PDA

View Full Version : NEW GUILD <Outlaws> Now recruiting lvl 8-10 for true ctf !

Farmu
01-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Sick of farming noobs and guildwars? Outlaws is a guild focused on trying to have real CTF
matches. As in actually going for the win in CTF not just ganging and hoping more of your
guilds members join before the other. We are hoping to bring back true CTF with tactics to get
and stop that flag! Hosting weekly tournaments for guild members and look forward to testing
our skill against other teams outside the guild.

We're primarily lvl 9 but accept 8-10 if you're interested pm me in game or ask any of our
members for inv all are welcome even if you don't have the best gear. Kdr isn't a issue either we
just want you to have fun!

Help us put the flag back back into capture the flag!
P.S. as a pure CTF guild we're not gonna mindlessly brawl with you in your guild war we try to
stay neutral all guilds and if u want to settle an issue we can vs or get a team together and see
who gets 5 flags first!

Gunzlinger
01-23-2014, 03:45 AM
Wow!! Is it the best guild in lvl 8 to 10?
Im interested to be in..

Flamberge
01-23-2014, 04:24 AM
It's funny. Cause I saw a guy name Farmu is on a guild call The God Army just earlier. Is Outlaws guild belong to The God Army guild?

xkillingx
01-24-2014, 02:36 PM
It's funny. Cause I saw a guy name Farmu is on a guild call The God Army just earlier. Is Outlaws guild belong to The God Army guild?
Farmu left god army to make this guild.. it's not owned by god army..

lecrizia
01-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Wow!! Is it the best guild in lvl 8 to 10?
Im interested to be in..

Wow what is it withs etz members btching on every1 elses threads!!! scared of a little competition?

well done to u farmu....if u get something sorted d.o.w will enter a team ;)

Farmu
01-25-2014, 01:56 PM
<Outlaws> is 8-10 specific and <CTF Revival> is open level neither guild is owned by another guild and we don't guild war. If you want a match against us in true CTF pm me in game or msg me here to set it up

epicrrr
01-27-2014, 01:58 PM
goodluck on your, *cough crusade :)