PDA

View Full Version : Moving thread from General Discussion = killing it?

BroadCastle
01-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Hello

This is just some trend I noticed recently. Everytime Sam or Delphina or whoever else moved some thread from General Discussion to other branch of forums, it most often caused very fast death of that thread. Last few I noticed in last weeks were moved to Suggestions and Feeback or Technical Issues and Bugs. All of those threads, unless being some huge off toppic or stupidity were barely responded ever since. The only two subforums with vivid discussion is this one or traders market. Making me wonder, how many of you check the other parts of forums and who just sticks onto Genera Discussion? To be honest, I havent been checking the other parts frequently before I noticed some of threads I replied to were moved there :)

Somemager
01-21-2014, 03:24 PM
Yeah its traders market or general discussion for me.

fourleaf
01-21-2014, 04:47 PM
yeh it really annoys me when people put suggestions here...
idk thats the most common mislocated post type ive seen.

Sheugokin
01-21-2014, 04:50 PM
I just hit the "What's New" tab and click PL. I get all of the new posts.

Trenton
01-21-2014, 04:57 PM
I check out Gen Discussion, PvP, TM, and like once a week contests. I RARELY ever go check out Technical issues and bugs or anything else because no one rly posts alot of stuff there

IGN Storm
01-21-2014, 05:45 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Websites-and-Forum-Discussion

This is a dead branch. Never knew about it til a few days ago

Bonthan
01-21-2014, 06:03 PM
I go to pocket legends forums main page and just do a quick check to see if anyone has posted in class sections or crafting in the last week lol. Then I go into general and pvp and check everything out. I only go to trader when I'm looking for something. When I was on Arcane a lot I always checked suggestions and bug sections.

BroadCastle
01-22-2014, 05:46 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Websites-and-Forum-Discussion

This is a dead branch. Never knew about it til a few days ago

Haha yea, I had no idea about this one. Even the path would be strenge to go through :D

Doodlebeast
01-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Class specific section and fan story/art section is a ghost town.