PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Maul ( why everyone is selling it? )

Daddyblu
01-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Hmm

I dont know why most warriors is selling a OP weapon :P

1.) Arcane weapon is good for 3 seasons.
2.) no arcane items coming out next season, if there is that will be a arcane daggers or arcane bow.
3.) next season will be the 3rd season for Maul so meaning it is the last season to be on top.

So tell me guys whats the rush in selling your arcane maul and buy again when you realized that you made a mistake and i should have keep it :)

Erdnase
01-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Well, we dont know what will be to come yet. However, even if just a mythic hammer is released next season, im sure it will beat maul. So, if maul is to be like hooks are on their third season, most people would rather just sell now. Thats my guess.

Prahasit Prahi
01-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Some still keep them as a collection :)

they may buff who knows anything may happen

Erdnase
01-22-2014, 09:27 AM
Im hoping for 3 new arcane weapons (arcane bow, gun, sword) and an upgrade for all the old personally. If sts continues to make one arcane per expansion it would be over a year before mages got another. I think 6 arcane of the same lvl would be an interesting season.

Anarchist
01-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Lv 41 Mythic sword or maul will beat Lv31Arcane maul season or no season.

Anyway all items in market are undogoing a panick moment due to the new expansion personally if i had the money i will buy a arc maul right now and keep it for the sake afterall next season it will still be damn good and it is beuuuuutifuuul.

Nagin
01-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Edit: yikes nvm

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-22-2014, 10:16 AM
Edit: nvm nothing to see here

Nagin
01-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Their thread, their will.... Who are you to question their question?

I have a maul.... Yes i bought for 32m..yes i sold for 28m...bcoz i know maul price will gradually decline and its price will drop even more than arcane hooks bcoz there are like 4 times more mauls than hooks ingame...
Sorry for first post, am high... Plz ignore it

Anarchist
01-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Their thread, their will.... Who are you to question their question?

I ran out of thanks xP

Meguy
01-22-2014, 10:39 AM
This will become a twink weapon, nothing more and twinks I prefers at lower level not at high level. So the price of this item will decline, even the pro traders started selling them at very cheap price. I kept mine but it was my choice.

Fauksuras
01-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Hiiiiii
I'd like to chime in and remind that maul being good for next season is not a guarantee.

Remember arcane hooks? They got slightly buffed and two weeks later mythic daggers arrived making them pretty much a twink/vanity item.

So don't be so confident on Arcane Maul being on top.

Wutzgood
01-22-2014, 11:42 AM
As a collector this time of the season is my favorite. Lots of people will start to liquidate their items for the new stuff coming in the next expansion. At the end of last season I bought any discontinued items i was missing for really cheap and have been doing the same now.

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-22-2014, 12:02 PM
I have a maul.... Yes i bought for 32m..yes i sold for 28m...bcoz i know maul price will gradually decline and its price will drop even more than arcane hooks bcoz there are like 4 times more mauls than hooks ingame...
Sorry for first post, am high... Plz ignore it

:) I guess I'll edit my post too.

Hoardseeker
01-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Hiiiiii
I'd like to chime in and remind that maul being good for next season is not a guarantee.

Remember arcane hooks? They got slightly buffed and two weeks later mythic daggers arrived making them pretty much a twink/vanity item.

So don't be so confident on Arcane Maul being on top.
:O then maul=nerf?because its proc and DMG OP arcane staff....Daddy you need to sell your maul now :P[don't forget to get the flagging AP :)]

Instanthumor
01-22-2014, 01:01 PM
They're probably selling high, as of right now, and going to buy later at a lower price, since the price is going to drop a little.

Artae
01-22-2014, 01:35 PM
The maul isnt that OP. Glaive has higher skill attack, and (imo) the glaive looks better than the maul. If i came across the maul in a locked crate, i'd sell it to buy a glaive.

xXz21
01-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Maul isnt OP. can be compared with glaive so next season maul is going to be trash and only usable for twinks lv 31 LOL.

Energizeric
01-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Maul will still be good next season, but it will no longer be OP. It will most likely be about as good as the best legendary warrior weapon, maybe just slightly better. And if there are new mythic weapons, which there most likely will be, then the mythic should be better than the Maul.

Kakashis
01-22-2014, 10:23 PM
As a lesson learned from hooks, sell now while price is high. The history prices of Hooks are as follows: 6 million to start because they sucked, 9million after buff and trade cap, 22-28million when trade cap released during kraken expansion. Price then dipped to to 15million during Nordr, then at shuyal it was 10M steady, 8M after mythic daggers, and 9million as of now.

In summary, the Hooks have dropped to 1/3 their highest price point during their last expansion of relevance. The Maul is currently following the exact same trend and most people I talked to agree that right now is about as good money you can get for it around the 30M mark.

