
01-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Its so easy to gt 10m without plat..

lol, so how?

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Get yourself some locked crates before this expansion hits. If you're lucky and sts release a weekend before the expansion that has to do with locked crates, you can sell them then. They are usually 20k-30k on these events depending on what the event is. Once the event is over, use the money you made to buy more locked crates before the expansion. When expansions hit, they tend to go up in price due to people wanting the new gear and new pets (especially if they release an arcane pet). Since STS is going to be slowly releasing items, you can keep doing this method and sooner or later you'll be rolling in the $$$. :)

garou498
01-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Get yourself some locked crates before this expansion hits. If you're lucky and sts release a weekend before the expansion that has to do with locked crates, you can sell them then. They are usually 20k-30k on these events depending on what the event is. Once the event is over, use the money you made to buy more locked crates before the expansion. When expansions hit, they tend to go up in price due to people wanting the new gear and new pets (especially if they release an arcane pet). Since STS is going to be slowly releasing items, you can keep doing this method and sooner or later you'll be rolling in the $$$. :)

ok thanks very much!

stackz
01-21-2014, 03:55 PM
I merch for my money. Don't have time to farm. I Merch while on toilet break at work haha

Most ppl won't tell u there secrets as it won't be secret anymore obviously. Time for u to experiment and figure it out like we did

VenomsChaos
01-21-2014, 06:03 PM
farm lockeds / farm in km3 with a fast group / sametimes do elite.. its all u can do with farm but problem is everything only about lucky... sametimes i am geting 1 or 0 locled in 30 min reroll + lepre, sametimes 1 locked in 1 hour combo + lepre, sametimes 8 locked ( super rare ) in 1 hour combo... awarage 2-3 locked in 30 min reroll... i did so much elites oltgar keep / shuyal and never get any drops, sametimes geting golden warchests but never get a good thing from chests to.. but i am seeing in my team ppls geting drops.. so they are,luckly i am not ( 0 legendary from all my shuyal + oltgar runs )..

and i want to say, my friend just opened 2 locked with free plat offers and he find arcane rogue weapon ( 9 mil ) everything about lucky...
if you are not a super luckly person = u need waste months maybe year for get 10 mil with farm..

buy cheap than sell better price <<< this is faster way for earn gold but you need to learn how its work.. need to focus on which items ppls will buy... i just buyed 5-6 ring on winter and now i sold they.. only 5-6 ring i win 500 k. so if you can do it and if u do it on more item u will get more gold... i didnt buy alot winter ring for not risk so much...

Samdegreat
01-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Hello community,

Every day, when i see folks who are full myhtic, i ask them: "how did u get gold to buy these mythics???"
and they always answer me "by farming and merchanting", and i ask them to say a few simple details like "where did u farm?", ... and they always say "everywhere", because in fact MOST of them got millions of gold BY OPENING CRATES!!
Here's an evidence: all of my friends who are minor and don't have credit cards to buy plat, or these who didn't pay to have plat, ALL OF THEM try to get millions of gold, and they say that's its very hard and that it will take 5 months.

I tried to farm brackenridge with my lep, result: got 2 crates in 40 minutes, so got 30k gold; i sometimes get one luck elix from klaas, but that's rare.
I tried to farm in Elite Oltgar, result: one entombed hammer of warfare, sold 250k, in almost two weeks farming there (LOLOL!)

So, i farmed almost everywhere, and many hours, i didnt get lots of extra loot, and i tried to merch, i get 100k, and i lost 150k, im still trying to sell 2 ensorcelled bands 200K OFF CS, and pple dont want!!! What do they want? to have it for free???
So if someone can give me a good tip, ill thank him or her. I'm desespeared. Can someone help me and my friends?? Thanks in advance, garou498. :'(

I have filthy rich x2 and I have never once bought plat, I didn't start merching until I reached 12mill,

It's simple take your opportunities e.g when they mess up loot drops
FRIENDS IS THE ANSWER- without my guild and friends I wouldn't of got far... (Constant parties and lending me gold :) also got a chance to use arcane maul for a week )
And when they say farm everywhere that's true as the noob places now were the best places a while ago...

Also only merch items worth 1mill+ because it's a high price because it's popular! merching cheap items will never work as everyone wants the best and saves up...

