PDA

View Full Version : Away...

Snakespeare
11-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Not leaving the game or anything, just not going to be around the message boards. Find me in the game. I will check Notifications maybe once a day, so contact me there if you can't find me in the game. I am leveling some alts and playing PvE twinks, but if I am on my main, I will be farming items for the twinks. So, friends, feel free to "Join" me and we will have a good time.

Snakespeare, Str/Dex Bird 50
Nilsia, Pally 48 (leveling)
Corelli, Tank 47 (leveling)
SnakeCharm, twink mage 35 (looking for a voodoo doll)
Snakesbear, twink tank 30 (going to make him a dual with double elite gear)
GraveCrow, twink Int Bird 25 (hard to find good Int gear at this level, may need to respec, or re-create from scratch...)
Emorin, twink pally 19 (has a lot of new content to play in)
Artio, twink tank 14 (not a lot for her to do except help the noobs.)

So I have a lot to do and hanging out trying to convince whiners that this is a good game has become a useless pastime. I'll see you in-game.

I won't post here for ten days, minimum. I am sure I have the discipline for that. But I will see you in game.

Cascade
11-26-2010, 12:12 PM
I have a lvl 25 bracer of mastery if you want to buy snake...but anyways see you in game :)

MoarPewPew
11-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Aww ok, I'll add you and help farm with you for twink items.

I've been helping banned get items for his twink so I'll be more than happy to help you.

:)

Royce
11-26-2010, 03:24 PM
See you in game Snake. BTW, there is some decent level 25 Int gear (except armor). I'll catch up with you in game to give you the details.

Snakespeare
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, I came back to the messageboards for a day, but now I am gone again. Find me in game.

Zeus
12-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Ah snake I was wondering where you disappeared to. I was worried something happened or you left. Thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to contact you in game and feel free to ask for my help with anything :)

MoarPewPew
12-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Snake, stay on the forums agian. If not we need an anti noob shield....

You make is older forum members proud with your well though out posts.

Ps. I was here when Fnord was around. :) (had no forum name though....)

Snakespeare
12-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Thanks, Moar. I will stop by more often, but I have trouble staying clear of controversy, so it may be best for me to just visit the ol' chatbox.

I was a know-it-all noob once. I even told Royce once that he needs to "get a life". LOL! Turned out to be one of the coolest people here. Little did I know. ;)

Arterra
12-08-2010, 09:43 PM
lol you got to stop responding to this thread. be my inspiration to leave the forum for even a day

MoarPewPew
12-08-2010, 09:54 PM
lol you got to stop responding to this thread. be my inspiration to leave the forum for even a day

Umm... Huh??? Oo wait... I want you to do that. No forum for a day. :)