PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU think about the PL shield as a veteran reward?

Skeletonlord
01-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Hey everyone,

Quite a topic for me to be talking about today, but I was wondering,

What do you think about the decision to have Pocket Legends's shields as a veteran reward?

I think this decision is quite a big one for STG.

I'm happy I have one, but now it's a veteran reward, all long term players have the shield, and it has lost it's exclusivity.

But what do you think about it?

quantionus
01-21-2014, 12:01 PM
6 months is a really short time for it, it should be like 2 years

Bonthan
01-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Or a year. I'm also assuming it was a one time deal.

Skeletonlord
01-21-2014, 12:11 PM
6 months is a really short time for it, it should be like 2 years

Yes. 6 months is not a very long time period.

@Bonthan Anywhere between 1/2 years is okay I guess.

I'd like to know the reasons behind the decision. Like was it because lots of people emailed about it?

And what do you think about people who already had one? Don't you think they might get upset because of all the effort they put into getting it?

programmed
01-21-2014, 12:19 PM
I feel they should have made it at least a year. The only requirement was to own an account for 6 months. They call it a veteran reward system but to me 6 months really isn't veteran at all.

Skeletonlord
01-21-2014, 12:26 PM
I feel they should have made it at least a year. The only requirement was to own an account for 6 months. They call it a veteran reward system but to me 6 months really isn't veteran at all.

Yeah. It isn't a long period of time, I agree.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-21-2014, 12:28 PM
6 months is ridiculous. In my mind veteran is those who played before humania cap

BroadCastle
01-21-2014, 12:50 PM
^agreed

largecommand
01-21-2014, 12:58 PM
6 months is ridiculous. In my mind veteran is those who played before humania cap

Pff I say mount fang cap atleast. Or spent a certain amount in the game.

Shonex
01-21-2014, 01:05 PM
To be honest, I think that veteran rewards should be given out to the players who have killed a certain amount of mobs.
For an example PL shield should be given out to the players who have achieved a total of 25,000 kills. I think its fair.
And other "veteran" rewards should be given out in the same way.

LEVEL ONE
01-21-2014, 01:06 PM

For me, a veteran is anyone who played before the 1.3 update :/

To be honest, I think that veteran rewards should be given out to the players who have killed a certain amount of mobs.
For an example PL shield should be given out to the players who have achieved a total of 25,000 kills. I think its fair.

So that means I could never get any veteran reward...

octavos
01-21-2014, 01:09 PM
There is definitely different kinds of vets...i have played PL till NURi's (right after sewers)..then I quit but i stil pop in to PL and do some easy missions, so people who spent more time then me and cash deserve a better reward (2+ years)..instead of just an account creation date. So I don't consider myself a vet, but those few hardcore players still loyal to PL....id say a thank you to them...because without them there would be no SL, DL, AL, and new battle games.

Bonthan
01-21-2014, 01:22 PM
I'd like to know the reasons behind the decision. Like was it because lots of people emailed about it?

And what do you think about people who already had one? Don't you think they might get upset because of all the effort they put into getting it?

There was one post by Samhayne that I can't find now. The way I understood the comment came across as,"ooooops, maybe we shouldn't have done that. How do we fix it now?". The problem was solved by handing one to virtually everyone in pl.

If I were one of the exclusive that had owned it, yes, I would be very frustrated. From the past trend since X-mas it seems if you own a treasured vanity then you better sport it now, because there's a good chance everyone may have it eventually. Also, how about the thoughts and feelings of players that are being given recycled items that draw so much attention. For my personal use, I find no satisfaction in a vanity that meant so much to people and now means very little. It sits in inventory of one of my mules.

TEOKILLO
01-21-2014, 01:29 PM

Veterans should be sewers players

Fusionstrike
01-21-2014, 01:48 PM
I think it was pretty much the only solution left to them once they realized the storm it kicked up. I probably would have put it as a year instead of 6 months, but the concept of a veteran reward was pretty much all they had left to end the controversy. And I think it should really be termed a "longevity reward" since lots of people seem offended at applying the term "veteran". To those I say, get over yourselves. "Oh nobody's legit unless they played back when I did" just makes you look like an old man sitting in a rocking chair muttering about "kids today". Anyone who chooses to invest a significant amount of time in a game deserves to be recognized for it. In fact, you could argue that sticking around for 6 months today is much harder than it was back then when new content was dropping regularly.

