View Full Version : A final request?

lilgangster
01-23-2014, 10:19 PM
So after months, I've finally convinced to give up on hoping for a new expansion coming to PL. I had to swallow the fact that I bought play into the triple digits, especially for the update after BSM. Because me like many others were never notified ahead of time that there wouldn't be an update. I just want to ask can I have my plat transferred to arcane legends? I figured I'd give this game a try for the 3rd time... Please a response, or maybe could someone post the support link for spacetime? Thanks!

Ks_Leon
01-23-2014, 10:50 PM
hehe

lilgangster
01-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Hmm I don't think that's a really good comparison lol, thanks anyways though!

Trenton
01-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Hmm I don't think that's a really good comparison lol, thanks anyways though!

A better comparison is: I just bought $1000 worth of stock in Company A. Now all of a sudden Company A's $1000 worth of stock is only worth $1, but Company B's $1000 is now worth $100000. Can I change my Company A stock into Company B stock for free? The answer is obviously no, and it does suck considering you did buy it- but that's just how it works, unfortunately :/ Good luck with AL, I don't really use much plat in that game and I'm still having fun with it. Wise choice to move on from PL, though.

IGN Storm
01-24-2014, 12:31 AM
no you cannot transfer plat from PL to AL.Its just like you want a baby boy but instead of that you got a baby girl.But we never know.Try submit a ticket to Support (http://support.spacetimestudios.com/).

I traded my plat for a cowboy hat. Can I trade my brother for a SFG hat?

Ks_Leon
01-24-2014, 12:37 AM
I traded my plat for a cowboy hat. Can I trade my brother for a SFG hat?

with your mother permission.Of course.

IGN Storm
01-24-2014, 12:41 AM
with your mother permission.Of course.

What mother? I traded her for an Xbox One.

lilgangster
01-24-2014, 09:21 AM
Haha I got a good laugh out of those n again thanks guys, ig I'll just see how it goes!

for the lulz
07-22-2014, 10:22 AM
well , we are getting a cap now , so like ur plat will not go to waste , but triple digits wont do bro :/ its a mega cap and imo theres gonna be 1 mil xp needed . U need friple digits

Waug
07-22-2014, 11:08 AM
A better comparison is: I just bought $1000 worth of stock in Company A. Now all of a sudden Company A's $1000 worth of stock is only worth $1, but Company B's $1000 is now worth $100000. Can I change my Company A stock into Company B stock for free? The answer is obviously no, and it does suck considering you did buy it- but that's just how it works, unfortunately :/ Good luck with AL, I don't really use much plat in that game and I'm still having fun with it. Wise choice to move on from PL, though.
Lo, trenty, maybe its a better example..
Let say there r two different institutions (owner same) but fees structure (course fee) is bit different and one is popular than other now u got admitted into one by paying fee and now trying shift to the other one, now if the owner decide he can but need the intention and time to calculate the difference but he don't have any liability cause u already paid the fees and now they won't refund it either.

Trenton
07-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Lo, trenty, maybe its a better example..
Let say there r two different institutions (owner same) but fees structure (course fee) is bit different and one is popular than other now u got admitted into one by paying fee and now trying shift to the other one, now if the owner decide he can but need the intention and time to calculate the difference but he don't have any liability cause u already paid the fees and now they won't refund it either.
Lol this was 6 months ago Waugypoo

Covert
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Ya Trent smart now

Ks_Leon
07-22-2014, 01:21 PM
LOL sorry for my bad comparison.I feel weird lol right now ._.