PDA

View Full Version : <Pheonix> ...the little guild that lasts. Official Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Serancha
01-22-2014, 06:46 AM
http://pheonixguild.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pheonix-banner1.png (http://pheonixguild.com)

One of the oldest guilds in Arcane Legends

Experienced, skilled members • Mostly adult players • Over 60 weeks on the top guild list
Solid personalities with zero tolerance for drama • This guild is a family and remains unmerged

Extensive guides to turn good players into exceptional ones • Striving for excellence and often surpassing it • We don't do easy

At Pheonix, egos are checked at the door, and every member is equal. This is a place where everyone knows each other, and nobody is counted as a number. In the interest of stability, we are looking for solid and skilled players, not high profile ones.

Ranks, along with the right to keep them, are earned by loyalty, participation, exceptional skills, and solid, trustworthy personalities. If you have earned one, you will be told. We are here to build AP's, help each other reach goals, build teamwork, and enjoy each other's company.

Regarding the top guild listing:
We have recently chosen not to remain on the top guild listing, because it has been overrun with guilds choosing size and merging for rank over staying true to their original philisophies. We will not compromise our integrity for a meaningless number. With over 60 weeks as the smallest guild in the top list (top 10) before the pandemic of merged guilds came about, we proved ourselves as one of the best there is and continue to stay true to our roots.

Current entry requirements, as of July 17, 2015:

To join Pheonix, you must exceed all of the following stat requirements for your class.

Warrior
7000 health
2100 armour
490 damage / 540 with damage % pet on (490 with damage pet if using bulwark)

Mage
3500 health (3700+ with Malison)
1250 armour
660 damage / 740 with damage % pet on

Rogue
3500 health (3700+ with Malison)
1650 armour
630 damage / 710 with damage % pet on

All members must also have 60K pve kills, minimum. <-- INCREASED

Must be using proper pets - Malison or better. If you can't afford at least a Malison, that means you also can't afford ankhs, so not much good for a guild focused on elites.

Leadership:
Our leadership team has been hand picked for loyalty, participation, dedication to their crafts, and strong leadership skills. Introducing the backbones of Pheonix (with level 41 alts):

Guild Master: Serancha
(End-game alts: Guildkick / Guildmerge / Koors)

Officers:

Bluesparky / Tsunamee / Zphyer
Bronyaur / Kuterra / Majikka
Guildhopper / Agentredeye
Donslayer / Poisonnails
Jeremyfr / Jeremyyfr
Raregem
Ravagerx / Rougeroguerav
Rockcandy
Shinycrit
Stabinmobile / Mahmudhero
Tetter / Tetterz / Tetterzz

Recruitment Team:
These are the most quality-minded individuals of our member base, who put the guild first and are the first line of quality control. These are the wings who make this bird fly:

Asphynxia
Bigboyblue
Covster
Disarrayxx / Xxdisarrayxx / Xdisarrayx
Fratmosfear
Icewine / Icedot
Manhands / Tinyankles
Ogianep / Atimete
Rapacoeh
Wallnut

Guild Rules:

1) English only in guild chat.

2) No abusive, political, or religious discussions in guild chat. Bullying or racism gets an instant removal from guild.

3) Begging is not allowed. This includes begging for help or promotion.

Begging is defined as: asking for loans, gold, gear, pets or free items of any kind. Indirect / pity begging is included in this. Letting everyone know you need money in hopes someone will offer is still begging.

4) We reserve the right to remove people for being excessively annoying, rude, immature or otherwise pissing our members off.

5) Do not send unsolicited party invites to other members. Ask in guild chat for party.

6) Members must be able to meet current guild entry standards at all times.

7) Players must be self-sufficient: able to play the game and manage their own characters without daily help. Excessive requests for help will result in removal, as this guild is a place for people to socialize and find other quality players to hunt with, not a help service here to play the game for you.

8 ) Selling items on guild chat is allowed, provided a discount is given from the lowest current trading post price, and that the sales offer is not spammed. Scamming will get you booted and reported to the leaders of the major guilds in game.

9) Guild hoppers are not welcome. We are building a solid team here, and that means members we can trust to grow with our family over time. No in-and-out privileges unless arranged with an officer for getting the Guild Charter AP.

10) Leeching is never permitted. If you ask for help, you must participate, not stand and watch the person kill the monsters for you. This will be immediate removal.

11) Stalking is forbidden. This is defined as following anyone around the game when not expressly invited to hunt with them in a party, showing up repeatedly in all their pvp matches, etc. Respect for each other's privacy and space is important, and will be enforced if necessary.

Note regarding PvP:
Pheonix does not restrict members' activities in the pvp arena. This means if you are on a team and another member is on the other team, you should both expect to be fighting. If you have a personal problem with fighting guildmates, you are free to find another match. This is Player vs Player - the players on opposing teams are to fight and kill each other, that is the game. However, ganging up on a solo guildmate is not cool - this is just common sense, which we trust all our members to use.

To find out more about our family, please visit pheonixguild.com (http://pheonixguild.com)

agentredeye
01-22-2014, 02:29 PM
Long live Pheonix!

captaintuttle
01-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Is this the bizarro-world version of <Phoenix>?!?!? (I didn't catch the subtle difference in spelling right away...)

Serancha
01-22-2014, 08:18 PM
We are a guild, not a city. The Pheonix name is a proud one and has earned it's legitimacy as a spelling. Thanks for playing troll the Pheonix.

Serancha
01-22-2014, 09:36 PM
The girls and I got home from a lovely evening at the Arena, only to discover the boyz were trashing the hall. The party included a rare sighting of Officer Cyo getting funky on the dance floor. Thanks for the fun!

Artae
01-22-2014, 09:43 PM
Good luck!

Ravager
01-23-2014, 03:26 AM
Good luck!

Thanks

BasketballChampion
01-23-2014, 02:26 PM
WOO

Raregem
01-24-2014, 01:42 PM
The girls and I got home from a lovely evening at the Arena, only to discover the boyz were trashing the hall. The party included a rare sighting of Officer Cyo getting funky on the dance floor. Thanks for the fun!

That was definitely a lot of fun!!

captaintuttle
01-24-2014, 02:04 PM
We are a guild, not a city. The Pheonix name is a proud one and has earned it's legitimacy as a spelling. Thanks for playing troll the Pheonix.