Zeus
01-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Seriously, idk why this side of the forums is so obsessed with how long they've been here. Yeah, I was guilty of it at one point but with time, I've realized it's downright stupid.

Suentous PO
01-21-2014, 02:19 PM
After seeing hose other (what 2 or 3) threads about this topic and seeing people get all worked up I decided I didn't need to have an opinion. I just sat back and watched the whole side show amused.

Roberto077
01-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Veterans should be sewers players

Sewers or Nuris for me. Either those or early Fang. Then again, that's still 3 years ago (Sewers).

Shonex
01-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Seriously, idk why this side of the forums is so obsessed with how long they've been here. Yeah, I was guilty of it at one point but with time, I've realized it's downright stupid.

I know that this is off-topic. But I really like (love) your signature Zeus. It's too damn cool!

Samhayne
01-21-2014, 03:39 PM
I think it was pretty much the only solution left to them once they realized the storm it kicked up. I probably would have put it as a year instead of 6 months, but the concept of a veteran reward was pretty much all they had left to end the controversy. And I think it should really be termed a "longevity reward" since lots of people seem offended at applying the term "veteran". To those I say, get over yourselves. "Oh nobody's legit unless they played back when I did" just makes you look like an old man sitting in a rocking chair muttering about "kids today". Anyone who chooses to invest a significant amount of time in a game deserves to be recognized for it. In fact, you could argue that sticking around for 6 months today is much harder than it was back then when new content was dropping regularly.

Fusion is pretty perceptive.

I'm looking at making another version of the shield and stick it out at say 3 years. We'll see how that goes.

Shonex
01-21-2014, 03:43 PM

I'm looking at making another version of the shield and stick it out at say 3 years. We'll see how that goes.

Yes! Thank you!

Skeletonlord
01-21-2014, 03:44 PM

I agree with this. But what about people who have the PL shield as it is now? Will they get to keep them?

Samhayne
01-21-2014, 03:46 PM
It wouldn't change anything currently, just add a new one (slightly different look) at 3 years.

octavos
01-21-2014, 03:47 PM

yes..3 years really says something. i wont get it..but if it sparkles and shines and stuff....those Longevity players will be happy. :)
a matching set would be icing on the cake. :p

Shonex
01-21-2014, 03:47 PM
I agree with this. But what about people who have the PL shield as it is now? Will they get to keep them?

I think yes, why would you give players the shield and take it away from them, makes no sense.
They are just going to come up with a new shiled, thats it. It would be cool that the players who have won the PL shield from the tournament, get the PL shield but different colour.

Shonex
01-21-2014, 03:50 PM
It wouldn't change anything currently, just add a new one (slightly different look) at 3 years.

That's what I was thinking, even though I wrote it after you (when I wrote it, I had some bugs with my PC). That 1 minute delay :D

Skeletonlord
01-21-2014, 03:55 PM

Okay. Thank you for clarifying this with me.

Sheugokin
01-21-2014, 03:56 PM
I think it is overrated. But it sure is sexy!

Impact
01-21-2014, 04:08 PM
It should be based on how many hours you PLAYED online in the game ex: 6 months worth of playing not owning an account for 6 months

Shonex
01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
It should be based on how many hours you PLAYED online in the game ex: 6 months worth of playing not owning an account for 6 months

Well, I can leave my char IG. And be AFK all the time. I think that this way (Samhayne's idea), we all get benefits. Players keep the PL shield and the true "veterans" get rewarded.

fourleaf
01-21-2014, 04:45 PM

I would love to see the gold pl logo shield made into a vanity. imo was the best pl logo for the app ever.
also a quest would be cool for it :D
ofc don't want to ask too much, thanks sam
have you ever considered putting more PL hints in the newer games?
Obviously SL has the PL masks for original 3 classes. Some PL thing in AL or DL would be cool too. PL banner maybe or pets based of PL(vyxnaar pls :D)
thx for keepin us up to date sam

Zeus
01-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Shone :)

VVake
01-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Im looking forward to it, just a suggestion from another thread. But there was that gold shield that said pl in it. Hard to explain it. But it would look cool.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-21-2014, 06:01 PM

Wao. Very much yes Sam.