My first mill was made in 5hours on the 50% luck weekend when crates were 22k each I farmed about 80-100 ...
And at start of season 5 I farmed km3 for 1-2weeks got 135locked (full inventory) and sold them during winter event made 2.3-2.4mill...

Join my guild insomnia - constantly farming elite and arena, fun not competitive, someone joined our guild and had been playing 2weeks he now has 2.4 mill from farming with us :)

Pm me - samdegreat in games or on forum if you wish for any info!!!

drawfflerz
01-21-2014, 07:00 PM
Just buy mythic cheap like lepre=160k from others, and sell it back for 200k. Bingo, u get a profit 40k. Do many time until u sick.

Energizeric
01-21-2014, 07:08 PM
In response to the OP:

1) I have opened 233 crates in total (none recently) and have never looted a mythic or arcane item. I would have made more if I had simply sold the crates instead of opening them.

2) I got the filthy rich title back in season 3. I made most of the money merching, and very little from farming. Now I'm working on the 50m and 100m achievements. I'm about half way to 50m.

3) I don't spend a lot of time farming, but many who do can make a fortune. As was said above, an archon ring can easily go for 1m+. They don't come from locked crates at all, and only drop from mobs in elite shuyal dungeons. If you look in the auction you will see dozens of them for sale. All of those were obviously looted. Also, elite golden chests can give mythic and arcane items too. That's why they go for 50k+ each. There are also plenty of pets that sell for lots of gold. For example, Talon goes for 1m+. Talon can be looted from Elite Pirate Chests.

4) Regarding merching, just like in real life, some people are good at it and others are not. If I spend an hour by the auction, I can make 100k+ most days. Sometimes I can make more than that on a single transaction. You just have to look for items that are priced too low and sell them for higher amounts. This requires vast knowledge of the marketplace and experience in knowing how much items sell for. It took me a few months of doing this before I knew enough to really make good money merching.

Keep in mind you cannot look at the auction as a price guide. Most of the time an item is priced too low because there are none currently for sale in the auction and the seller has no idea what price to list at since none are currently listed. So if you are browsing the auction, don't expect to find an item priced too low when there are others of the same item also listed for higher amounts. It doesn't happen often. So if you rely on finding that sort of thing, you won't make much money. Instead you must know what items go for, and must be able to spot when an item is priced for less, and you must know that you can sell the item for more because you had previous experience selling that item.

I know this sounds very difficult, and it is. Merching is not easy. But if you become good at it, you can make far more money than by any other method in this game.

kixkaxx
01-21-2014, 08:32 PM
I never merch nor open locks. I obtained 35m from farming, in the meantime I got 3.5m pve kills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garou498
01-22-2014, 04:42 AM
I have filthy rich x2 and I have never once bought plat, I didn't start merching until I reached 12mill,

FRIENDS IS THE ANSWER- without my guild and friends I wouldn't of got far... (Constant parties and lending me gold :) also got a chance to use arcane maul for a week )
And when they say farm everywhere that's true as the noob places now were the best places a while ago...

Also only merch items worth 1mill+ because it's a high price because it's popular! merching cheap items will never work as everyone wants the best and saves up...

My first mill was made in 5hours on the 50% luck weekend when crates were 22k each I farmed about 80-100 ...
And at start of season 5 I farmed km3 for 1-2weeks got 135locked (full inventory) and sold them during winter event made 2.3-2.4mill...

Join my guild insomnia - constantly farming elite and arena, fun not competitive, someone joined our guild and had been playing 2weeks he now has 2.4 mill from farming with us :)

thx vry much

garou498
01-22-2014, 04:43 AM
Just buy mythic cheap like lepre=160k from others, and sell it back for 200k. Bingo, u get a profit 40k. Do many time until u sick.

lolz ok ill try :d

garou498
01-22-2014, 04:53 AM
In response to the OP:

1) I have opened 233 crates in total (none recently) and have never looted a mythic or arcane item. I would have made more if I had simply sold the crates instead of opening them.

2) I got the filthy rich title back in season 3. I made most of the money merching, and very little from farming. Now I'm working on the 50m and 100m achievements. I'm about half way to 50m.