Sorry, Serancha. Didn't mean any disrespect. It was a failed attempt at humor. (They can't *all* be zingers) "Bizarro" was a reference to a part of the Superman universe, where things were *kind* of like Earth, but a little different. (there was a "bizarro" version of everything, sometimes spelled backward). The connection was because there was a AL guild at the beginning called <Phoenix>, based on the one of the same name which was a large and long-lasting guild in SL. ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40255-Phoenix-From-The-Ashes-We-Rise&highlight=phoenix )

Best of luck with Pheonix - have lots of fun!

thememeguy
01-25-2014, 12:32 AM
Hey, uh.. I'm pretty interested in joining your guild. I'm also focused in Gaining AP's, and I think I'm qualified to join.
Ign: Zhychopatic

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Serancha
01-25-2014, 03:14 AM
Sorry, Serancha. Didn't mean any disrespect. It was a failed attempt at humor. (They can't *all* be zingers) "Bizarro" was a reference to a part of the Superman universe, where things were *kind* of like Earth, but a little different. (there was a "bizarro" version of everything, sometimes spelled backward). The connection was because there was a AL guild at the beginning called <Phoenix>, based on the one of the same name which was a large and long-lasting guild in SL. ( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40255-Phoenix-From-The-Ashes-We-Rise&highlight=phoenix )

Best of luck with Pheonix - have lots of fun!

Haha thanks, and no worries. I actually wasn't the one name the guild, being the 3rd (and last) to lead it. The real story is that there was already a guild with the original spelling, so the founder used an adaptation. However, a name is only a word until you make it into something more, and we believe we have done that.

I have heard of SL's Phoenix, and they are reputed to have the same sort of solid, consistent personalities we attract. Even though unrelated, it seems there may be more in common than just a name, no matter the order of the letters. We're not large, but we believe in quality that lasts.

Serancha
01-25-2014, 03:15 AM
Hey, uh.. I'm pretty interested in joining your guild. I'm also focused in Gaining AP's, and I think I'm qualified to join.

Welcome aboard, Zhychopatic! Glad to have you with us.

agentredeye
01-25-2014, 04:07 AM
welcome zhycho!

Ravager
01-25-2014, 02:34 PM

Welcome aboard!

Kimpling
01-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Welcome Zhycho... and yes u r the man, new member who invite us to Amra-zu BBQ party, lucky me <3

Bluesparky
01-26-2014, 08:04 AM

I would say he is like guy i have nvr met ,to get two elusive bosses in 30min :smile: and thanks for invite Zhychopatic

Serancha
01-26-2014, 06:06 PM
New Pheonix Arena Madness event running for the next 2 weeks!

Prizes for fastest arena runs, arena ap's earned, and more.

Check the guild forum for details, must be a member to participate!

X29798
01-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Can I please get a invite, I met the requirements. Ign = ladraonaba.

Edit, I have sent a pm.

Serancha
01-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Send me a PM when you're in game, thanks!

Serancha
01-27-2014, 01:43 AM
Welcome to Pheonix, Iadraonaba.

X29798
01-27-2014, 02:25 AM
Welcome to Pheonix, Iadraonaba.

Thanks Serancha 😁.

thememeguy
01-27-2014, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the Welcome Everyone! I'm so honored to be in this guild.
:D

Ravager
01-27-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the Welcome Everyone! I'm so honored to be in this guild.
:D

Glad you like it and welcome aboard.

Serancha
01-27-2014, 10:24 PM
The current event has been changed to Arena Madness, due to popular demand. Good luck everyone!

Wallnut
01-28-2014, 02:33 AM
Can I please get a invite, I met the requirements. Ign = ladraonaba.

Edit, I have sent a pm.

You can pm any of the recruiters, not only Sera can bring you in.

X29798
01-28-2014, 03:29 AM

Ok, Is this right?

To join Pheonix

1)Meet stats with top tier gear and a malison or other strong pet

2)PM recruiters in forum or website

3)Decide on a meeting place to check stats

Ravager
01-28-2014, 11:47 AM

Ok, Is this right?

To join Pheonix

1)Meet stats with top tier gear and a malison or other strong pet

2)PM recruiters in forum or website

3)Decide on a meeting place to check stats

That sounds about right. You can also pm someone ingame as the person's forum name may be different from the ign. You should be able to meet the stat requirements without a stat boosting pet in most cases. If you are very close to the stats, dont be afraid to msg us as well. Perhaps we can assist.

kraagslist
01-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Very friendly guild members. A lot of dedication. This guild is where you need to be!

Shout out to SERANCHA. YOU OWE BIG HUGS.

Serancha
01-29-2014, 10:39 AM
*big hugggggs* Welcome home Kraags - we wouldn't be here if not for that fateful night running randoms for malison last year. Good times!

Azepeiete
01-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Lots of love from Deviant Misfits :)

inkredible
01-29-2014, 11:18 AM
good luck ;) and any time u need help, u know who to run to :)

Wallnut
01-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Thanks Aze, Ink =) You're very welcome anytime you need smth from our guild members!

Serancha
01-29-2014, 01:28 PM
You guys know how much we love our Misfit cousins. Always nice to have such a great crew to share support with. Thanks Aze and Inky <3

Ravager
01-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Thanks aze and ink.

Instanthumor
01-30-2014, 02:22 AM
I love your guild rule #11. Did you know that my nickname is Instalker? XD

Serancha
01-30-2014, 03:30 AM
Why does that not surprise me at all? :p

Ravager
01-31-2014, 01:01 AM
Stalking doesn't bother me too much but I can see how annoying it could get. Hence the rule.

Serancha
01-31-2014, 01:30 PM
A note to anyone new to Pheonix, we do NOT promote people for joining the guild. Promotions here are only given when people have put in time and effort to earn them, and that effort must continue in order to keep rank.

Thank you for your cooperation.

valheeru
01-31-2014, 06:57 PM
we greatly value what we strive to achive

Serancha
02-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Well said. <3

osad
02-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Welcome all, ty to agentredeye for these awesome sig banners, nice seran....

osad
02-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Hmmm

osad
02-02-2014, 10:01 AM
:sour::cat:

Jeremyfr
02-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Omg, I haven't posted to this thread yet ;o So here's my little talk about my lovely guild!

I'm proud to be one of the ( youngest ) officers. People here in Pheonix are allways ready to help you, in PvP aaand in PvE. Just pm me anytime if you need any help!

Love, Jeremyfr

Bluesparky
02-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Lots of love from Deviant Misfits :)

Always welcome to help each other.

Ravager
02-04-2014, 02:19 AM
Omg, I haven't posted to this thread yet ;o So here's my little talk about my lovely guild!

I'm proud to be one of the ( youngest ) officers. People here in Pheonix are allways ready to help you, in PvP aaand in PvE. Just pm me anytime if you need any help!

Love, Jeremyfr

This guild helped me a lot with my AP and I can always count on them. I doubt I would even have this much AP if it weren't for the guild's help. People like Jeremyfr are very helpful.

