PDA

View Full Version : Must spend plat for this achievement, fair or unfair?

Redheadwendy
01-22-2014, 01:24 AM
"The four princes" and "parliament of owls"

Im not sure if this has been discussed before, so please excuse me if it has...

You have to buy dart which is 25 plat and hazel which is 40 plat. So how do non plat users get this achievement?

Energizeric
01-22-2014, 01:37 AM
I guess you don't. Either that or do some free offers to get some free plat. Back in season 1 & 2 there were a few more pets that were plat exclusive such as Frost and Nexus. Now you're lucky that those drop as well. 65 plat isn't very much. I think you can get that much plat for about $5. If you want to compete for the Top Players leaderboard, then I guess you have to at least spend a few dollars. Just be glad you can play the game for free at all. Back when I was a kid there was no such thing as a free game. If you had a game system like Atari or Nintendo, the games were $20-50 each, and if you went to an arcade they were 25 cents per play. STS is a business and not a charity. Yes, the game is free to play, but if you want to really compete you have to spend a little money. So next time you go to McDonalds, buy one less cheseburger and instead spend it on a little plat to buy those couple of pets.

Raymond05
01-22-2014, 01:38 AM
I have thought of this too. The only way we, non plat users can buy these 2 pets is through plat offers. I know that every country has different plat offers. Some constantly have plat offers, some takes 5 or more months or so till the next plat offer comes. So if you are a non plat user too, better save the plat you get from plat offers for those two pets to be able to complete beastmaster ap.
But we, non plat users, would be very happy if these two pets have an egg wherein plat users can buy the egg and sell for gold or maybe make them purchasable through story tokens. :-)

Anarchist
01-22-2014, 01:41 AM
Old good arcades.
Energi is right..as always!

VenomsChaos
01-22-2014, 09:47 AM
free plat offers with 65 plat not much.. but problem is that offers not working for everyone... example if my list have 6-7 offer << only 2 offer giweing me plat, others not.. and its not only me.. if they working for you, u will get enought plat in 1-2 month.. or just waste 1-2 usd on any offers

Samdegreat
01-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Off free offers I checked my history and I never bought one plat I have made 2417 plat of free offers in a year, I don't know where they all go...

Shadow217
01-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Off free offers I checked my history and I never bought one plat I have made 2417 plat of free offers in a year, I don't know where they all go...

It depends were you are some people rarely get offers you are just very lucky :)

Redheadwendy
01-22-2014, 05:55 PM
Wow 2400 free plats, that's amazing.