PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Combined friend list

extrapayah
01-24-2014, 12:45 AM
I think it will encourage player to buy character slot, rather than creating another email for secondary characters

my suggestion for the interface is in guild/friend list, you can add left-right arrows to scroll to friend/guild member's other characters

OR

just list online character, and implement 'account name', account name can be just first character name ever made by the account

thank you very much!

Madnex
01-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Well it's not a bad suggestion but I don't think this will sound very good to people who use different characters for different purposes. I know I wouldn't like to be bothered by the constant merch chat when I'm on my farming chars, for example.

Fyrce
01-24-2014, 07:34 PM
No thanks. Sounds like a major slow down.

extrapayah
01-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Well it's not a bad suggestion but I don't think this will sound very good to people who use different characters for different purposes. I know I wouldn't like to be bothered by the constant merch chat when I'm on my farming chars, for example.

hmmm, idk... will receiving the number of merch chat will help you get information anytime you want, means more business for you, more bargains, more chance to get customer anytime, no?

No thanks. Sounds like a major slow down.

well, kind of harsh, but it will be sts responsibility to make it quick enough... this is a mmorpg, so there is always a probability where a player has massive number of friends e.g. millions

thank you!

Madnex
01-24-2014, 09:13 PM
If I wanted that I could farm and merch with one character. Unless I'm in a rush to sell something, which is a very rare occassion. :P

Rare
01-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Sorry, i don't want my friends list littered with everyone's alts that they never play on.

extrapayah
01-25-2014, 02:52 AM
If I wanted that I could farm and merch with one character. Unless I'm in a rush to sell something, which is a very rare occassion. :P

Thanks for pointing one of the positive point :D

Sorry, i don't want my friends list littered with everyone's alts that they never play on.

True, then it will be challenging for sts dev to create a simple GUI to prevent this... in my expected UI (stated before) you will be only shown online alts, + with additional button to show offline alts (that left-right arrow)

thank you