PDA

View Full Version : Better to farm Shuyal?

Trenton
01-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Heya, I'm sort of new to Shuyal farming- meaning I've never farmed there before. The only elite maps I do is Elite Rook's Nest and Elite Lost Mages Mine. I know that Archon rings drop in Shuyal, and they're alot more and all, but whats better to do? I have lep amulet, and I've been farming mostly Elite Rooks nest, but I still haven't gotten a Malison drop in the probably 20 hours of farming there. Is the drop rate terrible there? If so, would I have better luck farming archon rings in Shuyal? I'm mostly interested in the most popular place to farm there and what the drop rate is of Archon rings is. Any help is appreciated, I'm just a newb at farming I guess xD Thanks for anything :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sheener
01-23-2014, 10:05 PM
I dont have much experience farming archon. You may be better just farming locks at this point

becky_xil
01-23-2014, 10:20 PM
New expansion coming.. locked is your good friend now

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

moot
01-24-2014, 12:05 AM
Do shuyal third map elite. Kill all mobs. When you meet boss, equip lep pendant and run around to kill the mage that keep healing the boss. Sometimes the mages took time to spawn so damage the boss a little bit. Don't kill the boss until you get a decent amount of the overpriced ring.

Trenton
01-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Do shuyal third map elite. Kill all mobs. When you meet boss, equip lep pendant and run around to kill the mage that keep healing the boss. Sometimes the mages took time to spawn so damage the boss a little bit. Don't kill the boss until you get a decent amount of the overpriced ring.

Are you saying the healing mage is the one that drops the rings?

X29798
01-24-2014, 01:09 AM
Are you saying the healing mage is the one that drops the rings?

Seems like it

VenomsChaos
01-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Heya, I'm sort of new to Shuyal farming- meaning I've never farmed there before. The only elite maps I do is Elite Rook's Nest and Elite Lost Mages Mine. I know that Archon rings drop in Shuyal, and they're alot more and all, but whats better to do? I have lep amulet, and I've been farming mostly Elite Rooks nest, but I still haven't gotten a Malison drop in the probably 20 hours of farming there. Is the drop rate terrible there? If so, would I have better luck farming archon rings in Shuyal? I'm mostly interested in the most popular place to farm there and what the drop rate is of Archon rings is. Any help is appreciated, I'm just a newb at farming I guess xD Thanks for anything :p

hi, 20 hour no malison is normal but its will same or more rare for archon... its just lucky but on avarage farm locleds better than a malison or archon.. for me u can farm lockeds and sametimes shuyal / mali / nexus / vixen << for check it if its your lucky day :))

Badassthor
01-28-2014, 02:39 AM
Not recommended to farm archon rings. You probably would have to kill mages for 3 hours straight for one ring to drop. And you must be stacked with luck so platinum is a must for archon ring farming .

moot
01-28-2014, 03:24 AM
Waiting for the ring to drop is a pain. Just make sure you go in your lucky day.