PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION - CTF team leader board, games lost/flags dropped counter, timed rooms

Farmu
01-23-2014, 01:10 AM
Would be cool if there was a way you guys could add this to CTF maybe like the top guild Leader board.

Make things more competative if there was a flags dropped/ games lost counter.

Also maybe a countdown timer in CTF rooms. At the end of the clock if no win team with the most flags wins.

falmear
01-23-2014, 03:07 AM
If they made a flags recovered AP and leaderboard it could solve the flagging only problem. The reason is that it would be hard to game the system with a flags recover AP. You'd need to co-operation of a second party and they'd have to let you kill them. I guess you could use a dummy but I still think its not realistically feasible.

Madnex
01-23-2014, 07:25 AM
The statistics that would need to be recorded are going to take up a lot of space. Also, I'd rather have the 1v1 system than a new CTF-focused update.

The only interesting thing here is to see people trying to farm for those AP's. Although since now we have whole guilds joining rooms to dummy farm, it's not going to be very hard. I can think of a quick scenario for each of them already.