XghostzX
01-21-2014, 06:03 PM

Ooo thanks Sammy you da man!

Jhawkeye
01-21-2014, 06:18 PM
That would suck lol. I've played 3 years (about 4 months before I finally made a forums account), but I lost my original account.. But an awesome idea otherwise lol

VVake
01-21-2014, 06:27 PM
If you do the 3 years wait till march 6 please. K thanks all

Cavoc
01-21-2014, 06:30 PM

I disagree. It would just be given to dps classes then. Getting kills on pally/bear is harder because your main role is a tank.

Fusionstrike
01-21-2014, 06:32 PM

I'm totally getting this printed on a T-shirt (or maybe a shield?!)

Schnitzel
01-21-2014, 06:35 PM
What about that really cool pl app logo from a while back? (Can someone post a pic of it? Im on mobile atm)

Like a fiery red pl shield

Argyros
01-21-2014, 06:42 PM

No stats please.

What about that really cool pl app logo from a while back? (Can someone post a pic of it? Im on mobile atm)

Like a fiery red pl shield

Red would be to close to the Goa shield, make it green or purple.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VVake
01-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Or gold:D

Schnitzel
01-21-2014, 06:56 PM
No stats please.

Red would be to close to the Goa shield, make it green or purple.

No i meant like one of these two

Isopure
01-21-2014, 07:06 PM

I'm looking at making another version of the shield.....

I mean no disrespect Sam but don't you think a brand new vanity should be made for those users?

Also how about considering it for those who have been with you not as long as 3 years but 2? A lot of dedicated players who remain active to this day but only have played for 2 years deserve something as well, don't you think? Their dedication is to be recognized as well.

Possibly make 2 brand new vanity shields for those who have played the game for 2 years and 3 years.
And those who played 3 years will get their 3 year support vanity in addition to the 2nd year vanity.

I personally think anyone who has played for more then 6 months, especially during this last year should be recognized and rewarded for their dedication and support.

Argyros
01-21-2014, 07:08 PM
I mean no disrespect Sam but don't you think a brand new vanity should be made for those users?

Also how about considering it for those who have been with you not as long as 3 years but 2? A lot of dedicated players who remain active to this day but only have played for 2 years deserve something as well, don't you think? Their dedication is to be recognized as well.

Possibly make 2 brand new vanity shields for those who have played the game for 2 years and 3 years.
And those who played 3 years will get their 3 year support vanity in addition to the 2nd year vanity.

I personally think anyone who has played for more then 6 months, especially during this last year should be recognized and rewarded for their dedication and support.

What about the players who lost a previous acc, but have still been around for 2-3yrs+? What then?

Isopure
01-21-2014, 07:19 PM
What about the players who lost a previous acc, but have still been around for 2-3yrs+? What then?

I believe all should be included by no means was I trying to exclude any player. Players who have experienced such issues probably could provide proof of their loyalty to pl in some way shape or form. I'm sure there are circumstances surrounding some players where a case by case basis would need to be implemented. For example, one who has played pl for 3 years but has gotten banned but they some how continued to play pl by other means. In MY opinion I don't think they should get anything even with their continued support, !!!!!!!!!!! If !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a legitimate ban. Even so, I'm sure they could work out case by case basis like I suggested above if needed.

Crys
01-21-2014, 07:33 PM
I don't even care about the PL shield... cause I never got one :/

Hadesofshadow
01-21-2014, 07:37 PM
or PL shields could have been reserved for the people who actually did anything

but the days of actually earning things is long gone

IGN Storm
01-21-2014, 07:51 PM

Well if they lost their acc, they probaly did something wrong :p

To build on the idea of a new Veteran Shield, we should have one for players who joined in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Each would be a different color and/or design. A player who started in 2010 will be eligible for all the proceeding shields. Each year we add a new shield for players that started in that year.