3) I don't spend a lot of time farming, but many who do can make a fortune. As was said above, an archon ring can easily go for 1m+. They don't come from locked crates at all, and only drop from mobs in elite shuyal dungeons. If you look in the auction you will see dozens of them for sale. All of those were obviously looted. Also, elite golden chests can give mythic and arcane items too. That's why they go for 50k+ each. There are also plenty of pets that sell for lots of gold. For example, Talon goes for 1m+. Talon can be looted from Elite Pirate Chests.

4) Regarding merching, just like in real life, some people are good at it and others are not. If I spend an hour by the auction, I can make 100k+ most days. Sometimes I can make more than that on a single transaction. You just have to look for items that are priced too low and sell them for higher amounts. This requires vast knowledge of the marketplace and experience in knowing how much items sell for. It took me a few months of doing this before I knew enough to really make good money merching.

Keep in mind you cannot look at the auction as a price guide. Most of the time an item is priced too low because there are none currently for sale in the auction and the seller has no idea what price to list at since none are currently listed. So if you are browsing the auction, don't expect to find an item priced too low when there are others of the same item also listed for higher amounts. It doesn't happen often. So if you rely on finding that sort of thing, you won't make much money. Instead you must know what items go for, and must be able to spot when an item is priced for less, and you must know that you can sell the item for more because you had previous experience selling that item.

I know this sounds very difficult, and it is. Merching is not easy. But if you become good at it, you can make far more money than by any other method in this game.

Ok thanks, your tip helped me, but all say that merching is easy, but not for all: im a noob at merchanting, i did some good operations like buying something 200k, and sell it 400k, but 2 days later i did a mistake, i lost 150k+. and more. So, i didnt get anything by farming, i cant merch: what should i do?

garou498
01-22-2014, 04:53 AM
I never merch nor open locks. I obtained 35m from farming, in the meantime I got 3.5m pve kills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol where did u farm to get that??

ruizerwin
01-22-2014, 11:26 AM
Run elite, get a good mythic team

Run suyal maps, oltar and palm beach

Gl

garou498
01-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Run elite, get a good mythic team

Run suyal maps, oltar and palm beach

Gl

ok, what can i get in palm??

Slywannas
01-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Let me jump in too with a couple of tips. What you need to understand and have in your mind CONSTANTLY is ,,no pain, no gain''. No one in this game got rich in a single day, it TAKES TIME. And the most important thing of all: it takes PATIENCE. There are, however, many ways for you to achieve your goals (for example 1mil, 5mil, 10mil etc.). Here are some of mine suggestions:

1. Lockeds are your friends. What you can do is keep a lookout here on the forums, because sts gives a myth weekend or new events pretty fast compared to other Legend games. Stock them up and sell later, or if you lack the patience like I did in some cases, sell them right after you loot them. But bear in mind, a 12k locked one day can be worth 14k the next day. And during an event can be worth 20k+ each. Best place to farm lockeds is definitelly Jarl at Bracken ( 3rd map of Bracken area ). Just make sure to kill the mobs around Jarl too, 2 reasons for that: 1. They sometimes drop lockeds too. 2. This way you reset the map and save those crucial seconds on your rr lix.

2. Merching. The word we all know and love/hate. Like previous AL members have said on this thread, it's not for everyone. What you need to do here is to OBSERVE. And by that I mean observe the auction, and imo most of all, the OTHER PLAYERS. I can't tell you how many times I've made serious cash of impatient or nooby players. Take your time and just browse the aucton. You don't even have to browse it a lot, but eventually you'll learn what sells fast and for what price. And this can be your ticket to the Flithy Rich, and then Goldfinger and then Midas titles.

3. Manners. Believe it or not, just being nice or friendly or simply treating people with respect can drop the price of the items you want so much by a lot, which you can then sell for a higher price. It never hurts to be nice. ;)

4. Friends. Don't be afraid to ask. If you need info on things talk to your guild or in game friends if you're not a guild member. By the time you cap you're bound to have made at least some good friends, and they can be a LOT of help and provide those crucial info's you need.

