PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Menu improvements?

EricB
11-26-2010, 10:44 AM
-Friend shortcut.
Would be easier to log and join/check friends quick in one tap,
for now you have to tap shop first and then tap friend, then browse all you friend list. Would be a nice improvement since when you try to join a game or friends and the game is full, it take you back to the welcome menu.

- Consignement shop notification?
when your items are purchased, a weeny gold icon appear in the corner of "Enter World" .

Ellyidol
11-26-2010, 10:53 AM
I like both. Sometimes my decision to play or not lies on whos online among friends.

And id love for that notification to avoid having to check CS almost every few minutes and nothings changed.

EricB
11-26-2010, 01:37 PM
thanks! Yes that's exactly the reasons why i suggested theses.

Pharcyde
11-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Really like it. Simple fast updates too.

superglut2
11-28-2010, 05:16 AM
we need friend view profile when they are offline. would be much better.

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 07:38 AM
I've suggested once just an ATM at the very entrance of towns (or an NPC at the very entrance) that just shows you your items in the shop, nothing else. That way you don't have to waste your time walking (yes just a few secs but a walk nonetheless) just to see if your items sold.

No one responded, though, so I guess they didn't like my idea.

EricB
11-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Offline friend view and ATM NPC are both cool ideas, however, they might need more work to be set, than just modifiying the welcome screen, or not. lol

smoae
11-28-2010, 02:37 PM
I like both as well. Simple easy improvements. It's the little things that count.