PDA

View Full Version : Did You Miss "Meet Your Mods?" See What You Missed on YouTube

Remiem
01-23-2014, 06:54 PM

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the first ever "Meet Your Mods" Hangout! We had so much fun chatting with you. If you missed it, the videos are uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Let us know what you thought and what you'd like to see in future hangouts.

Hangout Part One:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLjBt6TQobI

Hangout Part Two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB9OaxgCixE

Fyrce
01-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Yay, this was very cool! I missed the actual hangout so it was great to see you guys in vids.

I would love to see these hangouts be a regular series - perhaps twice a year? Maybe post an agenda - which mods, which games in particular will be addressed, list of questions the night before?

Anyways, great to see some of the people behind the games.

Skeletonlord
01-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Yay, this was very cool! I missed the actual hangout so it was great to see you guys in vids.

I would love to see these hangouts be a regular series - perhaps twice a year? Maybe post an agenda - which mods, which games in particular will be addressed, list of questions the night before?

Anyways, great to see some of the people behind the games.

Yeah, it would be a cool idea to have a list of hangouts somewhere on the forums as a sticky thread with names of the devs/mods doing that chat, and we can choose which ones we want to see.

Nice hangout guys!

There was a lot of background noise so I couldn't hear what questions were being answered at times, but it was a neat hangout!

Hectororius
01-24-2014, 03:49 AM
May I suggest a better time to hold these events at least for North America? 5pm EST is usually when most of the East Coast is heading home from work and might be tough to watch while commuting home.

Usually 1 or 2pm EST is a better time, most announcements/conferences are usually around this time so that people will have a chance to watch.

Was nice to 'meet' you guys and hope there a more of these in the in the future! Especially around expansion times :)

Nagin
01-24-2014, 04:34 AM
Ami is sexy

Rot
01-24-2014, 04:36 AM
Ami is sexy

no alex is better

Boyinblue
01-24-2014, 04:56 AM
yeah remiem , beautiful..

Zojak
01-25-2014, 03:28 AM
Ahh I missed it!! Definitely a cool idea! And I know the feeling of only having 3 people watching the streams haha ;)

Schnitzel
02-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Who was who?

I dunno what was happening

rustygun
02-21-2014, 10:36 PM
Nice to see u all :)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Tapatalk