PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Please devalue story token

extrapayah
01-24-2014, 12:41 AM
currently legendary pets can be bought by 500 story token, while 250 for hauntlet coins but both has a maximum of 1000 tokens
a little bit unfair for people who are saving tokens

i think devs should devalue the story token, decrease things that can be bought by story tokens, AND also decrease daily quest prize
thank you!

Rare
01-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I fail to see how it's "unfair"

Madnex
01-24-2014, 05:39 PM
I fail to see how it's "unfair"
Same here.

The only valid point I see is that hauntlet tokens should be increased. Token prices have stayed the same for story/hauntlet items while story token reward was almost doubled.

So 2 hauntlet tokens per run sounds like a fair demand.

Haligali
01-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Same here.

The only valid point I see is that hauntlet tokens should be increased. Token prices have stayed the same for story/hauntlet items while story token reward was almost doubled.

So 2 hauntlet tokens per run sounds like a fair demand.

Hauntlet tokens? :O

Kakashis
01-24-2014, 06:26 PM
currently legendary pets can be bought by 500 story token, while 250 for hauntlet coins but both has a maximum of 1000 tokens
a little bit unfair for people who are saving tokens

i think devs should devalue the story token, decrease things that can be bought by story tokens, AND also decrease daily quest prize
thank you!

Yeah I also fail to see where you're going with this. The value hasn't changed. Used to be 200 for a pet and each day you can do only 4 times thus being 50 days for a colton. Now it's 10 per day and it'll still take you 50 days but there's also the option to buy inventory space and extra character slots for twinks.

What's unfair was that I had 192 tokens right before the update and I went from 2 days to a colton/Crawly to another month away. I lost out on the initial prices of Crawly, but that loss was worth it because I like it the way it is now. Unless you just came back to al and had 1000 saved up, I wouldn't want them to change a thing other than to give out more hauntlet coins.

extrapayah
01-24-2014, 08:09 PM
easy... suppose that you're saving tokens, with reason of hoping the next new pet will use story token or hauntlet coins, you can only buy 2 legendary pets with story tokens, while you can buy 4 with hauntlet coins...

Rare
01-24-2014, 10:36 PM
And? Sorry, but im just not following the logic. Its a different currency and different prices. I can buy 1000000 dearys if i max out my gold. Does that mean i should be able to buy 1m coltons if i max my story tokens?

extrapayah
01-25-2014, 03:02 AM
And? Sorry, but im just not following the logic. Its a different currency and different prices. I can buy 1000000 dearys if i max out my gold. Does that mean i should be able to buy 1m coltons if i max my story tokens?

not to that extreme, but yes, but one thing is, no one can state the precise exchange value between gold, story tokens, hauntlet coins, time, hard work, etc, right?

also, isn't it pretty much the reason why sts increase the maximum limit of money? because the 'hard work' and 'time' old players spent to collect money already surpassed the limit of maximum gold?

1000 story coins can be collected in 100 days, while you need 250 days to collect 1000 hauntlet coins (using normal daily quests)

and also, devaluing story coins or increasing those coins maximum unit won't hurt anyone, but will only give positive results, to people who need it, right?

thanks

Madnex
01-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Disregard my previous post, I hadn't ran hauntlet for months. I don't know how I missed it before but you can get 250 hauntlet tokens/coins in a day. Because you can repeat it all day and still get one per run.

This isn't about any miscalculation that makes hauntlet coins less valuable than story tokens, this is asking for the game to become easier. Also, I imagine this to be good news to anyone who's been stocking up, planning to buy the new pets and make a lot of gold just when they come out.

Heh, "people who need it", wasn't it?

Haligali
01-25-2014, 04:24 AM
not to that extreme, but yes, but one thing is, no one can state the precise exchange value between gold, story tokens, hauntlet coins, time, hard work, etc, right?

also, isn't it pretty much the reason why sts increase the maximum limit of money? because the 'hard work' and 'time' old players spent to collect money already surpassed the limit of maximum gold?

1000 story coins can be collected in 100 days, while you need 250 days to collect 1000 hauntlet coins (using normal daily quests)

and also, devaluing story coins or increasing those coins maximum unit won't hurt anyone, but will only give positive results, to people who need it, right?

thanks

Story coins? :o

I dont see any issue here, just buy another character slot, there you can save another 1000 story TOKENS. Problem solved.

Rare
01-25-2014, 07:14 AM

I don't think the other stuff made much sense to me logically. However I wanted to point out. You can get 250 gauntlet coins in one day.

extrapayah
01-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Disregard my previous post, I hadn't ran hauntlet for months. I don't know how I missed it before but you can get 250 hauntlet tokens/coins in a day. Because you can repeat it all day and still get one per run.

This isn't about any miscalculation that makes hauntlet coins less valuable than story tokens, this is asking for the game to become easier. Also, I imagine this to be good news to anyone who's been stocking up, planning to buy the new pets and make a lot of gold just when they come out.

Heh, "people who need it", wasn't it?

yes, that's the point, it will help people who's been stocking up, and the good things is, there won't be any complaints from people who aren't piling story tokens, but why are you calling this make the game easier? it won't make us get story tokens easier, cmiiw.

Story coins? :o

I dont see any issue here, just buy another character slot, there you can save another 1000 story TOKENS. Problem solved.

okay then, story tokens, right? :P, nice solution, but managing 3 characters already too hard for me, and i believe the difficulties will increase by time... so please, help me.

I don't think the other stuff made much sense to me logically. However I wanted to point out. You can get 250 gauntlet coins in one day.

true, with unlimited time to play, you can even get 1000 hauntlet coins a day... then why sts implicitly make story tokens cheaper? (2 story tokens for 1 hauntlet coins, considering legendary pets' price)

thank you

Rare
01-26-2014, 07:03 AM
true, with unlimited time to play, you can even get 1000 hauntlet coins a day... then why sts implicitly make story tokens cheaper? (2 story tokens for 1 hauntlet coins, considering legendary pets' price)

thank you

I still dont understand why it matters. They are different pets and cost different amounts to buy. Meaning different amount of time. I still dont see any correlation between the value of story tokens vs hauntlet. Anyway. Good luck