Raregem
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
This guild helped me a lot with my AP and I can always count on them. I doubt I would even have this much AP if it weren't for the guild's help. People like Jeremyfr are very helpful.

I agree, the support and help in achieveing personal as well as guild goals are amazing. Someone is always willing to lend a hand.

Serancha
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Arena event runs until sunday. Pheonix members please make sure to submit your times and ap screenshots on the guild forum for prizes. We have awesome prizes as always!

Ravager
02-09-2014, 12:03 AM
One day left for the guild event. Post screenshots for approval.

Jeremyfr
02-09-2014, 04:30 PM

Thanks Rav!

I think I joined this guild about 6/7 months ago now, used to be a shy little smurf. Had about 5, maybe 6k ap's at that time. Then I went getting all my Elite Bosses with the Pheonix people, getting some great tips & advice about my gear ( See our site ). Now i'm a full mythic Smurf, running around PvP all the time to get these last AP's!

Thanks Pheonixes <33

Ravager
02-10-2014, 01:55 AM

Thanks Rav!

I think I joined this guild about 6/7 months ago now, used to be a shy little smurf. Had about 5, maybe 6k ap's at that time. Then I went getting all my Elite Bosses with the Pheonix people, getting some great tips & advice about my gear ( See our site ). Now i'm a full mythic Smurf, running around PvP all the time to get these last AP's!

Thanks Pheonixes <33

No problem. You remain a valued member and a backbone of the guild.

Serancha
02-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Arena event is now closed. Congrats to winners, Ilvias, Greoatef and Tetter. Prizes will be awarded shortly.

Thank you to all the participants.

Bluesparky
02-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Cngratzz to the Arena event winners Ilvias, Greoatef and Tetter. :smile: :smile: :smile: Oppps edited sera

Jeremyfr
02-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Cngratzz to the PVP event winners Ilvias, Greoatef and Tetter. :smile: :smile: :smile:

*Arena Madness Sparkles ;*

Serancha
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Top 5 for 25 weeks running. Amazing job my lovelies. Congratulations to all our hard-playing, loyal members.

Special welcome back to the game this week, Officer Comradeeno. Glad to have you back on board.

Gladiatorew
02-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Devuor of maul is a blade or hammer???

Limsi
02-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Happy valentines day Serancha and the gang!

Gladiatorew
02-14-2014, 05:14 PM
I m interested to join
Lv 36
Class war
Ign: Gladiatorew

Greoatef
02-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Hello hello!
I had my own guild since the near beginning of arcane legends, and over time most players in my guild had left the game ... Arlor became a lonely place without the support and camaraderie of a good long standing guild.
I was invited to join pheonix, so disbanded my guild to sign up and what a great decision!!
Since joining my game has come on in leaps and bounds ... Previous aps that were near impossible without a crack team of dedicated, enthusiastic players to call in and help defeat elite boss's, suddenly became achievable ... We all work as a small elite team with minimum stat requirements in order to join the fray, which means high level support and help is always at hand if needed ... Everything becomes possible :)
We all roam Arlor ... And many a time other guild members having found bael 2, krunch 2, members of the elusive four, and other hard and time consuming bosses to find alone, party invite one another to gain aps!
There's lots of guild events with goals and hefty prizes constantly on the run ... And a fun guild chat banter at hand that's both entertaining and highly informative. Our GM is always trying and experimenting with the many aspects of the game ... It's a world of percentages and statistics, explored and evaluated to fine tune character builds, find the fastest places to gain xp, discover the best ways to defeat elite boss's, and a whole host of dizzy information that allows us within the guild to gain knowledge and shared insight, thus getting the very best out of the game. It's an invaluable pool of experience and knowledge born from the discoveries of long term dedicated players.
And what a great fun bunch of people, and a collection of real characters :) mooo
So ... If you meet the stat requirement, are maybe looking for a fresh start, or haven't yet experienced a guild of pro players, then look out for our officers and team players roaming the land ... Come and have some fun, and be part of a tightly knit guild of pro players :)
Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm people!!!
Look for me in the field, I will be running rings on level cap day so hope to see you there!?!?
Greoatef

Kimpling
02-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Happy Valentine Lims, big love 4 u <3

@gladiatorew, just PM any recruiter or officer in game when u online, make sure u read the 1st page about guild requirement and rules.

Gladiatorew
02-15-2014, 11:54 AM
This guild is good??

Serancha
02-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Depends on your definition of good.

It's a group of high quality people / players who enjoy each other's complany while striving to meet goals. We all know each other, join runs when we're available, and officers / recruiters / members are not segregated at all. The guild chat is game related and we have an extensive forum with all sorts of guides, guild contests, and discussions about aspects of the game. It's not a specifically pvp oriented guild, as many members are working to save up for their mythics / sams /singes, or whatever they're in the market for. But we have more members getting geared and jumping into the arena all the time.

If you're looking for help with normal maps or daily quests, or someone to entertain when you're bored (trust me we've seen it all over the last 15 months) this isn't the place. But if you are working to get your elite ap's, improve as a player, and are looking for a game-oriented guild of mature players without drama - this is a good guild.

Edit: I just spotted this earlier in the thread

Devuor of maul is a blade or hammer???

If this was a troll, then it's bizarre. If you are seriously needing to ask that question then my answer is no, this is not a good guild for you.

This is a guild for players who have knowledge of the game - especially the weapons and armor for their class. How anyone can be a level 36 warrior and not know what a dev maul is is beyond me.

Serancha
02-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Happy valentines day Serancha and the gang!

Thanks Lim! Was stuck working and didn't see this earlier. Love you too!

Gladiatorew
02-16-2014, 04:30 AM
-_-

Gladiatorew
02-16-2014, 04:36 AM
It is a blade=)

Gladiatorew
02-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Serancha is serious -_- it was a joke

Gladiatorew
02-16-2014, 04:55 AM
My stats 297.5 damage
1629 armor
5600 hp

Serancha
02-16-2014, 08:49 AM
Send me a PM in game.

Thanks. :)

Wallnut
02-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Do you wanna feel the same way of excitement like Greo felt on himself?
It is so cool to be joined Pheonix!
We're not pvp-based guild, but we're trying to spawn in pvp maps to take part into those titan clashes =)
If you're looking for a guild to settle in, you have certain knowledge, ideas, or u just wanna log on and say 'Hello People, I love you' but there's no one closer to you to listen to you, welcome to your guild... guild with a lot of cool guys, officers and recruit team! Guild hall, internal forum, diffrent event and lots of cool tips and trick are waitning for ya =)
Friendly atmosphere, nice people, pve/pvp support... welcome to a guild of close friends =)
Wall.

venky456
02-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Wish we see more from our guildees in top50 to lvl up 41.;Good luck guys..:.Eagerly waiting for expansion..

