PDA

View Full Version : Injustice: Gods Among Us

XghostzX
01-23-2014, 02:05 PM
I know this has been out for a bit now, but have any of you guys played Injustice?

I'm into it, own it on Xbox (I don't have live so I can't compete with other people). But the story mode is incredible - I love each character's roles!

Totally based off of preference and not by tiers, my top 5 heroes/villains to play with are:

1. Green Arrow - Always been a fan of the bow and arrow. He's quick and nimble - a true G

2. Deathstroke

3. Raven

4. Aquaman

5. Cyborg/Lex Luthor/Ares (can't really decide).

What about you guys?

SayCreed
01-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Played ps3.
Pure awesomeness

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Played ps3.
Pure awesomeness

Is the content a little different on ps3? I think there's a slight variation in character choice.

dudetus
01-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Omg deathstroke is just a deadpool copy

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 02:01 PM

Lel never heard of deadpool. Deathstroke though is really b.s. in the game. His guns and insane close range damage is OP.

I heard that batman is the best character to "master" doe.

SayCreed
01-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Personally,I hate batman.
I love death stroke.Hes maybe sexier than xghostzx

Rolocolo
01-24-2014, 03:19 PM

Marvel is best. Don't let anyone tell you different

Sakshat Sinha
01-28-2014, 06:24 PM
killer frost tho

Sakshat Sinha
01-28-2014, 06:25 PM

i would have to dissagree. hosnestly i think if there was a fight dc would win hands down. but my favorite superhero is in marvel. spiderman. dont judge he was the first hero i have ever seen and i beleive in loyalty

Rolocolo
01-28-2014, 06:32 PM

i would have to dissagree. hosnestly i think if there was a fight dc would win hands down. but my favorite superhero is in marvel. spiderman. dont judge he was the first hero i have ever seen and i beleive in loyalty

The sentry bes in marvel

Zeus
01-28-2014, 08:10 PM
Will, if you like Green Arrow, have you ever tried watching the show called Arrow? Personally, I love that show!

saool
01-28-2014, 08:46 PM
I bought the Collector's Edition of Injustice! My favorite is Batgirl, Zod!, then Batman, Joker, and last Martian Manhunter

PS: not much difference in content, just a couple skins here and there I have the PS3 btw

dudetus
01-29-2014, 07:54 AM

Well duh, most of DC's characters are freaking invulnerable, like Superman. Marvel has a much finer selection, like Deadpool comics and more adult Moon Knights. I loved the scene in Moon Knight in which the character carved his opponent's face off with a knife.

Sakshat Sinha
01-29-2014, 11:59 AM
Well duh, most of DC's characters are freaking invulnerable, like Superman. Marvel has a much finer selection, like Deadpool comics and more adult Moon Knights. I loved the scene in Moon Knight in which the character carved his opponent's face off with a knife.

Exactly. Almost all of the justice leugue is invicible. Mmh wonder woman, superman, flash, they are all op. Marvel has a selection of more realistic heroes. But batman is as real as it can get.

XghostzX
01-29-2014, 07:09 PM
Will, if you like Green Arrow, have you ever tried watching the show called Arrow? Personally, I love that show!

Never heard of it! Want to give me a brief summary of the show?

Zeus
01-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Never heard of it! Want to give me a brief summary of the show?

It's a storyline of how the Green Arrow came to be (through flashbacks), all the way back when he was trapped on an island shipwrecked and stranded. On top of this, he encounters daily issues/problems where what he learned on this island saved him as well as the regrets he had due to the island.

It's a very interesting show! I suggest you IMDB or Wikipedia it, as it will give a better summary than I have.

Season 1 and 2 are both awesome!!

dudetus
01-29-2014, 07:40 PM
It's a storyline of how the Green Arrow came to be (through flashbacks), all the way back when he was trapped on an island shipwrecked and stranded. On top of this, he encounters daily issues/problems where what he learned on this island saved him as well as the regrets he had due to the island.

It's a very interesting show! I suggest you IMDB or Wikipedia it, as it will give a better summary than I have.

Season 1 and 2 are both awesome!!

Mighty Zeus has spoken! We all shall now watch that show as he has praised it! His will is our will, we are pleased to serve u, m'lord!