PDA

View Full Version : separate leaderboards

xlovableaze
01-21-2014, 09:42 AM
well its time to speak out.

we endgamers are pissed because half of the people in leaderboards are twinks and farming dummies. what about the people who are skilled and wants to be in leaderboard but doesnt have a chance to be in because of twinks. sts should make a separate leaderboard lvl 34 below are considered as twinks.lvl 36 should same leaderboard. I just made this thread so those endgame "skilled" people
have a chance to be in. and have a good reputation.

i hope sts will listen to this suggestion

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Linkincena
01-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Can be done

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Konviict
01-21-2014, 09:57 AM
twinks use dummies? i saw more endgamers using dummy than twinks

xlovableaze
01-21-2014, 10:05 AM
if u saw one please take a screen shot and send to sts.

Speedofsound
01-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Twinks dont have skill? Not all twinks are farmers or only go for noobs. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

xlovableaze
01-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Twinks dont have skill? Not all twinks are farmers or only go for noobs. Lol.

well. if u are in end game. its hard to get a kill sometimes u might die. but twinks no. a lot of people who js started playing AL and still doesnt know how to pvp they are easy to kill arent they? a low level mage with epic armor and helm with common weapon. they are easy to farmed how could u say its a skill? well. compare your kdr to endgamer and a twink . :)

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 10:53 AM
Lmao another one of these threads....news flash, at EVERY level people farm dummies. It's not easy to get a kill as a twink because it takes much longer to actually kill someone than in end game (even if you rush them). Oh, not to mention there's more twinks in PvP than people that don't know what to do. Stop the whining and hate on twinks.

xlovableaze
01-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Lmao another one of these threads....news flash, at EVERY level people farm dummies. It's not easy to get a kill as a twink because it takes much longer to actually kill someone than in end game (even if you rush them). Oh, not to mention there's more twinks in PvP than people that don't know what to do. Stop the whining and hate on twinks.

it takes u a long time to kill a rogue with epic gears? and you are using a MAXXED GEARS. and anyways im suggesting a separate to be fair who goes endgame and those twinks. so endgamer vs endgamer . twinks vs twinks

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 11:10 AM
it takes u a long time to kill a rogue with epic gears? and you are using a MAXXED GEARS. and anyways im suggesting a separate to be fair who goes endgame and those twinks. so endgamer vs endgamer . twinks vs twinks

When did I ever state it took a long time to kill someone with low end gear? If you read what I said, I obviously implied other twinks. Most rooms are usually 3-4 twinks on a team and 1 noob. It's very rare if you see anything different (at level 10 pvp that is)

Speedofsound
01-21-2014, 12:15 PM
I play endgame and twink. Twink definitely takes skills in guild war and 1v1. Which is most of the lobbies.

dantus
01-21-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm unbiased toward twinks. As long as a think earned his/her kills I'm fine with it. Dummy farmers on the other hand I am not. There are many dummy farmers on the lb atm. In this game most players eventually strive for the lb, it's natural. It is difficult to compete with cheaters. Down the road if this goes unchecked and cheaters dominate the lb fair players will lose interest in achieving an impossible goal.

Solid
01-21-2014, 01:05 PM
well its time to speak out.

we endgamers are pissed because half of the people in leaderboards are twinks and farming dummies. what about the people who are skilled and wants to be in leaderboard but doesnt have a chance to be in because of twinks. sts should make a separate leaderboard lvl 34 below are considered as twinks.lvl 36 should same leaderboard. I just made this thread so those endgame "skilled" people
have a chance to be in. and have a good reputation.

i hope sts will listen to this suggestion

Arrogance, Bias, and Generalizations are all I see in this thread.

Anarchist
01-21-2014, 01:51 PM
One day i killed a mage with a charged chest splitter! :0

Back on topic:

The only leaderboards you should divide twinks and endgamers into are:

Cheaters Leaderboard.

----------------------
PvP Leaderboard.

falmear
01-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Seasonal leaderboards would be better in my opinion. This gives everyone a fair chance regardless of when they started to play the game. For APs, PvE, PvP the people who have been playing the longest have a huge advantage. IMO there isn't anything wrong for twinks to be on the leaderboard assuming they got there fairly. Dummy farming should not be tolerated at any level.

Imjebus
01-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Seasonal leaderboards would be better in my opinion. This gives everyone a fair chance regardless of when they started to play the game. For APs, PvE, PvP the people who have been playing the longest have a huge advantage. IMO there isn't anything wrong for twinks to be on the leaderboard assuming they got there fairly. Dummy farming should not be tolerated at any level.

This. +500. :)

Doomreaper
01-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Arrogance, Bias, and Generalizations are all I see in this thread.

I must say that I completely agree with postulate, this thread is completely irrelevant. You have clearly never played Twink pvp, and I would like to inform you that unless you are willing to spend millions, it's not as easy as it looks. Also you talk about how you "endgamers" don't have it so easy, well that's not exactly true. It's the exact same situation, with dummies, noobs, and max equipped players, so please explain why it is sooo much harder at endgame -_-

Spyce
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
Endgamers farm dummies as well. Not just twinks.

Energizeric
01-21-2014, 06:56 PM
I don't see any problem with the way things are. There are very few leaderboards where twinks can even compete. They can compete in timed runs only in the tombs/hauntlet, but obviously cannot in elite dungeons. They cannot compete for the "Top Player" leaderboard or PvE Kills (when you turn off XP, you don't get credit for PvE kills). They can only compete for CTF Kills, TDM Kills and Flags. And it's not like they dominate those leaderboards anyway, just a few of them are there.

becky_xil
01-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Well.. lets make this straight.. farming kill with dummies is not end game or twinker fault.. is a attitude.. so separate lb won't helo any.. bcoz got some lv36 farmin kills and a lot on low lvl because it much easier.. the solution is temporary ban from any pvp room.. like 1-2 weeks.. applied on account not char..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Instanthumor
02-03-2014, 11:27 PM
+1.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132990-LB-for-Endgame-Near-Endgame-Players-Only&highlight=leaderboard+endgame

But seeing that no dev/mod commented on my earlier thread, kind of urks me.

Daddyblu
02-04-2014, 01:47 AM
There is not Justice Banned all kill farmers! yup i agreed most of the LB are farming twinks then level up once they are inside the LB.

Would you like me to name a few???

LOL most of them are in the TDM LB...

ohhh well.. since you cant call out names...... i hope STS will banned them all.... i mean i dont understand STS when they can always see in the log who is negative in deaths and who killed it over and over again... no need warnings... just banned them

Visiting
02-04-2014, 04:12 AM
But if we make lots of new lbs that's more work for Sts making banners and such, less fun sfuff for everybody because as said before many times Sts is a small operation, and as much as I would like to be on the lb XD I'd rather have new stuff to play with...