PDA

View Full Version : Item Beggars

bjordan
11-26-2010, 09:38 AM
General note:

If I'm in a group with you and a purple or pink drops that you want:

1) Don't stop fighting and spam message me that you need it while I'm in the middle of a chaotic fight

2) Don't spam trade me, while spam messaging me "trade", "trade", "trade"

3) Don't beg for an item that you clearly can't use. If you have an alt that can use it, fine. However if no one else wants it I might make you come meet me with that alt to get it.

I have no problem with people asking for items that I can't use and will usually give them away. But just don't spaz out and stay cool.

Feel free to amend to this.

Sorry for the mini rant, but I've had an influx of this lately and it's driving me nuts.

Royce
11-26-2010, 12:05 PM
This has been posted in like a zillion rants here already. Maybe search and add to an existing rant next time ;)

MoarPewPew
11-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Why would people want purples??? Also can I have your pinks? I need $$

Rofl Jk

bjordan
11-26-2010, 12:08 PM
This has been posted in like a zillion rants here already. Maybe search and add to an existing rant next time ;)

Really? Sorry. I did try to search. I tried, item begging, item spam, item beggars, etc and didn't find anything. Most of what I found was about people spamming that they were selling items, not begging.

Royce
11-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Really? Sorry. I did try to search.

Yeah, it's been brought up, and is a common annoyance, but I just checked and it is not as easy to find in search as I thought, so you are forgiven ;)

bjordan
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Why would people want purples??? Also can I have your pinks? I need $$

Rofl Jk

LOL sure thing! But only because you didn't spam "TRADE", "TRADE", "TRADE!!!"

TwinkTastical
11-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Next 4000000 drops you get are mine.

vulgarstrike
11-26-2010, 12:53 PM
i can haz your gold?

Alias_TheMax
11-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Just touch the "IGNORE" button on the player page so you wont receive message, trade and anything else from the person ignored :P

MoarPewPew
11-26-2010, 01:14 PM
LOL sure thing! But only because you didn't spam "TRADE", "TRADE", "TRADE!!!"

Trade!!! Trade!! Trade!!! Trade!!!

How about now?

giayuan
11-26-2010, 02:12 PM
anyone playing on a twink or something low lvl and a rare drops on you? *shiver shiver*

bjordan
11-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Next 4000000 drops you get are mine.

i can haz your gold?

Okay I guess I asked for it .... :D

Just touch the "IGNORE" button on the player page so you wont receive message, trade and anything else from the person ignored :P

Yeah I need to do that.

Trade!!! Trade!! Trade!!! Trade!!!

How about now?

Sorry you blew it!

Pharcyde
11-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Story time! Was farming Keeper. Keeper staff dropped, guy in group demanded I give it to him or else. I said "or else what?"
He then said "Look, you already have a keeper staff, give it to me or else I will remove you as a friend". "Let me help you with that.. ohh sorry clicked ignore buddy."

Rusalio
11-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Hahhahahah so true Pharcyde....so true. Try getting something like armor....That's worse!!! LMAO

KingFu
11-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Can I have your pants? What? I didn't ask for an item, just pants....

Fyrce
11-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Man, do people really do that? That sounds really annoying and my ignore list would end up huge!

All I ever see when Armor or whatever drops is "wooo cool" and "gratz" and maybe a PM about buying or trading. I'm not sure what others are getting, but I usually just say, "Sry keeping" and I get left alone thank goodness. I must look aloof somehow. LOL.

Pharcyde
11-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Man, do people really do that? That sounds really annoying and my ignore list would end up huge!

All I ever see when Armor or whatever drops is "wooo cool" and "gratz" and maybe a PM about buying or trading. I'm not sure what others are getting, but I usually just say, "Sry keeping" and I get left alone thank goodness. I must look aloof somehow. LOL.

lucky!!! If I get a pink or purple, generally I get harrassed for it even if its a junk pink!! I got a Rageborn Helm of Destiny drop and some guy said "Can I have it can I have it?!?!". Even though its only worth like 1k, I didn't give it to him because I was soo sick of beggars.