PDA

View Full Version : I have dreamt of PL!

Typhee
11-26-2010, 04:43 AM
OMG!

In my dream I think I have won the Android costume, because I was able to play the awesome green guy and the best part is that I could give away antennas LOL.

There was a "Give antennas" button and I've had to check who was hailing, then select to give them, rofl so annoying. Then I decided to give them to any player I meet.

STS devs were chasing me in every instances, all around Arterra, because giving all these antennas made the servers to lag. They want to stop me and get the costume back, because I wasn't following the rules.

I love my antennas so far and managed to get them to all my toons. Camped 3 x 5 hours STS Twitter to get them. Look like I'm traumatized, PL is in my subconscious. Now I know, I'm TOTALLY addict O.o

Bigsleazy
11-26-2010, 04:45 AM
I think you might need a break from pl :)

On a less mature note, 69th post!

TwinkTastical
11-26-2010, 04:45 AM
I do it all the time, 2night itll be power armor.

Cya in the morning.

Pharcyde
11-26-2010, 05:08 AM
lol ive never dreamed about pocket legends but i have thought about pocket legends while going throughout my day. Like I was watching Tv, giant pink letters popped up on the screen and the first thing that popped into my mind was "PINK!!!!!"

Alterra
11-26-2010, 08:55 AM
lol ive never dreamed about pocket legends but i have thought about pocket legends while going throughout my day. Like I was watching Tv, giant pink letters popped up on the screen and the first thing that popped into my mind was "PINK!!!!!"

Lmao same about the pink letters. Same here.
O and typhee, its not the land of arterra. Its alterra thx.

Lesrider
11-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Lmao same about the pink letters. Same here.
O and typhee, its not the land of arterra. Its alterra thx.

Oh no we now have an Arterra and an Alterra on here. This might get a bit confusing.

Winternight
11-26-2010, 09:52 AM
I think you may be foreshadowing the future. :p

Kalielle
11-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh no, it's happening to others too!!

Yesterday morning my husband told me I had woken up screaming in the middle of the night. He asked, "What is it??" and apparently I muttered, "Farming" and fell right back to sleep.

Don't remember any of this happening and have no idea what I was dreaming of.