PDA

View Full Version : small 5 item selling list?

Pieman5000
01-21-2014, 03:40 PM
What I really want to see in PL is a new tab when you click on someones character, that shows a list of 5

of the items that person is trying to sell.It would be like a little cs for every player just no prices and if you

want a persons item you trade them and buy it. This would make finding items you want to buy a little bit

easier. Please respond with positive or negative comments, I enjoy feedback.

Doodlebeast
01-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Good idea. But this will cost a lot of work, Sts won't make it real. Good suggestion anyway.

LEVEL ONE
01-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Well, I suppose the idea behind this is to reduce the spam or not having to yell "S> torch".

But if you think it trough, would it really reduce spam? People would keep spamming "Selling stuff, check my profile!", which is even worse, because you have'd have to check each guy individually to see what he's selling.

And the most frustrating thing about this would be, if someone had an item listed you'd want to buy, and that guy would be afk...

And lastly, I think this feature would mostly be used for showing off items and not actually selling them.

If you don't like "street merching" as it is now, I suggest you use the cs.

Fusionstrike
01-22-2014, 12:48 PM
I think if you wanted to make some kind of "personal shop" it would be much more effective to simply integrate it into the current CS. Just add a field for the player's name that can be used to filter by as has been suggested numerous times before. And maybe also add a button when you examine a player that says "go to my store" that you can click to automatically bring up the CS search for that player's name. This way, players can list whatever they're selling and it's easy to get to both via CS and the player himself.

Shonex
01-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Now, stand there and watch as your suggestions get implemented in AL.

Pieman5000
01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Now, stand there and watch as your suggestions get implemented in AL.

I would hate that so much

Shonex
01-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Ikr.