Daddyblu
01-23-2014, 06:11 AM
Well, we dont know what will be to come yet. However, even if just a mythic hammer is released next season, im sure it will beat maul. So, if maul is to be like hooks are on their third season, most people would rather just sell now. Thats my guess.

Wrong wrong wrong! arcane hooks was release at level 21 season cap not 26!

if you remember hook was modified to level 26.

Originally when you open crates or pirate chest the hooks you will get is level 21 not 26.

but rouge cry a lot then the maul was release so STS boost arcane hooks to level 26.

no matter what mythic 41 will come out maul will still be the beast weapon for level 41 for warrior that i am 100% sure. in terms of damage.

Limsi
01-23-2014, 06:48 AM
No doubt that it will still be the best weapon for tanks but I think people are selling em just in case lvl 41 mythics get introduced. The new mythics (if ever they will come into existence) will be somehow closer to the arcane weapon stat-wise - this is where maul owners will come into thinking. The question is whether the slight difference will really be worth the price gap.

das Organ
01-26-2014, 11:28 AM
i hope arcane weapons become an upgrade !
they brought an upgrade for mythic helm and armor and i believe that STS will do this for Arcane Weapons
maybe we need platin to make this upgrade ;)
i would pay platin for it !
STS i hope you read this !

Solid
01-26-2014, 12:11 PM

Originally when you open crates or pirate chest the hooks you will get is level 21 not 26.

but rouge cry a lot then the maul was release so STS boost arcane hooks to level 26.

no matter what mythic 41 will come out maul will still be the beast weapon for level 41 for warrior that i am 100% sure. in terms of damage.

Are you OK man? At level 21, it was the dead city expansion, kraken didn't exist. Hooks have always been l26,

PATTERN. Mythics release at l30/31.

Weapons. L31, l36, etc., - l41? Most likely.

Maul will be the best?

Hooks were best at the l26 cap.
At l31. Mythic bow was better.

ATM, the maul is comparable to the glaive .

Erdnase
01-26-2014, 01:40 PM

You can go read these threads then get back to me...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87248-Kraken-Isles-Sneak-Peek-Mythic-and-Arcane-Rarity-Items
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87434-The-Kraken-Isles-Expansion-is-Now-Available-in-Arcane-Legends

famousfame
01-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Btw selling my maul for the ridiculous price of 40m, :p

Sheener
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM
No legendary will be as good as maul next season. A mythic hammer may not beat it either. Another mythic sword would beat it though for sure

Puntus
01-26-2014, 10:53 PM
In end of seasons allways happens that things , coz players re scared to stg ll update new better weapons than maul and then maul ll worth less like happened with arcane hooks, so they go to the save way , but dont mean is the better way , coz we never knows what stg ll do.

moot
01-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Because arcane sword and shield will be out soon.

gumball3000
01-27-2014, 05:58 AM
I dont know, you tell me why: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=135413

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 06:48 AM
I dont know, you tell me why: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=135413

Buy and sell lol but im sure ill still used maul in next cap.. and i got 2 perfect mauls now

Haligali
01-27-2014, 08:48 AM
As a lesson learned from hooks, sell now while price is high. The history prices of Hooks are as follows: 6 million to start because they sucked, 9million after buff and trade cap, 22-28million when trade cap released during kraken expansion. Price then dipped to to 15million during Nordr, then at shuyal it was 10M steady, 8M after mythic daggers, and 9million as of now.

In summary, the Hooks have dropped to 1/3 their highest price point during their last expansion of relevance. The Maul is currently following the exact same trend and most people I talked to agree that right now is about as good money you can get for it around the 30M mark.

Hooks were not bad in season 2, i met with a few hooks user in pvp that time and can confirm it was very op.

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Because arcane sword and shield will be out soon.

LOL where did you get this info??? there is no announcement.

and if there is new arcane items it would be rouge arcane weapon or lets start with arcane helm and armor.

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 08:52 AM
No legendary will be as good as maul next season. A mythic hammer may not beat it either. Another mythic sword would beat it though for sure

Mythic sword will come with shield and its not damage base but armor base.

Samdegreat
01-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Hooks were not bad in season 2, i met with a few hooks user in pvp that time and can confirm it was very op.

Well season 2 was lv 21 hooks didn't even exisist hehe :)
Time before mythic and arcane...

Striderevil
01-27-2014, 05:36 PM

So it was very op... just did not exist at that time. Minor technicality

Haligali
01-27-2014, 05:56 PM

My bad, i mean season 3. Daddyblu disoriented my mind lol.

LordDravek
01-27-2014, 06:16 PM
I sold mine for personal reasons... or maybe because I didn't really need two of them...