PDA

View Full Version : Add more skill slots to HUD

falmear
01-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Right now we are limited to 4 skills. Instead of adding new skills and facing the same dilemma over which skills to use. Let us spend our skill points on skills that are generally unused because we are limited to 4 skills. IMO there is plenty of room on the HUD to add a 5th skill. In PvE and PvP I could use a 5th skills. For example, while its not often spec'd in PvE I could use wind for its speed boost for timed runs. Other classes have skills which generally go unused as well. If more skills were added then it just becomes the same situation, some skills are in favor while others basically go unused. Without more slots to use these skills being restricted to 4 skills means the rest of the skill points end up on passives.

UndeadJudge
01-22-2014, 05:30 PM
So is this a nerf rogue thread? This just makes warriors and mages switch out their skills even easier with rogues at the expense.

Solid
01-22-2014, 05:42 PM
With more skill slots rogues would benefit the most, as mages and tanks already use more than 4..,

X29798
01-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Good idea, elite and pvp limits the amount of usable skills. Leaving others unused.

Zylx
01-31-2014, 03:47 AM
I dont see why they shouldnt. We're running out of skills to put our points in. Adding another slot is logical

Orageunas
01-31-2014, 03:52 AM
I dont see why they shouldnt. We're running out of skills to put our points in. Adding another slot is logical
Or just put points to passives...

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-31-2014, 05:53 AM
Eventually a lot of rogues will come onto the forums saying that mages and warriors are using 6 skills and not 5.

Nesox
01-31-2014, 12:05 PM
Eventually a lot of rogues will come onto the forums saying that mages and warriors are using 6 skills and not 5.

This is why if there were to be any changes I would support a second bank of 4 skills (so we have access to all 8) rather than just adding a 5th button.

extrapayah
01-31-2014, 10:03 PM
This is why if there were to be any changes I would support a second bank of 4 skills (so we have access to all 8) rather than just adding a 5th button.

a button to toggle skill sets, cool, i support this, an access to all 8...

Nesox
02-01-2014, 09:38 PM
I think that it is time to add more skills to choose from though as well. There is no longer enough options to force compromise in skills. In the early levels in order to have more than 4 skills available you had to compromise on how many points you put in each. Now you can pretty much max out 5 skills as well as passives. With only 4 available at any one time where do we go next?

Alhuntrazeck
02-01-2014, 09:50 PM
If they add like 4 more sskills or upgrades to existing ones this would be awesome.

Ravager
02-02-2014, 04:19 PM

That would be nice and then they wouldn't have to upgrade that portion of the ui for many more level caps, if at all.