Argyros
01-21-2014, 08:01 PM

To build on the idea of a new Veteran Shield, we should have one for players who joined in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Each would be a different color and/or design. A player who started in 2010 will be eligible for all the proceeding shields. Each year we add a new shield for players that started in that year.

Unless they were legitimately hacked. Otherwise yes that would be an awesome rewards system.

Isopure
01-21-2014, 08:03 PM

Because that isn't what I already suggested. ._.

WeLoveJesus
01-21-2014, 08:24 PM
This.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-21-2014, 08:29 PM

Fantastic idea.

VVake
01-21-2014, 09:10 PM
I like it:) Update tommorow for this plox.

fourleaf
01-21-2014, 09:18 PM
No i meant like one of these two
yes thats the one i meant as well

Oldcoot
01-21-2014, 09:46 PM

Bam!, we have a winner

Reunegade
01-21-2014, 09:47 PM
How about another type of angelic gear? For example the requirements are:

-Played for 3 years
-Have a 76 character
-Spent over $50

They could make different colors or the same. The stats will be the same though.

XghostzX
01-21-2014, 09:52 PM

Yes, this is a fantastic idea. And after each shield you collect you should have the option mix and mash the colors to create a different sweet look on the shield...

lightzone
01-21-2014, 09:54 PM
I've played for the 3 years. Needless to say, I am hoping these ideas are implemented.

Apasara
01-21-2014, 09:56 PM

The shields should also give sparkles but no stats ;D

Argyros
01-21-2014, 10:06 PM

-Played for 3 years
-Have a 76 character
-Spent over $50

They could make different colors or the same. The stats will be the same though.

How about like with angel, you could have done either capped or payed 50$+ previously. Angel was given for players who couldn't afford sets n stuff, and a motivation. Buff the stats tho and make it l76. What about devil gear lol?

lightzone
01-21-2014, 10:10 PM
How about like with angel, you could have done either capped or payed 50$+ previously. Angel was given for players who couldn't afford sets n stuff, and a motivation. Buff the stats tho and make it l76. What about devil gear lol?

Devil gear sounds nice! Especially since BSM is fire-themed and such.

VVake
01-21-2014, 10:10 PM
3 years shield with 5 armor plox

quantionus
01-22-2014, 03:15 AM

wait till may pls haha then it ll be 3 years for me

quantionus
01-22-2014, 03:17 AM

-Played for 3 years
-Have a 76 character
-Spent over $50

yes an endgame set would be nice so that i can sell my savage set :D

Extreme
01-22-2014, 04:14 AM

Genius.

Doodlebeast
01-22-2014, 05:44 AM
Y no angel gear? :(

Jig
01-22-2014, 06:57 AM
for the 4 year birthday, 4 year old players should get founder armour then ;) and I like this idea Sam, do it! now, make a thread, a contest, get our pro designers to give ideas and draw up something cool, "Wheres Red" and then put them in a voting poll, get the best looking one, or one's', and get your dev designing team and do the real work?

Galaxy
01-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Hey guys, I am Fatpigwarrior or in game ImHaxxor and I am sad taht now everyone gets one because it was such an icon for the game. 6 months isn't long at all.

Ks_Leon
01-22-2014, 08:55 AM
yay.New Shield.Hope you make it after September.:P

Skeletonlord
01-22-2014, 09:58 AM
yay.New Shield.Hope you make it after September.:P

If Sam posted about it now, I'm sure it will be soon. If it comes sometime mid/late February I will get it. I started in February 2011.

My only question now is: If this "new shield" is added to the game a few days before the day you started playing, do you get it on the day you started?

angeldawn
01-22-2014, 10:00 AM
They shouldn't make another set like Angel gear. Since there is no new cap on the horizon, It will ruin the pl economy. It will kill farming and PVE. Why farm for items to sell if the free set is better?

Jig
01-22-2014, 10:03 AM
They shouldn't make another set like Angel gear. Since there is no new cap on the horizon, It will ruin the pl economy. It will kill farming and PVE. Why farm for items to sell if the free set is better?

