PDA

View Full Version : suggesting- re-gemming for 8 hours

Aiyana
01-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Can I get a vote on this, re-gemming for 8 hrs not 12. Thats a long wait. Please post your opinions.

Chaim Nail
01-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I agree, I was ok with the original gemming of 8 hours for the first gem, then 1 day for the second and 2 days for the third, but 12 hours for re-gemming is a significant chunk of time because getting a grand gem is such a low gamble it can take seemingly forever to actually get an upgrade.

falmear
01-23-2014, 01:31 PM
I already made this suggestion a while ago. Here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?125581-Consider-reducing-re-socketing-time-to-8-to-10-hours

This was back in November so like 2 months ago. So you can assume STS saw this and decided they didn't want to reduce it. And since I posted that till the recent double odds weekend it took me to get full exceptional on everything. And I had to spend some amount of plat to do it. So I don't expect they'll reduce the amount of time since it would appear they want to force you to play plat to play the game. And the upgrade system appears to be a vehicle to do that.

Madnex
01-23-2014, 02:04 PM
One hour equals two platinum. It may not seem like a lot to lose eight platinum for one gem but the numbers add up each time and you're basically trying to make them forfeit 1/3 of the profit. Fair to ask reduction? Yes. Going to happen? No.

Rare
01-24-2014, 05:36 PM
One hour equals two platinum. It may not seem like a lot to lose eight platinum for one gem but the numbers add up each time and you're basically trying to make them forfeit 1/3 of the profit. Fair to ask reduction? Yes. Going to happen? No.

I would probably use platinum to complete a lot more if it were only 4. Add of now, I have not used any. If it's 12 hours I'll just do it before sleeping.