PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Automatic Gem Crafting

Chaim Nail
01-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Can we have an option in the "Game Options I" menu called "Automatic Gem Crafting"?

Automatic Gem Crafting - once you've collected 10 essences of a type they automatically get put into a spare gem crafting slot, so after 8 hours (or platinum spend) you get your notification a crafted gem is waiting to be collected

Derezzzed
01-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Sometimes I forget I have +30 essences of a type - goto work - come back and get pissed that I forgot to start crafting the gem

I love this idea +2

To add to it though - maybe make a "pop up" confirming whether or not u want to start the process

Chaim Nail
01-22-2014, 03:41 PM
A pop-up could spell death if you're in the middle of a tough mob or boss. For that idea to work the pop-up should only appear when you're at a town.

Madnex
01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
This might not be such a good idea because later on, we'll have many more recipes to choose from.

Just do a periodical check there and there, essence pieces don't pile up as fast as they used to.

Orageunas
01-23-2014, 09:12 AM
This might not be such a good idea because later on, we'll have many more recipes to choose from.

Just do a periodical check there and there, essence pieces don't pile up as fast as they used to.
Or make it that you can choose what recipes you want to craft automatically.

Uikuha
01-23-2014, 10:19 AM
+1
Hmm maybe pop up in alerts

Sorry for my english

Chaim Nail
01-23-2014, 12:53 PM
So if an automatic system is out of the question, a crafting alert when you get enough essences to craft a particular gem would be a nice alternative, and it could cope with special gems like Tarlok etc. when we get new recipies in the future.