PDA

View Full Version : People who sold they're Arlors!

Carlozgood
01-23-2014, 05:19 AM
Comment why you sold your arlor :)

My situation is... I've been reading some threads about "Would Arlors return?" i wouldn't be mistaken.. STS told us that it would come back right? So i sold my arlor sets for a cheap price it made me curious... I was very disappointed this christmas because Arlors didn't come back only Winter Fury came out.. So when i check the Auction it was very expensive already, i was so so so so stupid for selling it for a cheap price.. I know it's a gamble... Im very stupid for selling the arlor of mine zzzz Now i need to pay for a high gold amount just to buy one :(

becky_xil
01-23-2014, 05:36 AM
Jet lag!?

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Rare
01-23-2014, 06:07 AM
At first I thought this was a necroed thread. Then I checked. No, it was indeed created today :/

faychen
01-23-2014, 06:30 AM
At first I thought this was a necroed thread. Then I checked. No, it was indeed created today :/

LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Hoardseeker
01-23-2014, 06:59 AM
Yeah STS told us they will return and then the vainities like Blood archmage and Steel(I don't know the right name it looks like made with white steel) is limited edition and they haven't removed it yet! I think they are here for a year!

And I Hoarded some vainities like:
Grim reaper
Winter Fury
Blood archmage

XD I NEVER know when they will be raised in price :P

Wutzgood
01-23-2014, 08:40 AM
As a collector once something enters my collection I am guaranteed not to sell it ever. I kept my red arlor set even when I thought it would return this year and then saved enough gold during the Christmas event to buy the winterfest tree set. Now I just have to wait for new vanities to come out.

Kakashis
01-23-2014, 08:54 AM
I hope they never come back

Hiosahaf
01-23-2014, 11:54 AM
*their, not they're :/

Artae
01-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Yeah STS told us they will return and then the vainities like Blood archmage and Steel(I don't know the right name it looks like made with white steel) is limited edition and they haven't removed it yet! I think they are here for a year!

And I Hoarded some vainities like:
Grim reaper
Winter Fury
Blood archmage

XD I NEVER know when they will be raised in price :P

The plucked grim reaper set really skyrocketed. I so should've stocked up on them:(. And steel heraldic? Btw, i HATE the look of the steel heraldic on the mage (n im prob not the only one who thinks so), and so i think the mage set would be the cheapest of the 3 classes.

xXz21
01-23-2014, 01:52 PM
i think if sts put it again obviusly the price is going to down. so people sell now and buy it again for cheap price.

Pandamoni
01-23-2014, 02:10 PM
And what's up with that global cool down in pocket legends?!?