5. Farming. Yes it can be boring, yes it can be tedious, but it's so worth it. What you want to farm above all are Archons, Lockeds and chests. My personal fave are Elite Golden Puzzle's. Atm I don't know their current price, by I sold them for 80k plus. There even was a time when they were well over 100k. Ellite Ferrix can be a good place to farm them, because if you get lucky, that's 80k+ gold for 10,11 minutes work. Combined with the rest of farming places, eventually leads to your 10mil :)

Hope it helped, be patient and invest time in your farming and I'm sure you'll get the Flithy Rich in no time :)

Hope it helps, but as I said, patience is the key. :)

Anarchist
01-22-2014, 01:00 PM
ok, what can i get in palm??

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution&highlight=rogue+guide

Read..control the item price in CS find what you can farm compairing value and effort.

Leave a "thank" cause this a beast guide.

cantolina
01-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Hello community,

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

silbersmile
01-22-2014, 06:54 PM

Oh sam, my idol

KingMartin
01-23-2014, 02:45 AM
As said above,if you dont have plat, take your Lepre, join farming guild and (currently) run maps that give you level 30+ weapons.

Not the best time now though, market is expecting expansion and pink stuff prices are plummeting (they lost at least 50% since expansion announcement).

My advice is to level up to 41 quickly after expansion and start to farm maps with the best yield, although the farming can be very expensive in terms of pots and also with no lix you will need lots of patience. (On the other hand, I got EGP from Inan without reroll yesterday).

When Shuyal came out, I farmed easily 500k-1M a day. But I admit that I usually kill boss having 40% reroll.

garou498
01-23-2014, 04:18 AM
Let me jump in too with a couple of tips. What you need to understand and have in your mind CONSTANTLY is ,,no pain, no gain''. No one in this game got rich in a single day, it TAKES TIME. And the most important thing of all: it takes PATIENCE. There are, however, many ways for you to achieve your goals (for example 1mil, 5mil, 10mil etc.). Here are some of mine suggestions:

1. Lockeds are your friends. What you can do is keep a lookout here on the forums, because sts gives a myth weekend or new events pretty fast compared to other Legend games. Stock them up and sell later, or if you lack the patience like I did in some cases, sell them right after you loot them. But bear in mind, a 12k locked one day can be worth 14k the next day. And during an event can be worth 20k+ each. Best place to farm lockeds is definitelly Jarl at Bracken ( 3rd map of Bracken area ). Just make sure to kill the mobs around Jarl too, 2 reasons for that: 1. They sometimes drop lockeds too. 2. This way you reset the map and save those crucial seconds on your rr lix.

2. Merching. The word we all know and love/hate. Like previous AL members have said on this thread, it's not for everyone. What you need to do here is to OBSERVE. And by that I mean observe the auction, and imo most of all, the OTHER PLAYERS. I can't tell you how many times I've made serious cash of impatient or nooby players. Take your time and just browse the aucton. You don't even have to browse it a lot, but eventually you'll learn what sells fast and for what price. And this can be your ticket to the Flithy Rich, and then Goldfinger and then Midas titles.

3. Manners. Believe it or not, just being nice or friendly or simply treating people with respect can drop the price of the items you want so much by a lot, which you can then sell for a higher price. It never hurts to be nice. ;)

4. Friends. Don't be afraid to ask. If you need info on things talk to your guild or in game friends if you're not a guild member. By the time you cap you're bound to have made at least some good friends, and they can be a LOT of help and provide those crucial info's you need.

5. Farming. Yes it can be boring, yes it can be tedious, but it's so worth it. What you want to farm above all are Archons, Lockeds and chests. My personal fave are Elite Golden Puzzle's. Atm I don't know their current price, by I sold them for 80k plus. There even was a time when they were well over 100k. Ellite Ferrix can be a good place to farm them, because if you get lucky, that's 80k+ gold for 10,11 minutes work. Combined with the rest of farming places, eventually leads to your 10mil :)

Hope it helped, be patient and invest time in your farming and I'm sure you'll get the Flithy Rich in no time :)

Hope it helps, but as I said, patience is the key. :)

Ok, i thanks you for help, and yesterday i tested an awesome technic:
One day, i got 2 luck elixirs in the same time, from Klaas and Shazbot... and don't believe me if u want folks, but thats true: i got 8 lockeds in 15 minutes! And now, i can make this technic many times: when Klaas gives me a reroll elix for 30 min, i go in the store (not in the elix button down the screen, beacause i cant buy again cuz elix is in use), and i buy a second elix for 30 minutes, and i easy get 15 lockeds :D:D thx anyway for tips all :D

garou498
01-23-2014, 04:22 AM
As said above,if you dont have plat, take your Lepre, join farming guild and (currently) run maps that give you level 30+ weapons.