Serancha
02-19-2014, 12:17 AM
I think Pheonix will be well represented indeed. It's so amazing to see how far this guild has come, especially since restructuring in the fall.

Bluesparky
02-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Hello my guildees,

Please look at this 15 Free Platinum Survey by Space Time Studios. Its just a 2 min survey hope all u get it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139042-Legends!-Tell-Us-How-You-Play-Get-15-Platinum.

BaronB
02-19-2014, 08:44 PM
If this was a troll, then it's bizarre. If you are seriously needing to ask that question then my answer is no, this is not a good guild for you.

This is a guild for players who have knowledge of the game - especially the weapons and armor for their class. How anyone can be a level 36 warrior and not know what a dev maul is is beyond me.

GOLD!!! Looool XD

Kimpling
02-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Lagg lagg and lagg, anyone selling ping elixir?

Ravager
02-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Hello my guildees,

Please look at this 15 Free Platinum Survey by Space Time Studios. Its just a 2 min survey hope all u get it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?139042-Legends!-Tell-Us-How-You-Play-Get-15-Platinum.

Did you get your plat yet?

Serancha
02-21-2014, 07:44 PM
It will be awarded all at once, once the survey expires. So a couple of weeks, probably.

Jeremyfr
02-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Lagg lagg and lagg, anyone selling ping elixir?

Sure, offer me in game ;p

Ravager
02-24-2014, 12:55 AM
It will be awarded all at once, once the survey expires. So a couple of weeks, probably.

Yes I reread it. Everyone will get awarded all at once in a week or 2 from the start date.

Kimpling
02-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Sure, offer me in game ;p

Cant find u in game :( ppl bussy irl and waiting for dragon update

inkredible
02-25-2014, 09:32 PM
gratz ser for pvp legend :)

Serancha
02-26-2014, 08:36 AM
gratz ser for pvp legend :)

Thanks cutie <3 Was a lot of fun.

inkredible
02-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks cutie <3 Was a lot of fun.

too bad i missed it :P
xooxo

Serancha
02-28-2014, 09:18 PM
March 7-10, the Pheonix Rare Boss Challenge is returning!

All guild members are encouraged to participate. Entry thread will be on the guild forum by mid-week.

Find a rare boss, Elusive 4, Bael or Krunch II, or Challenger. Invite the guild to join and screenshot the group fighting your elusive find.

There will be excellent prizes as always!

Kimpling
02-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Wohooooooooo, brb calling bael..

Ringggggg....ringgggggg....
*helooo, baels here, who is this?
#hey bro, its Kim remember me? Can we meet on 7-10 march? I have something to talk
*hi Kimp, but sorry im bussy for a couple month, sorry again
# -_-

flluby2
03-01-2014, 12:34 PM
LMAO Kimp gotta hand it to you da joker, you got to spill it how you got Bael and Inan's number!

flluby2
03-01-2014, 01:09 PM
My quick shoutout to Pheonix! Let me start with our GM Serancha who has an arcane leadership capability! I do respect her a lot and her style. And as the saying goes, great leaders will attract talents. Impressive personal achievements aside, our GM and the officers have been most generous with sharing their greatness and lending a hand now and then. Would say, we do have strict guildchat rules which are cool to me. NO spam invites and merching and begging made the guildchat a fun one.
Thank you for having me in this amazing guild. Pheonix is No. 1
Hell, I’m running out of words… Greo bro I’ll hand the mike to you.

Kimpling
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Guys, if Klaas give u luck lixir or combos, go to any elite map or KM 3, im sure this is the best place to locked crates farming.

flluby2
03-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Your pet didnt look too happy that you got 3 locked. You made them carry it Kimp?
j/k. grats bro!

Kimpling
03-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Nope, haze wanna pick up that crates, but i said he cant lol

Tetter
03-05-2014, 06:06 PM
lol Kimp, dont mention the Bael with Greo around :dread:

Ilvias
03-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Ahaha. I feel with him. It was the same with me and Amara-Zu. :victorious: Can be frustrating. :grey:

inkredible
03-05-2014, 08:54 PM
ay baybay, gratz on ur new rank! goodjob as always ser ;)

Serancha
03-06-2014, 03:20 AM
Thanks Inky. Pheonix and DM still outlasting them all! Oooh how about "guild age" for a ranking category? Bwahahah

Paulsebi
03-06-2014, 03:53 AM
Gratz Phoenix for entering the top 3!

Amazing work, amazing leadership! Good job to you Serancha and to all your members! Keep up the good work!

All the best from EOS!

Serancha
03-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Thanks Paulie <3 Love to EoS!

Avaree
03-06-2014, 06:18 AM
Congrats on new ranking from C.U.!!

Serancha
03-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Thanks Avaree, just keepin your seat warm for you ;)

Jeremyfr
03-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Thanks guys! It's absolutely amazing to be in top 3 !

agentredeye
03-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Whooooooh ToP #3, Good job PHEONIX!

Serancha
03-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Pheonix Rare Boss Challenge has returned to go along with the STS Elusive Weekend. Let's finish this season off with a bang! Pheonixguild.com forum for details.

There are awesome prizes as always.... ;)

TuMadreee
03-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Congrats seranchita

Ravager
03-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Pheonix Rare Boss Challenge has returned to go along with the STS Elusive Weekend. Let's finish this season off with a bang! Pheonixguild.com forum for details.

There are awesome prizes as always.... ;)
Also elusive 4 screenshot contest in the contests section by Delphina

Jeremyfr
03-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Q - When will expansion come?

Answer -
Tomorrow, Tuesday, we have a company playtest scheduled. Everyone here at Spacetime will pile into the expansion and play together. Hopefully everyone will go "Awesome!" and it will go live on Wednesday. Of course, anything that I mentioned (and some that I didn't) could give us cause to hold the release to address an issue. That might mean Thursday instead. We never like to go live on a Friday, since we know from past experience that there will be something we didn't uncover through our internal testing that will need to be addressed. It is best to have that happen when the team is in the office and can react quickly. If something really big comes up, it may slide into next week. At this point, I'd give sliding into next week a pretty low chance, but it's worth mentioning.

Sad part:

Does this mean ALL elite zones, including current elite zones will not be available to play?

That is correct, no elite zones will be accessable. The button on the map to access elites will be replaced with a button that says coming soon.

We know that people will be bummed by the elites not being there. We totally understand the desire to slam straight to that content and chase the best that the expansion has to offer. We felt that putting some breathing room between leveling up to 40 (or 41) and the elites was a good thing for the game.

flluby2
03-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Whoa... Kimpling is dead right lol. Wednesday. I wonder about the bad lag today, must be part of the server being tested for expansion. Thanks for having this quote posted. Jeremy :-)
And no elite zones? Well we probably need to study those normal boss in depth before diving into elite map...

