PDA

View Full Version : Increase Embassy HQ, please.

czbird
01-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Now, it's very frustrating that you lose your precious Embassy with just one Sat Strike hit. Please, make it two to have the game more balanced. Thanks.

Edit: I meant Embassy HP, obviously - cannot edit typos in topic title

Maximus D
01-23-2014, 08:43 AM
would have to agree with him embassy is always the critical part, a "easy" raid can become quite a problem if the embassy is full with quality troop, thats always the wild card on an attack so being able to smash it with only one sat strike seems a little too easy for me

octavos
01-23-2014, 10:14 AM
+1 embassy should have more HP

csb
01-23-2014, 03:06 PM

No, I think donated troops are over powered. They can turn an easy attack into a hard attack. This adds too much randomness to the game. It would be like playing chess, and each player may or may not get some random extra donated playing pieces. Suppose your chess opponent surprised you with two extra queens?

Maximus D
01-23-2014, 03:59 PM
yep and drones that are suppost to go for troop usually dont attack them all, looks like the go for infantery and air but sometime they wont attack bikes wich is annoying since they are suppose to attack units....

czbird
01-23-2014, 06:12 PM

No, I think donated troops are over powered. They can turn an easy attack into a hard attack. This adds too much randomness to the game. It would be like playing chess, and each player may or may not get some random extra donated playing pieces. Suppose your chess opponent surprised you with two extra queens?

Nothing of that would change. Except you'd need to pay more to remove that randomness. It's still your call.

octavos
01-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Just like a game of chess, you have to think of the opponents next move. So obviously if the embassy is at the center lv 3 or 4 of a base you know there will be troops. Since there is no way to upgrade landmines...the last line of defense should be your troops...but since I have 4 accounts I know how well my troops will defend ;)

Maximus D
01-26-2014, 03:29 PM
on the embassy note... since the drones are suppose to target units first why do they only kill a few and then leave on the def buildings... thats seems werid to me!

Dragonknight
01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Drones targeting ranking

Troops-defenses-vehicles/aircraft-resources-misc

SIEGE_
01-27-2014, 05:29 PM
To better understand this thread, if the embassy is satcom striked and destroyed, the units in it are destroyed also?

czbird
01-27-2014, 05:44 PM
No, that was not the point. The units should stay, however illogical it may seem, this approach is kind of aligned with the rest of the game - they were not used in battle. I just wanted the Embassy to be taken down by 2 sat strikes, not one. But none of this does matter anymore until the PvP is fixed for top players... Suddenly, this seems like a tertiary problem.

SIEGE_
01-28-2014, 03:07 PM
If the troops inside the embassy remain in play, why care if an airstrike takes it out or not? Does it reveal the troops inside, and thus giving the attacker insight to proceed with or end the attack?

Maximus D
01-28-2014, 03:09 PM
SIEGE as of now in the game if I do a satstrike on your embassy... boom it explode and everything inside is gone!

czbird
01-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Not true. You still have the troops. They don't fight if you SS the embassy, but you still posess them and can use them during next attack, should you survived the first one.

csb
01-28-2014, 07:30 PM
SIEGE as of now in the game if I do a satstrike on your embassy... boom it explode and everything inside is gone!

I had to wait 30 minutes to make that sat strike. The defender just loses a few Jeeps. I think it's not fair I have to wait 30 minutes to create the sat strike, and now I am expected to wait one hour for two stat strikes? This idea would mean that it would take a minimum of one hour wait time between each attack. Of course, this will benefit the crystal players, since the rest of us have to wait and they can attack again immediately.

czbird
01-29-2014, 01:57 AM
Yes, 30 min is just not enough for a weapon that completely changes the battle balance.

csb
01-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Yes, 30 min is just not enough for a weapon that completely changes the battle balance.

What you are saying is that troop donation is so over powered, that whatever comes out of the Embassy determines the outcome of the battle. This means that battle outcomes are completely random, and there is no strategy. When we attack, it should all depend on our luck. If we are lucky, the Embassy is empty.

I'm not really a fan of luck games. I think this is supposed to be a strategy game. And, please don't think that it's "strategy" when you give your low level alliance members tanks and Jeeps that they cannot even produce themselves. It's more of an exploit than a "strategy".

czbird
01-29-2014, 03:19 AM
No, that's a misunderstanding. Embassy content is what makes you think during battle because you need to take care of specific enemy units. It's what prevents you from blindly deploying tanks-comms-drones-heals over and over again. So yes, destroying the embassy with SS is just for chickens, who can't handle the full load :-)

Again, embassy is your most valuable defence structure. Yet you can put it down with just 30 min wait...

csb
01-29-2014, 04:16 AM
Again, embassy is your most valuable defence structure. Yet you can put it down with just 30 min wait...

Ok, but explain this: How do we take down an HQ7+ fort with max walls and upgrades, and be ready to attack again 10 minutes later?

30 minutes is already a very long time. You want to push it to 60 minutes between battles. Keep in mind the game will timeout in 5 minutes while waiting for the next army to build. And, if you have any resources because you are farming for an upgrade, you will be attacked immediately when the game times out.

So, how does it help if you make attacking in the game even more difficult?

czbird
01-29-2014, 07:57 AM
You will not. I never expected to be able to re-attack after 10 minuter from winning over a HQ7 base. My troops take 20 minutes themselves. It's connected with the PvP problem - you should focus on lower opponents while your army is rebuilding. But now none are offered - and that's the primary problem.