PDA

View Full Version : Plz help

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I recently synced my iPad into my computer in order to get the new firmware (4.2.1). I transferred my apps into iTunes, but now when I try to transfer them back into my iPad, it just doesn't work!

I tried and tried over and over again to get my apps into my iPad but they just won't come. Some of them were cracked because i got them from my jailbroken state. But right now it's not jailbroken, and I'm wondering how to get my cracked apps into my iPad??????

Thanks in advance! Also, the only reason I asked here was because i noticed you guys respond fast, and as you can see, I need a quick response =/.

MoarPewPew
11-26-2010, 12:09 PM
I think if your iPad is not jail broken the jailbroken apps you got won't be able to be installed.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 12:10 PM
I think if your iPad is not jail broken the jailbroken apps you got won't be able to be installed.

So what can I do??? Even Pocket Legends won't install properly, and I didn't jailbreak that!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 01:10 PM
It's not working someone please help

Bigsleazy
11-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Just redownload pocket legends, it's free and all character data is stored serverside.

KingFu
11-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Also, it may be a burden depending on how many apps you have, but if it's through the same iTunes account, you can just purchase them, or download for free from the app store free of charge. If you previously bought the app via iTunes on the same account you, you can download the app for free, since it is counted as a purchase from iTunes, note, this does not work for music or movies, just apps.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Also, it may be a burden depending on how many apps you have, but if it's through the same iTunes account, you can just purchase them, or download for free from the app store free of charge. If you previously bought the app via iTunes on the same account you, you can download the app for free, since it is counted as a purchase from iTunes, note, this does not work for music or movies, just apps.

But I got the apps from installous, just as many others who jailbroke their iDevice would do...lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Just redownload pocket legends, it's free and all character data is stored serverside.

Thanks!

/10

KingFu
But I got the apps from installous, just as many others who jailbroke their iDevice would do...lol

Then they can not be transferred, I don't think you can even put them onto iTunes...

Edit:

And I was referring to apps you couldn't recover that you didn't get through installous, ie pl

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Then they can not be transferred, I don't think you can even put them onto iTunes...

Edit:

And I was referring to apps you couldn't recover that you didn't get through installous, ie pl

aw man!

Also, there is a way to transfer them, but i didnt know about it when i transferred. Link: http://www.ehow.com/how_6756725_sync-cracked-apps-itunes.html

Royce
11-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Also, if your regular apps like PL are not installing. Make sure to check your sync settings, and check that they are set to sync.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-26-2010, 03:36 PM
But how can I get my cracked apps back into my iPad????

JohnsonK
11-30-2010, 02:40 AM
Don't ever jailbreak Ipad. It's your bet.