Kimpling
03-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Lmao flubby hahaha, cant stop laughing rite now.

im so sorry, really busy with irl, rarely online

flluby2
03-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Lol my name has that effect jokimp (joker-Kimp) :-)

Serancha
03-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Expansion will 100% NOT be tomorrow. Either Thursday or next week, from the looks of it.

Jeremyfr
03-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Expansion will 100% NOT be tomorrow. Either Thursday or next week, from the looks of it.

Hmm, since Sam said chance of next week was a pretty low chance, i'm hoping for Thursday then (:

Serancha
03-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Winners of the Elusive Boss contest have been announced.....everyone's a winner this time!

Great job on snagging those elusive APs everyone. Fun weekend all around.

Tetter
03-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Gratz to all the winners and thank you all for the help finding them all on my Mage.

Now bring on the expansion!!!!!!

Serancha
03-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Welcome to Season 6 everyone.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to all our members for making such a great expansion day. It's the first expansion ever that was stress free for everyone in the guild. We couldn't have asked for a better group.

Love you all!

Raregem
03-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Welcome to Season 6 everyone.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to all our members for making such a great expansion day. It's the first expansion ever that was stress free for everyone in the guild. We couldn't have asked for a better group.

Love you all!

It definitely was an awesome day! Enjoyed running with everyone. Great start to season 6!

Kimpling
03-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Not for me -_- huge mob means ping going crazy, so i just explore new map and enjoy the "looking for teeth in the sand"

flluby2
03-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Same here. Most stressful day about. No stable party. Have to find random pugs and brief every single one where to wait and attack. Luckily I got peace running along most of the time.

Serancha
03-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Well we had the minor problem of having almost all warrriors online half the day. I will be speaking to the recruitment team about finding more DPS for you boys to run with. We're not perfect, but we've come a hell of a long way.

Paulsebi
03-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Happy St. Patricks Day from EOS. ALL THE BEST GUYS!

Rare
03-17-2014, 08:21 AM

Serancha
03-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone!

Avaree
03-17-2014, 11:35 AM
:kiwi-fruit: Happy Saint Patrick's day :) from all of CU

Oedid
03-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Happy St Patty's Day from DS!

Cheers!

barzagli
03-17-2014, 08:47 PM
Happy St. Patricks Day from all of us at Magnum. May gold came pouring to us from the Rainbow!

Serancha
03-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Thanks everyone. Happy St. Paddy's to all our friends in Arlor!

Gensin
03-18-2014, 05:35 AM

Tendirin
03-18-2014, 07:14 AM
thought the guild was small Teehee.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Serancha
03-18-2014, 12:47 PM
It is, compared to any other in the top 50.

Ravager
03-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Happy St. Patricks Day from all of us at Magnum. May gold came pouring to us from the Rainbow!

Thanks barz!

Kimpling
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
thought the guild was small Teehee.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

But original ;p

Serancha
03-19-2014, 06:47 PM
Just for fun, I have compiled our category ranks since Pheonix reached the list just before season 5 started.

The progress chart has been a nice reference for our members through the season, but I thought it would be fun to share as we enter a new one. (The red dates are start of season 5 and season 6). What I enjoy most about the top 50 list is getting to see the evolution of the guild like this.

Click for full size!

68053 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=68053&d=1395272617)

xpaolo044
03-20-2014, 05:11 AM
yeah phoenix best... nice and updated....
xpaolo

Raregem
03-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Awesome chart! Really neat to see all of our work paying off.

flluby2
03-20-2014, 11:59 PM
First, we wanted to say congratulations to the 2,310 players who reached level 41 within 1 week of the expansion release. Out of the 1,180 valid entries in the contest 681 capped within 1 week.

Now the part you all have been waiting for..... Drum Roll Please......

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR GUESSING THE CLOSEST!!!

Name

Guess

Actual

Difference

1. Ravagerx

300 - 2014-03-14 19:07:20 (1 day 03:17:10 after expansion)

1. Tumadreee

1 - 2014-03-13 18:39:58 (02:49:48 after expansion)

3. Ayoun

158 - 2014-03-14 05:26:43 (13:36:33 after expansion)

3. Faith

8 - 2014-03-13 18:54:21 (03:04:11 after expansion)

3. Meecah

3 - 2014-03-13 18:45:38 (02:55:28 after expansion)

3. Mightysorc

16 - 2014-03-13 19:45:35 (03:55:25 after expansion)

3. Spell

9 - 2014-03-13 18:58:38 (03:08:28 after expansion)

3. Zorinos

432 - 2014-03-15 04:10:59 (1 day 12:20:49 after expansion)

The Random Winners:

297. Leoakre

435 - 2014-03-15 04:20:27 (1 day 12:30:17 after expansion)

447. Bluesparkz

2067 - 2014-03-19 19:09:36 (6 days 03:19:26 after expansion)

131. kuwaab

180 - 2014-03-14 07:50:04 (15:59:54 after expansion)

*Please note that we are giving out 11 eggs plus Platinum! The prizes will be granted shortly.

Grats on winning Singe egg Ravager. What an accurate guess :-)

Kimpling
03-21-2014, 12:41 AM
and sparky gratz

Warmechanix
03-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Why is ravagerX not in the leaderboards anymore?

Euldor
03-21-2014, 01:37 AM
Congratulations to Ravagerx and the other winners! :P

Serancha
03-21-2014, 01:47 AM
@ Warmechanix: Any questions about individual members should be addressed to them by pm. This is a guild thread. Thank you.

Congrats to Rava for pulling the right number out of his.....hat :P or wherever he pulled it from. That was some luck!

I'm not sure if the winning Sparky was ours or another one (waiting to find out), so congrats to all the winners of the Singe contest. I had it calculated perfectly, but sometimes Real Life intrudes on best laid plans.

Great job to all members who participated and thanks to Delph and STS for such a fun contest.

Ravager
03-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Why is ravagerX not in the leaderboards anymore?

Pm me if you have questions.

And thanks guys. Its a good feeling :)

Serancha
03-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Rav's full of warm fuzzy feelings. He's sponsoring our event this weekend (I haven't told him that yet :p).

Arena AP Madness has returned! It's the only kind of elite we can do, so let's take it by storm!

If you already have your arena AP's you can enter by joining a team that is going for theirs.

All details are on the pheonixguild.com forum. Now with a nice mobile setup - we are an equal opportunity guild! Desktop, tablet or phone, we have something that will suit you! Contest is for guild members only.