Not the best time now though, market is expecting expansion and pink stuff prices are plummeting (they lost at least 50% since expansion announcement).

My advice is to level up to 41 quickly after expansion and start to farm maps with the best yield, although the farming can be very expensive in terms of pots and also with no lix you will need lots of patience. (On the other hand, I got EGP from Inan without reroll yesterday).

When Shuyal came out, I farmed easily 500k-1M a day. But I admit that I usually kill boss having 40% reroll.

yea youre right... and can i join your guild i always wanted to join it!! QSorry if someone of this guild is here, but im in Epitome and its boring... So...

garou498
01-23-2014, 04:23 AM

yea youre right... and can i join your guild i always wanted to join it!! QSorry if someone of this guild is here, but im in Epitome and its boring... So...

garou498
01-23-2014, 04:28 AM
Finally, i also try to get some tokens with lots of toons, but it will take 50 days, and i cant play a lot cuz i have school, so is that a good idea??

Khairi
01-23-2014, 04:52 AM

may i know where to farm archon ring ?

Sent from my Lenovo A369 using Tapatalk 2

garou498
01-23-2014, 05:46 AM
may i know where to farm archon ring ?

Sent from my Lenovo A369 using Tapatalk 2

in Shuyal, Forest Breach :)

Slywannas
01-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Ok, i thanks you for help, and yesterday i tested an awesome technic:
One day, i got 2 luck elixirs in the same time, from Klaas and Shazbot... and don't believe me if u want folks, but thats true: i got 8 lockeds in 15 minutes! And now, i can make this technic many times: when Klaas gives me a reroll elix for 30 min, i go in the store (not in the elix button down the screen, beacause i cant buy again cuz elix is in use), and i buy a second elix for 30 minutes, and i easy get 15 lockeds :D:D thx anyway for tips all :D

Just another tip, save up that cash and get yourself a lepre or jack pendant. That's 15% luck ALL OF THE TIME. So it's like having rr forever :) Also with the lepre you can start farming a bit harder drops, such as Shuyal or Nordr elite ones, which can go for serious cash :)

garou498
01-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Just another tip, save up that cash and get yourself a lepre or jack pendant. That's 15% luck ALL OF THE TIME. So it's like having rr forever :) Also with the lepre you can start farming a bit harder drops, such as Shuyal or Nordr elite ones, which can go for serious cash :)

i know it cuz i have a lepre lol :D

Anarchist
01-23-2014, 09:33 AM

Wat? i am in Epitome and it is a beast guild for farming its there i made huge advancement ig!

garou498
01-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Wat? i am in Epitome and it is a beast guild for farming its there i made huge advancement ig!

I know it, but when i ask "join me for arena", the players join, and leave because "we are a noob team", so... and when i ask for elite, no answer so...

garou498
01-23-2014, 10:20 AM
elitefam how do you make to have this picture and text under your message??

chitgoks
01-23-2014, 10:41 AM
i got fiilthy rich ap after a year hehehe

garou498
01-23-2014, 10:54 AM
i got fiilthy rich ap after a year hehehe

one year??? oh, you're courageous lol :D:D

Anarchist
01-23-2014, 10:56 AM
I know it, but when i ask "join me for arena", the players join, and leave because "we are a noob team", so... and when i ask for elite, no answer so...

I am sorry about that garou i rarely play these days if not i would gladly farm along with you :c

Try telling a officer or paul about it i am sure they will find a good party for you.

The image below is called a signature.
You can upload one by yourself going to the top bar and click on:
1 Forum actions
2 Edit profile
3 Edit signature.

The image has to be 500x100.
You can do it by yourself or ask a sig maker in the fan art chanel to do it for you there are many beautiful sigs there.