I agree

Ks_Leon
01-22-2014, 10:07 AM
If Sam posted about it now, I'm sure it will be soon. If it comes sometime mid/late February I will get it. I started in February 2011.

My only question now is: If this "new shield" is added to the game a few days before the day you started playing, do you get it on the day you started?
Thats you gonna have to pm Sam.He is the masterplan. :P.Actually idont mind about the shield or vanity because they do just the awesome look,not being helpful or what in PvE or PvP.I or community just need something like mission or purpose to play PL beside PvP.I meant PvE.They should put a long quest like Ichor.I miss it because after cap in 71 humania,I only do for 23/500 kill the dragonet.After that,I regret why i dont cap earlier.:(

VVake
01-22-2014, 10:13 AM
March/6/14 The update better be so I get my shield. Done, Ill be mad if I dont get it.

LEVEL ONE
01-22-2014, 10:28 AM
for the 4 year birthday, 4 year old players should get founder armour then ;)

...because the Founders helm didn't rise enough dust yet.

Lutscherrrr
01-22-2014, 11:26 AM
You should add that PL logo shield with the same sparkles as 3pc ring and make the current PL shield sparkle blue, and add red and green shield too with matching sparkle ofc :3

Schnitzel
01-22-2014, 12:47 PM
You should add that PL logo shield with the same sparkles as 3pc ring and make the current PL shield sparkle blue, and add red and green shield too with matching sparkle ofc :3
Or just have a pl armor and helm

quantionus
01-22-2014, 02:33 PM

what about the ppl who want to pvp but cant afford the sets?

VVake
01-22-2014, 02:51 PM

What about the people who wanna farm but wont make money... ouch:)

Reunegade
01-22-2014, 03:48 PM

Well, I meant re-release it at 66 with same stats, but a different color.

quantionus
01-22-2014, 03:50 PM
What about the people who wanna farm but wont make money... ouch:)

what about ppl who don't wanna farm :D there are more ppl that don't wanna spend hours in a map and expecting a valuable pink to drop than ppl who pay plats to elixirs to farm.

Impact
01-22-2014, 03:57 PM
We need veteran armour not a sheild

Reunegade
01-22-2014, 03:58 PM
what about ppl who don't wanna farm :D there are more ppl that don't wanna spend hours in a map and expecting a valuable pink to drop than ppl who pay plats to elixirs to farm.
Same thing, it's still farming.

Sheugokin
01-22-2014, 05:34 PM

How about rewarding to the people since the Mount Fang Cap. Those people now have 3PCs if they continued to cap, and thus they are known as PL's veterans. That would be nice.

IGN Storm
01-22-2014, 07:45 PM

Then too bad. If they want to have the best gear, then they need to work for it just like everyone else with BSM sets did.

Stevenmc
01-22-2014, 08:28 PM

Cool :)! Don't give it any stat changes tho, my founders already gives a good advantage at low level, another stat change would be crazy.

Stevenmc
01-22-2014, 08:29 PM

I can't agree with this more ^^ a free set that's good at end game would kill any sense of farming and economy for a long time.

Argyros
01-22-2014, 08:40 PM
I can't agree with this more ^^ a free set that's good at end game would kill any sense of farming and economy for a long time.

I'm not disagreeing, (str for example) but if they made an angel l76 set, that had stats lower than l75 beastly encrusted gear... Players would still use it for farming, but savage and regular sets would still be wanted, because they are better?

Jig
01-23-2014, 03:59 AM
I'm not disagreeing, (str for example) but if they made an angel l76 set, that had stats lower than l75 beastly encrusted gear... Players would still use it for farming, but savage and regular sets would still be wanted, because they are better?

Sorry disagreeing also, no thanks.

Make a founders robe, pure white, small specks of diamonds, obviously no stats cause people cry enough like little babies...

bglir
01-23-2014, 04:03 AM

Makes me look even sexier with that 3 years veteran shield :smile: hope i will get it too.

Extreme
01-23-2014, 04:05 AM

Cri.

