View Full Version : human race

Gordon David Paille
01-24-2014, 02:34 AM
Can u add them as playable chars in the lineup plz?

Vvild
01-24-2014, 07:40 AM
a human race might be nice

too bad they're not going to add anymore classes

they released rhinos and foxes as part of their plan to get people to revisit PL again and it didn't turn out as good as they expected it might be. maybe they'll release a future game based on humans though

who knows

Argyros
01-24-2014, 11:02 AM
a human race might be nice

too bad they're not going to add anymore classes

they released rhinos and foxes as part of their plan to get people to revisit PL again and it didn't turn out as good as they expected it might be. maybe they'll release a future game based on humans though

who knows

In humania, if you capped you could change your characters face to a humanish face. That worked lol

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 11:20 PM
PL should stick to animal classes/chars imo

quantionus
01-25-2014, 01:01 PM

indeed

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Mage -> Rhino
Bird -> Ranger

Then there is this lonely class called bear.

Human would be like bears, but without knockback and pull. Just slashes and AoE stuns

LEVEL ONE
01-25-2014, 04:22 PM

Well, what about the elf? Elfs arent those kind of animals, but then again, they are humanoid and so are humans. And homo sapiens sapiens belong in the animalia kingdom, which makes them animals.

Either way, your statement doesnt make any sense.

Mage -> Rhino
Bird -> Ranger

Human would be like bears, but without knockback and pull. Just slashes and AoE stuns

I agree that there should be a 6th class, but I wouldnt want another "bear". If I may remind you about "Ethan" in forest haven. Ethan has been in FH for years announcing that soon humans will come to the kingdom of Alterra to help the current races fight the Evil. And the hype for this was pretty big at one point in the past, because the description "We humans can show you that its not just about STRENGTH or just about INTELLIGENCE or only DEXTERITY... but about how to combine all THREE!" sounds just pure awesome, especially back when hybrid builds were popular.

http://i.imgur.com/nUvlw1e.png
http://i.imgur.com/JBBUSJx.png

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 05:14 PM
It would be something with medium everything? Like a best class for all newbs who dont know anything about mechanics

Sakshat Sinha
01-25-2014, 11:20 PM
It would be something with medium everything? Like a best class for all newbs who dont know anything about mechanics

Thts a really good idea. Like a jack of all trades.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 01:34 AM

Humans are animals

Gordon David Paille
01-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Were talking bout PL not world of Warcraft.

Argyros
01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
Humans are animals

Lies.

DocDoBig
02-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Dat instant rage when someone says "doesnt make any sense".

XghostzX
02-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Dat instant rage when someone says "doesnt make any sense".

Haha he just had to play that card

LEVEL ONE
02-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Wao. I posted a reasonable reply, with no insult, tried to educate you and I got an infraction + my post got deleted.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/784/what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg
Like seriously? Do we live in the dark age where anything and anyone that says something against religion (ie. humans are animals) gets burned alive?

I'm out.

You win Murica. Good job on educating people. < that was an insult.

Ghost, I see your insightful & educated comment (< again, a sarcastic insult) got deleted too, but I bet you didn't get an infraction for your ignorance.

Jig
02-02-2014, 06:41 AM
I got an infraction or a warning for saying God dam or something, seriously -_-

Mage -> Rhino
Bird -> Ranger

You're right, but lemme change something

Ranger>Bird
Rhino>Mage+Tank meaning a bear also, a mage bear combined. :) Really no need, we have two supports, rhino and mages, 2 tanks, rhino tanks and bear tanks, and two dexterities Ranger and bird :)

XghostzX
02-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Wao. I posted a reasonable reply, with no insult, tried to educate you and I got an infraction + my post got deleted.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/784/what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg
Like seriously? Do we live in the dark age where anything and anyone that says something against religion (ie. humans are animals) gets burned alive?

I'm out.

You win Murica. Good job on educating people. < that was an insult.

Ghost, I see your insightful & educated comment (< again, a sarcastic insult) got deleted too, but I bet you didn't get an infraction for your ignorance.

Nice chatting :)

Cheenivie
02-06-2014, 08:23 AM
I got an infraction for saying "he can't be good at basketball, he's not black". I only speak the truth.

LEVEL ONE
02-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Nice chatting :)

Hm... I really don't get your post. Is it supposed to be an insult?

I don't see how posting a picture of a fictional cartoon character is an insult. Especially since you don't know how I look or act in the real life.

Jig
02-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Hm... I really don't get your post. Is it supposed to be an insult?

I don't see how posting a picture of a fictional cartoon character is an insult. Especially since you don't know how I look or act in the real life.

Ouch insults ouch if it isn't an insult don't get mad xD

Xyzther
02-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Were talking bout PL not world of Warcraft.

!???!?!???!?!?!?!??

Reunegade
02-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Sir, if you would like to participate in a race including humans, please take into consideration the 26-mile run in NY.

Caiahar
02-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Sir, if you would like to participate in a race including humans, please take into consideration the 26-mile run in NY.

Well then ima stock up on potatoes.

Sheugokin
02-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Well then ima stock up on potatoes.

NUUUU. What if dat blight comes again?

Gordon David Paille
02-20-2014, 05:28 AM
This went way off topic

Jig
02-22-2014, 01:58 AM
your way off-topic