PDA

View Full Version : To Delphina

Dill1sHere
01-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Hello Delphina, (If you see this)

I am part of the great guild Farmers inc., and as you may know we made a very big jump (+49) up to the #5 spot on the Leader Board listings.
We didn't have that big of a celebration, so I was hoping you could surprise my guild by joining and saying congratz.
It would make my guild's year :D

Please PM me on here or ingame at Dillshere if you have time to do this.
Thank you for reading this post

-Dillshere

dudetus
01-24-2014, 01:21 PM
Hello,

While I am not Delphina, I'm a very respected and well known forumer and player. I would be happy to lighten up ur days by doing a special visit in ur guild. I would just ask for a few thousand gold from each member and then we can make this happen :).

Sincerely yours,

Dudetus

Kalahesi
01-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Hello,

While I am not Delphina, I'm a very respected and well known forumer and player. I would be happy to lighten up ur days by doing a special visit in ur guild. I would just ask for a few thousand gold from each member and then we can make this happen :).

Sincerely yours,

Dudetus

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dill1sHere
01-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Hello,

Sincerely yours,

Dudetus
Sorry, but people who join are either invited or earn their way in.
You will have to work to get in.
There is no way you will be paid for joining our guild, you should be happy to be invited.

Chicken Fry
01-24-2014, 03:11 PM
She can't join your guild. BECAUSE SHES IN MINE. MUHAHAHA. Sorry I couldn't make your dreams. Love - Frypan

dudetus
01-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Sorry, but people who join are either invited or earn their way in.
You will have to work to get in.
There is no way you will be paid for joining our guild, you should be happy to be invited.

So, I come here and try to help (as Delph hasn't replied) and all I get is slightly disrespecting answer and "no"?

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 06:33 PM
Hello,

Sincerely yours,

Dudetus

Hai wanna come to the party in my pants?

Xvanitykingx
01-24-2014, 11:18 PM
She can't join your guild. BECAUSE SHES IN MINE. MUHAHAHA. Sorry I couldn't make your dreams. Love - Frypan

^This :D

Unless, she wants to I guess.
You will just have to go through the application again to rejoin TCG Delph....

Jk, I'm sure you can rejoin whenever you want :p