Ilvias
03-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Congratulations to all winners, especially rav. xD Yay, guildevent. I love them. Hope I get all AP's just in time for my alt. If help needed I'm there, just buzz me guys. :) Good luck to all.

Serancha
03-22-2014, 08:07 PM
We need to find you some competition for these events, you seem to be winning consistently ilv ;)

Serancha
03-24-2014, 09:38 PM
28 hours left in the Pre-Elite Arena AP Event. The entries so far have been amazing. Keep it up everyone. Great team.

Edit to add:

Also be sure to check out the STS version of our popular guide of the month:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4

And Rav's fun and entertaining guide to PvE kills. :P
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144410-Guide-How-to-get-lots-of-PVE-kills-and-recommended-locations

Ilvias
03-26-2014, 06:51 AM
I've been told hard work pays out. :triumphant: This time it was hard to get Happy Halloween, 2 times my party did it perfect but I go it only after the second time. Maybe a bug? Anyway it was fun. Couldn't have a look on Ravs Tread. Too sad. Your guide is great. :smile:

Serancha
03-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Haha Rava's thread turned into troll food so was removed. Silliness.

The arena ap's can be buggy, but we have proven they can all be obtained.

Just a reminder to everyone, please use your character's name when registering at pheonixguild.com. Only guild members will be activated, so others may inquire here about joining, or pm one of our team members in game.

Thank you.

Ilvias
03-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Pfft I don't need the tread to know that he's awesome. ;p

Serancha
03-28-2014, 02:56 AM
The main post on this thread now has the initial season 6 stat requirements for joining Pheonix. These will be updated in a month or so once the new gear is established.

Current members will have a grace period to meet the PvE requirement if they are not already there.

Thanks all.

Candykisses
03-28-2014, 05:02 AM
Hopefully 1day ill get that darn Halloween ap. Only 1 i can never get in arena x)

Serancha
03-28-2014, 05:17 AM
We'lll find that Rotgut Rutger for you, no worries!

Ravager
03-28-2014, 01:01 PM
The main post on this thread now has the initial season 6 stat requirements for joining Pheonix. These will be updated in a month or so once the new gear is established.

Current members will have a grace period to meet the PvE requirement if they are not already there.

Thanks all.

Nice

Serancha
04-02-2014, 02:46 AM
To ensure the highest quality playing experience for all our guildmates, we will once again be doing guild stat checks starting on Monday. Unknown inactives are also being cleared out over the next week or so, however established members will not be removed, even if they are inactive. Please make sure to check the new requirements, so you're all good to go. ( don't forget the new pve kill requirement, also. )

Thanks all!

Jeremyfr
04-02-2014, 09:00 AM
To ensure the highest quality playing experience for all our guildmates, we will once again be doing guild stat checks starting on Monday. Unknown inactives are also being cleared out over the next week or so, however established members will not be removed, even if they are inactive. Please make sure to check the new requirements, so you're all good to go. ( don't forget the new pve kill requirement, also. )

Thanks all!

We'll have to work again ;p

Serancha
04-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Slacking off time has now ended. Welcome to Pheonix.

Bluesparky
04-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Ahhh we will be back on the track again..:hypnotysed::welcoming::welcoming::welcomin g:

Serancha
04-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Pheonix: No Drama. Good gaming. A change from the ordinary.

New member event starting tomorrow. Get ready! This is the biggest one yet.

Serancha
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM
New elite event has started! Members please see pheonixguild.com for details. Big biiiiiiiig prizes!

Stat checks are under way this week. All Pheonix members need to see an officer for approval. Thanks to everyone who has been checked, and to the officers for all their help!

Bigboyblue
04-09-2014, 06:44 AM
You can check me out any day Sera :p

Serancha
04-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Haha, I bet!

TuMadreee
04-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Boogie Boogie Wonderland cha cha cha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
04-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Tuma, I told you drinking scotch for breakfast was not a good idea......

Asphynxia
04-13-2014, 08:49 PM
The number of your posts is concerning.. Do you fancy Prada? lol

On other news, I'm getting caught up in PvP's illogical childishness. Are you recruiting? I'm in if there are elites being ran often.

Serancha
04-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Pheonix is home to many excellent, drama-free players. We are always open to adding more excellent, drama-free players to our family.

And yes, prada is very nice. ;)

Bigboyblue
04-15-2014, 12:12 PM
You don't strike me as the Prada type Sera. On the same note please don't strike me :p. I fear your wrath.

Serancha
04-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Gah, you just had to go blow my image, didn't you!

But you're right. I wouldn't know a Prada bag from a grocery bag.....oh wait, yes I would. The grocery bag is useful ;)

Bigboyblue
04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
You have the perfect image already :smile:. Knowledgeable guild leader who is very nice yet firm at the same time. You roll with the punches but don't take crap from anyone. Helpful and dedicated to the community and your guild. We will forgive your lack of knowledge in womans hand bags and accessories. If you need a hand bag expert ask Asphynxia, I hear he knows it all.

Serancha
04-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Haha hilarious. Hey! Agent made your sig! Very nice. Rav'll like those skulls.

Bigboyblue
04-17-2014, 05:55 AM
Ya. He did a really good job with it. He has some skills.

Ravager
04-18-2014, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday Serancha!
May you get all that you desire today!

Serancha
04-18-2014, 01:22 PM
Awww thanks Rava. <3 <3 <3

Kimpling
04-18-2014, 02:58 PM

GoodSyntax
04-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you get Locked Crates from every mob you kill today :-)

Serancha
04-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Hehe thanks guys, soi sweet.

Kimpling...lmao

Jexetta
04-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Keep staying awesome Pheonix!

Andddddd.... Happy Birthday Serancha!

Madnex
04-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Happy birthday Sery! May you get an extra week in April. ;)

Serancha
04-18-2014, 09:17 PM
I wish that was possible!! Haha thanks.

Skaunared
04-19-2014, 10:40 AM
Just recently joined the guild, and I think it's awesome.. anyway here's a run with my buddy moo!

P.S. sorry for the poor video editing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM6gQHGuS80

Serancha
04-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Fresh milkshakes on the house every day at Pheonix. Mooo

GoodSyntax
04-20-2014, 08:43 AM
Happy Easter from your friends at Elite Runners

GoodSyntax
04-21-2014, 12:27 PM
I invite my friends at Pheonix to take part in my first public challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149918-The-Kalizzaa-Elite-Challenge&p=1599651#post1599651

I hope to see representatives from your guild participating :-)

inkredible
04-21-2014, 12:33 PM
For those who rarely check insiders.. This is a farewell message from DELPHINA
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149920-A-Farewell-from-Delphina

Serancha
04-21-2014, 06:28 PM
I invite my friends at Pheonix to take part in my first public challenge: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149918-The-Kalizzaa-Elite-Challenge&p=1599651#post1599651

I hope to see representatives from your guild participating :-)

You can count on it!! Thanks Kali.