But if you want i can help you make one for free, i did mine myself c:

garou498
01-23-2014, 12:32 PM
I am sorry about that garou i rarely play these days if not i would gladly farm along with you :c

Try telling a officer or paul about it i am sure they will find a good party for you.

The image below is called a signature.
You can upload one by yourself going to the top bar and click on:
1 Forum actions
2 Edit profile
3 Edit signature.

The image has to be 500x100.
You can do it by yourself or ask a sig maker in the fan art chanel to do it for you there are many beautiful sigs there.

But if you want i can help you make one for free, i did mine myself c:

Oh no problem XD me 2 :D
Oh thx it will be cool :D my signature is only text :(

LordDravek
01-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Im a plat user, so yes... ive made 30% of my wealth from locked. As for merching and farming, pay attention to your spending habits.

I can bank 200-500k in a few hours with lep. I average 10mil per month, granite buyers are buying and i play every day.

phillyr
01-23-2014, 12:40 PM
FYI opening crates has only ever cist me gold. I've opened many many many crates with less results than a nonplat user would think. I would be ahead if I just sold the crates instead if opening

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

garou498
01-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Im a plat user, so yes... ive made 30% of my wealth from locked. As for merching and farming, pay attention to your spending habits.

I can bank 200-500k in a few hours with lep. I average 10mil per month, granite buyers are buying and i play every day.

How do u make to bank 200-500k only with lep???

Venom
01-24-2014, 09:08 AM
This should help :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126623-Guide-Step-by-step-guide-to-making-money-via-Merching

garou498
01-24-2014, 10:50 AM
This should help :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126623-Guide-Step-by-step-guide-to-making-money-via-Merching

ok thx

VenomsChaos
01-26-2014, 05:36 PM

hi, can i ask you how to make 200-500 k in few hour with only lepre ??

shuyal / oltgar / malison hunt and others wery hard to get samething worth and also useing so many pot.. lockeds ? no way in few hour because its all about lucky.. so i accept sametimes 1 hour drop 5-6 but its rare, sametimes 0 locked.. on awarage its 2-3 locked in hour... thats why i want to know where you geting 200-500k on awarage <<<

Crowsfoot
01-26-2014, 05:46 PM
I make 60-120k a day on average w/o plat. If you don't spend it (I'm investing a lot ATM) you can get 10mil within a few weeks. My personal best is 180k in an hour. All this w/o running elite :P

You can make serious bank running elite. I got a mythic set in a month last season doing 20 oltgar runs a day. I started off with a champions set of security and a sword and shield weapon.

Farming is three things: location, time, and practice

garou498
01-29-2014, 01:18 PM
I make 60-120k a day on average w/o plat. If you don't spend it (I'm investing a lot ATM) you can get 10mil within a few weeks. My personal best is 180k in an hour. All this w/o running elite :P

You can make serious bank running elite. I got a mythic set in a month last season doing 20 oltgar runs a day. I started off with a champions set of security and a sword and shield weapon.

Farming is three things: location, time, and practice

yeah, but some dont have the time to farm a lot, like me... so there is a last way: farm bael 2. some says that he appeard every two hours... is that true??

Sceazikua
01-29-2014, 01:28 PM
It takes a bit of luck too :) I am nowhere near pro merchant, and I cant be online on my ipad very often now (my sister always takes it :)), but I am sure I am a bit rich now :) I got so much luck with the cs, that I bought so many stuff cheap and they suddenly raised in price. Im not lucky in farming though, only with lep it sounds kinda impossible to get good stuff from bosses :)

Zeus
01-29-2014, 01:43 PM

Then the fault is yours for not knowing what to do, when to do it, and perhaps lacking gear. It is not the fault of EoS for being boring.

Personally, I don't like wasting my pet's happiness meter and pets on another player who isn't pulling their weight in an elite map.

Zylx
01-31-2014, 04:03 AM
It's possible. Its just slower

overpowermage
01-31-2014, 04:17 AM
It is possible to have 10mil for non plat user....im one of them...I use about 2 months to get them...by farming and merching.So,be patient :)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Socrates
01-31-2014, 04:28 AM
The best way to get rich witout plat is to farm elite golden puzzleboxes from elite gladiator arena if I am lucky I get 2 in a day so 80k just like that. Hope I helped you