Jig
01-23-2014, 04:14 AM

And what has the last every single cap besides 66 been doing? my god people just trying to ruin the game..

quantionus
01-23-2014, 04:28 AM
And what has the last every single cap besides 66 been doing? my god people just trying to ruin the game..

as if it wasn't -_-

quantionus
01-23-2014, 04:29 AM

as if it wasn't -_-

edit: sorry for double reply my connection six

[Buy]
01-23-2014, 05:40 AM

Hello Sam, can this? :D 59550

saool
01-23-2014, 06:17 AM

Makes me look even sexier with that 3 years veteran shield :smile: hope i will get it too.

Bglir I know you will get it. I've been playing since 2011 I know you have been playing since then, maybe even before.

Jig
01-23-2014, 06:20 AM
as if it wasn't -_-

edit: sorry for double reply my connection six

I don't understand what you mean? It wasn't what?

Yes making people get free sets instead of buying plat for elixirs to farm and earn gold the hard way, meaning, no money for sts for pl, might as well shut it down as its useless to them

quantionus
01-23-2014, 07:05 AM
Hello Sam, can this? :D 59550

no not this pls , this is the community shield and just a few has it such as crimson and chickenrunn... let some items stay as elite items pls -_-

fourleaf
01-23-2014, 07:31 AM
no not this pls , this is the community shield and just a few has it such as crimson and chickenrunn... let some items stay as elite items pls -_-
I believe that was a joke
it's not an elite item anyways
just given to people who gave alot to the community, and also to some who didn't.

Jig
01-23-2014, 07:35 AM
just given to people who gave alot to the community, and also to some who didn't.

They gave out that shield to some who didn't give a lot of effort?

Anyways, a flame pl shield would be nice like that one that was posted earlier :D

fourleaf
01-23-2014, 07:42 AM
They gave out that shield to some who didn't give a lot of effort?
more or less, effort, perhaps, total contributions by some were in general underwelming.

Jig
01-23-2014, 07:49 AM
more or less, effort, perhaps, total contributions by some were in general underwelming.

Oh well... Not an elite item, its a good job ! Item for going out of your way to help out

LEVEL ONE
01-23-2014, 08:51 AM
Sorry disagreeing also, no thanks.

Make a founders robe, pure white, small specks of diamonds, obviously no stats cause people cry enough like little babies...

... Because demanding a new item so you can look all white and sparkly purple makes you so mature...

I don't understand what you mean? It wasn't what?

Yes making people get free sets instead of buying plat for elixirs to farm and earn gold the hard way, meaning, no money for sts for pl, might as well shut it down as its useless to them

1. Buying plat elixirs and farming is not the hard way. Farming without plat elixirs is
2. Don't be silly. PL obviously has a sufficient inflow of money, otherwise they'd shut it down already. Some free set wouldn't change that.

Argyros
01-23-2014, 09:03 AM

Do NOT even start that lol. The GoA program is done, if sts gave out some of those shields.... Omi gawd.

Jig
01-23-2014, 09:13 AM
... Because demanding a new item so you can look all white and sparkly purple makes you so mature...

1. Buying plat elixirs and farming is not the hard way. Farming without plat elixirs is
2. Don't be silly. PL obviously has a sufficient inflow of money, otherwise they'd shut it down already. Some free set wouldn't change that.

Oh and thats real mature of you thinking I'm "Demanding" an item, was giving ideas, no need for such a smart *** comment.

Oh no DER farming without elixirs is the hard way. I think id know that, but the majority of players obviously buy thrashers to farm or the Shamous luck combo. Having a free set=Less people needing to buy plat to farm a set.

fourleaf
01-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Do NOT even start that lol. The GoA program is done, if sts gave out some of those shields.... Omi gawd.
No, I'm not saying they should give them out again, in fact they definitely shouldn't, let's just say they should have closed the program a bit sooner.

ctf
01-23-2014, 04:42 PM

Will u be rewarding people that spent a certain amount of platinum :0

bglir
01-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Samhayne instead of making a shield for 3 years veteran reward why not just reward with the Android costume, i have being wanting that costume for a very longtime, i think alot of veterans go crazy to have that Android costume.

Argyros
01-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Samhayne instead of making a shield for 3 years veteran reward why not just reward with the Android costume, i have being wanting that costume for a very longtime, i think alot of veterans go crazy to have that Android costume.