Jeremyfr
04-22-2014, 05:41 AM
I would like to thank all our lovely Officers, Recruiters and Members for helping my little rogue up to 40 in a day & get my AP's up from 8.000 - 11.000 by just running Elite Maps!

Loveyou all <3

Jer.

Serancha
04-23-2014, 02:53 PM
Great job everyone, let's keep it rolling!

Winners of the elite contest have been posted, and prize handouts are under way!

Bigboyblue
04-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Just want to thank everyone for helping me get some of my missing ap's. I still have a ways to go but with Pheonix I know I will get there soon. Great people and a truly solid guild. Thanks!!!

Ravager
04-28-2014, 02:32 PM
If you did not receive your prize or think of any other great contests for the guild, let us know.

Ravager
04-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Im thinking of a weekly raffle of 100k to a random winner in the guild.
Or maybe to top weekly recruiter. Still thinking.

Skaunared
04-28-2014, 02:47 PM
and to top weekly member too! :)

Ravager
04-28-2014, 03:40 PM
and to top weekly member too! :)

How would that be determined? Just fishing for ideas.

Serancha
04-28-2014, 03:44 PM
If you did not receive your prize or think of any other great contests for the guild, let us know.

All prizes have been awarded, except Osad 'cause he didn't show up in time, so I opened his :P Just kidding.

But yes, We always welcome more ideas for great contests, and have an additional Event Creation Prize for those who come up with events we use for the guild.

Skaunared
04-29-2014, 04:49 AM

like maybe, the member who ran tindirin elites the most or the member who gained the most AP in a week or two

Bigboyblue
04-29-2014, 09:01 AM

It could be put to vote in our forum. Let the people choose who they thought was the top member. Weekly is a bit much. Maybe monthly? This way it could be who helped the most, or someone that really improved their character. If you make a great guide to help others, get more aps to improve guild rank. If it is a democratic vote then people can shine in different ways. Just really limitless options that way. Makes it a bit better than a typical event. I can see it now, guild hall full of Ravs pictures month after month :p

Serancha
04-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Haha not a popularity contest. I like the concept, but we'll have to think about this.

Ilvias
04-30-2014, 05:15 AM
I like your ideas. :) I agree with you big, it should choosed monthly the MVP. The player which can not play much has also a chance to win. Btw. thanks or the last great contest. Agent promised me to don't let me win, you all know he didn't. ;)

Ravager
04-30-2014, 04:21 PM
How about this.

200k max pot if we are Guild rank 1.

190k pot for Guild rank 10.

90k since we are currently 11th.

Weekly raffle of the pot. Just need to post on forums and winner is randomly chosen every Tuesday.

Serancha
04-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Mmm that would work. Although eew for rank 1. That would be too much attention for my taste. ;)

Bigboyblue
05-01-2014, 06:38 AM
How about this.

200k max pot if we are Guild rank 1.

190k pot for Guild rank 10.

90k since we are currently 11th.

Weekly raffle of the pot. Just need to post on forums and winner is randomly chosen every Tuesday.

Might be a good way to get more people to participate in the forums. Once you get on here you can never leave lol.

Ravager
05-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Typo.
100k for rank 10.

What do you think of the scale?

Bigboyblue
05-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Typo.
100k for rank 10.

What do you think of the scale?

Scale seems good for a weekly raffle. I can pony up some gold every week to fuel this draw.

Mythiclash
05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/platinumaccal/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-03-08-47-30_zpsknblu4gk.png

How to get this awsome armor? It has stats like the mythic armor lvl 36

Gesendet von meinem ST21i mit Tapatalk

Serancha
05-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Mmm not so mythic looking. Looks like one of those twink founders things, probably with mythic helm and etc. Did you ask him what it was?

Mythiclash
05-03-2014, 02:28 AM
I ask him but he said nothing xD

Mythiclash
05-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Ahh i know it now. It was a price from a contest to make a Video ,,the AL Tutorial". The vanity is untradeble-.-
Thx for the information Haligali :D

Serancha
05-03-2014, 02:13 PM
That must be the vanity the chatbox was all aflame about last night. Those who have it are welcome to it, if so. Definitely not pretty.

Mythiclash
05-03-2014, 02:13 PM
For me is the armor awsome:)
It looks on rogou very nice.

Serancha
05-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Next time you should enter the contests then. :)

Mythiclash
05-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Jep i forgot the contest but no problem for me i had win the original jester contest :D

Bigboyblue
05-05-2014, 06:37 AM
That was a pretty hardcore contest. I'm sure it was hours and hours of work. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Waheedski
05-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Big respect to Bigboyblue and Shinytoy for taking me thru a run in elite Tindirin! ok I died a few times lol, it was fun and embarrassing:) yeah a tank died before a Mage lol.

Nice to know we can have inter-guild fun runs.

Serancha
05-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Hehe nice. Pheonix mages are built Ford Tough™

Bigboyblue
05-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Thanks Wah. You did good, don't sell yourself short. Glad to run again with you anytime!

Ravager
05-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Weekly raffles have begun. Not tied to leaderboard guild ranking. Post on our private forums and good luck.

Serancha
05-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Awesome, thanks Ravvy

Ravager
05-08-2014, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=Serancha:1628169]Awesome, thanks Ravvy[/QUOTE

No prob.]

Bigboyblue
05-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Sera, whos collecting donations for the weekly draw? Rav handling it?

Serancha
05-12-2014, 05:40 PM
It's up to Rav if he wants to accept donations for it. Thanks!

Bigboyblue
05-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Rav, good idea with this raffle. Seems to be having a positive affect. Good job man!!

Serancha
05-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Congrats, Blue on winning the first Ravvle Weekly Raffle :p

TheMightyFeusalet
05-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Hi members of Phoenix,

like some may know i will stream saturday to sunday(for 8 bit supply drop). One of my ideas was to interview some people of differents guilds, i am looking for maybe your master, an officer or a recruiter. We would talk about your guild, how it is there, on what it focus,... If you would like to join pm me ot answer in my thread: ... (will be made soon or answer just here. If we would do an interview I would like to use skype, this doesnt mean you need to facecam with me. As long as I hear your voice I am okay with it! If this isnt your thing you can still do some other random things with me(arena,elite,pvp,...) during my stream!*

Hope that you will reply and hope to see you saturday or sunday in game!

Greetings Feusalet!*

Avaree
05-14-2014, 05:58 PM
Hello friends, pls check the link below and pls say how you feel about this... "Energy balls" ...I think this thread isn't seen by many, pls pass the word :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?154247-Removal-of-CD-of-Energy-Balls&highlight=Removal

thanks,
Enjoy the game.
Ava
Ps
Serancha I saw your comments thumbs up !

Ravager
05-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi members of Phoenix,

like some may know i will stream saturday to sunday(for 8 bit supply drop). One of my ideas was to interview some people of differents guilds, i am looking for maybe your master, an officer or a recruiter. We would talk about your guild, how it is there, on what it focus,... If you would like to join pm me ot answer in my thread: ... (will be made soon or answer just here. If we would do an interview I would like to use skype, this doesnt mean you need to facecam with me. As long as I hear your voice I am okay with it! If this isnt your thing you can still do some other random things with me(arena,elite,pvp,...) during my stream!*

Hope that you will reply and hope to see you saturday or sunday in game!

Greetings Feusalet!*

Im not too much of a fan of Skype but I should be able to support /assist you. If not, some of the officers should be available. The gm Serancha has been busy lately and cant guarantee but can assist if available as well.

TheMightyFeusalet
05-14-2014, 11:46 PM
Im not too much of a fan of Skype but I should be able to support /assist you. If not, some of the officers should be available. The gm Serancha has been busy lately and cant guarantee but can assist if available as well.

ok add me in game Sceanateba/Feusalet

Ravager
05-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Raffle week 2 already started for those who did not know.

150k and 8 bit salute banner up for grabs.

Serancha
05-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Now Rava needs a Prada vanity. Nice post count :)

manhands
05-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Hey there, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm new to guilds but not to AL. I have 3 toons. I think my Mage and/or Warrior could be a sound addition to the crew.
Level 40 Mage
IGN: manhands

Level 37 Warrior
IGN: tinyankles

Level 28 bow toting Rogue
IGN: PrinsusLady

I like your approach to the game and enjoy reading your posts. I'll admit I'm short of the 50k kills requirement and am curious if you have a JV team that I can join to build up my toons. I'm a daily player who enjoys the game and am now seeking to expand my gaming experience.

See you out there.

Serancha
05-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Sent you a PM, thanks!

Bigboyblue
05-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Manhands lol. That was a great Seinfeld episode.

Serancha
05-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Pheonix remains a positive, drama free, game-focused guild that will never merge and never die!

See the first post of this thread or pheonixguild.com for more info and entry requirements.

Bigboyblue
05-20-2014, 11:52 AM
Pheonix remains a positive, drama free, game-focused guild that will never merge and never die!

See the first post of this thread or pheonixguild.com for more info and entry requirements.

I couldn't be happier with this guild. I haven't seen a single argument or disagreement. People are willing to help each other out with APs and advice. If you have a good attitude you are more than welcome in Pheonix. For a top guild it has a very relaxed atmosphere. It has turned me from a descent player into a good player(I think lol)

Sera, you do a bang up job as GM. Keep up the good work peps!!

GoodSyntax
05-20-2014, 12:04 PM
I noticed yet another round of guild mergers, and I'm happy to see my elite brothers-in-arms at Pheonix staying true to the core.

As always, if you need a hand, and don't mind being in party with a nub, give me a shout.

Ravager
05-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Congrats to this weeks pheonix raffle winner Asphynxia. He won 150k and an 8 bit salute banner.

Week 3 raffle is up. Thanks bigboyblue for the donation.

Bigboyblue
05-22-2014, 06:07 AM
Congrats Asph. Put it to good use. By good use I mean give it to me :)

Serancha
05-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Hah good luck Blue, he's prolly buying me something shiny and epic with it...wait...that might be an oxymoron.

Zojak
05-22-2014, 12:43 PM
Ahhh too bad I don't quite meet the guild requirements! Interested in maybe signing up with Phoenix!

Serancha
05-22-2014, 01:04 PM
PM me, neighbour. We'll have a chat and see what we can do. :)

Bigboyblue
05-26-2014, 06:51 AM
Another week in paradise. Keep having fun everyone!

Serancha
05-27-2014, 04:21 AM
10 more days of RL work hell, then back to elite. Hoping for client update around June 10th :)

Ravager
05-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Gj on the +2 to our guild rankings.

Weekly raffle 4 is up. Gratz to weekly raffle 3 winner tetter who won 150k and 60 min combo elixir!

Jeremyfr
05-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Gj on the +2 to our guild rankings.

Weekly raffle 4 is up. Gratz to weekly raffle 3 winner tetter who won 150k and 60 min combo elixir!

Grats Tetter and Grats Pheonix Members! I think I can speak from the whole Officers Crew, great job on all ( Elite ) Runs !

Tetter
05-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Yay Ty all :)
Great job everyone on the +2 guild rank

Serancha
05-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Only 30K ap from the end of the list, keep up the effort, my lovelies. I will be cleaning more inactives soon.

Bigboyblue
05-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Good job moving up 2 spots everyone.

Serancha
06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Next raffle draw is tomorrow. Get your entries in, my lovelies! Ravvy's going crazy without anything to buy, so take advantage!

Bigboyblue
06-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Next raffle draw is tomorrow. Get your entries in, my lovelies! Ravvy's going crazy without anything to buy, so take advantage!

He can buy my love. Price is 1m fixed.

Serancha
06-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Why buy something he already has? That would just be silly. Hehe

Bigboyblue
06-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Why buy something he already has? That would just be silly. Hehe

You been snooping in our private conversations?

Serancha
06-06-2014, 06:57 PM
You'll never know. ;)

Avaree
06-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Congrats Serancha on your 1yr anniversary as GM :)

GoodSyntax
06-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Congratulations on winning this months Community Spotlight Serancha - well deserved!

Serancha
06-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Wow one year and Spotlight. This just about balances out the RL emergency car repair! Thanks everyone.

Bigboyblue
06-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Gratz Sera. Nice to see your guide get the recognition it deserves.

Serancha
06-11-2014, 03:23 AM
Thank you my lovelies, you guys are just so amazing.

Re: RL
I swear every time I have this job "finished" they add on 30 more hours work. Currently optimizing for mobile, and trying to imagine the development necessary for a cross-platform compatible MMO. It's beyond insane. The devs here have my admiration (despite the current energy debacle)

Thanks to this online community, major real work deadlines were met last week that would not have been otherwise. You never know who might be able to step up to make the impossible possible. Nobody should ever forget that the the toons on the screen have real people behind them. Thank you to my officer / freind and now co-worker for proving this to be fact.

The marathon is just about over, and then it will be playtime until July. :biggrin:

Ravager
06-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Gratz to shinytoy on the recent weekly pheonix raffle of Gyrm. Raffles are still ongoing so make sure to sign up for the next one.