Eh bad idea imo. If this would happen, many people will get really jelly and start trying to scam/buy people accounts. Same will happen if this shield has stats, or looks to crazy awesome.

Zeus
01-24-2014, 11:24 AM
Eh bad idea imo. If this would happen, many people will get really jelly and start trying to scam/buy people accounts. Same will happen if this shield has stats, or looks to crazy awesome.

I doubt the shield will have stats, however, veterans do deserve some sort of reward. After all, you cannot be arguing to allow others to obtain the 3 piece advantage and then at the same time argue that veterans do not deserve exclusive vanity rewards.

Also, after 3 years of being in the game - it would be rare cases of this happening as people have already faced 3 years of having exclusive items and NOT losing their accounts.

Argyros
01-24-2014, 11:41 AM
I doubt the shield will have stats, however, veterans do deserve some sort of reward. After all, you cannot be arguing to allow others to obtain the 3 piece advantage and then at the same time argue that veterans do not deserve exclusive vanity rewards.

Also, after 3 years of being in the game - it would be rare cases of this happening as people have already faced 3 years of having exclusive items and NOT losing their accounts.

Nono, don't get me wrong! I think it is an great idea for the 3yr vet shield/reward! ^^

Eh you know Zeus, that there was a lot of confusion when people were seen in the droid costumes... However old their account was. I trust the integrity of the 3 year veteran players though. I'm just putting it out there as a possible warning, that there might be some fuss/problems over it. If the devs are up to it, go for it I guess. >.<

I seriously think there should be some more costumes in game, but that's a different story.

Schnitzel
01-24-2014, 12:18 PM
I dunno about you guys,

but I'd want a keep-permantly costume (maybe a FH zombie)

Jig
01-24-2014, 07:45 PM
I dunno about you guys,

but I'd want a keep-permantly costume (maybe a FH zombie)

Theres a zombie costume if you got the big zombie head and that zombie armour xD

Argyros
01-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Theres a zombie costume if you got the big zombie head and that zombie armour xD

Waow, how do you have 2.3k posts. O.o

Ya, they should make that zombie helm n armor into a costume, make it a darker shade of blackish green, and let it be given if you kill 10k mobs in fh.

Burstguard
01-27-2014, 11:04 PM
please make it 2yr my acc is 2 years and 9 months old XD

Jig
01-28-2014, 02:41 AM
please make it 2yr my acc is 2 years and 9 months old XD

Just because your account is 2 years, what if someone had 1 year and 11 months? is that fair? they will then beg for give us 1 year shield! 1 year! 1 year! ok whats next 6 months again, no 3 years is great, thats when it was great times anyways -_-

Burstguard
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
2yr seems like da middle tho. Anyways im fine with 3yr seems fair to the most veteran.

Jig
01-28-2014, 09:34 AM
When did they release the other veteran centurion helm armour and shield, wasn't that Al ost two years ago maybe a year and a half?

Sakshat Sinha
01-28-2014, 10:59 AM

O.o

Schnitzel
01-28-2014, 12:14 PM
When did they release the other veteran centurion helm armour and shield, wasn't that Al ost two years ago maybe a year and a half?

Was something like play 2months for helm
4months for shield
6months for armor...

forget about that FH zombie i was talking about earlier, a SL chrome jetpack would be fine with me

(i can finally say "Nothing to do here" *gets jetpack, flies to the moon*)

fourleaf
01-28-2014, 04:33 PM
When did they release the other veteran centurion helm armour and shield, wasn't that Al ost two years ago maybe a year and a half? yeh but it auto adds it to your stash once your acc reaches 3 mos, 6 mos, and a year I believe.

Shonex
01-28-2014, 04:35 PM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?43-Promoting-Articles-from-the-Forums

The final part... "nothing to do here". Arghhh, I can't stop laughing! :D

Jig
01-28-2014, 07:26 PM
yeh but it auto adds it to your stash once your acc reaches 3 mos, 6 mos, and a year I believe.

Ah :/

Kingzila
02-12-2014, 01:54 PM

Yay