PDA

View Full Version : Impersonated

Extreme
01-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Hello PL community,

Recently, I have been getting pms about "Are u ign Enemy", when I asked them they said Enemy claimed to be me scamming all people. I'M NOT "ENEMY" this guy has been scamming people and said that his ign is "Spirit". I do not know what kind of scamming he is doing but sumone just told me that he claims to be me. I'm just writing to tell ya all. Thanks.

-Ex

Ks_Leon
01-24-2014, 05:24 AM
ok bro.I will alert to the pms when i in game.

Edit.
Idont believe you are the scammer.Those people who accused ur is stupid or hate you.Hater gonna hate.Dont worry bro.Not gonna believe those things easily.

Apasara
01-24-2014, 06:23 AM
He has been using the name selling trick. He has already scammed a total of 6m from what I know of. And now he is throwing it all at you, or tried to, I believe.

Shonex
01-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Can these people (the scamers) finally get a life?

Vvild
01-24-2014, 07:33 AM
this guy is at it again? i'm not surprised. he scammed my friend who was his longtime friend out of a demonic set and then renamed his characters.

he's just a coward.

anyways, here are his character's names if you want to track him:

Andyvier (he'll deny it's his account though)
Andyvierr
Imnotsrry
Prizes
Afterkill
Enemy
Kitingcake
Trippsta
Fqp
Istock
Stickfish
Nanista

that's just off the top of my head.

and his forum name is ctf. good luck spy, i hope you get justice because this guy doesn't deserve to get away with this.

Ks_Leon
01-24-2014, 07:40 AM
this guy is at it again? i'm not surprised. he scammed my friend who was his longtime friend out of a demonic set and then renamed his characters.

he's just a coward.

anyways, here are his character's names if you want to track him:

that's just off the top of my head.

and his forum name is ***. good luck spy, i hope you get justice because this guy doesn't deserve to get away with this.

shhhhh....you supposed hid the forum name and IGN of she/he.And post it by pm Extreme.Doing this only create drama and flame.

Edit.
Dont want any name on my post.

Reunegade
01-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Gg naabe

Extreme
01-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Thank you for the support guys :)

angeldawn
01-24-2014, 08:43 AM
Enemy is Andy??

ctf
01-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Lmao, I've never said I was spirit. Never said I was spirit. Never will say I'm spirit. I don't wanna be spirit. All my igns are Enemy, Prizes, Lagbyter, Views, iflags, and Xflags

ctf
01-24-2014, 08:54 AM
And btw. I talked to andyvierr a couple months ago. He doesn't do PL as much cuz he works on school. He's still Lv 72 on my friends list.

Extreme
01-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Lmao, I've never said I was spirit. Never said I was spirit. Never will say I'm spirit. I don't wanna be spirit. All my igns are Enemy, Prizes, Lagbyter, Views, iflags, and Xflags

Lol cookiezz, can u explain to me all these people said enemy scammed them and said that he is spirit? I'll be on 30mins from now.

Dolloway
01-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Just for clarification, Andy was in my guild at one point. However, he renamed to Enemy after scamming multiple people. I know this because he friended my "FFA" character on his 76 bird imnotsrry before he renamed. A few days later after the rename, the 76 bird that had friend requested me was named "Enemy". The name "imnotsrry" was free after he scammed others and renamed to Enemy also.

Enemy also wore the same OCD black vanity helm with swift armor, the same gear Andy wore.

Lastly, Andy used to always talk about selling the name "ctf". He never really had the name, but he claimed he did. I guess what Apa is talking about (the name selling trick) is that Enemy is trying to sell names like "ctf" in PL that he doesn't really have.

I was approached a few days ago also by Enemy and he tried to sell me the name "ctf" just like Andy did. Just thought I'd help out. If that's not enough evidence to link two characters together, I don't know what is. Keep in mind, I was a friend of Andy's.

Roberto077
01-24-2014, 09:06 AM

I think a denial for scamming is more necessary than denial for impersonation...

Extreme
01-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Just for clarification, Andy was in my guild at one point. However, he renamed to Enemy after scamming multiple people. I know this because he friended my "FFA" character on his 76 bird imnotsrry before he renamed. A few days later after the rename, the 76 bird that had friend requested me was named "Enemy". The name "imnotsrry" was free after he scammed others and renamed to Enemy also.

Enemy also wore the same OCD black vanity helm with swift armor, the same gear Andy wore.

Lastly, Andy used to always talk about selling the name "ctf". He never really had the name, but he claimed he did. I guess what Apa is talking about (the name selling trick) is that Enemy is trying to sell names like "ctf" in PL that he doesn't really have.

I was approached a few days ago also by Enemy and he tried to sell me the name "ctf" just like Andy did. Just thought I'd help out. If that's not enough evidence to link two characters together, I don't know what is. Keep in mind, I was a friend of Andy's.

Thank you, Alex that really helps :)

ctf
01-24-2014, 09:15 AM
Kk go in game and we talk. I need to prove u wrong really quick. Alex come online

Cavoc
01-24-2014, 09:16 AM
It's funny that scammers are usually the ones that brag about how much gold they have.

Extreme
01-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Kk go in game and we talk. I need to prove u wrong really quick. Alex come online

I'm on, ign Spy. I'll be in shadow towne.

ctf
01-24-2014, 09:22 AM
I have 4m and a swift set and a fiery set. Not rich. I'm poor. And Ex, could u tell me the people that told u I'm extreme?

Argyros
01-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Lol cookiezz, can u explain to me all these people said enemy scammed them and said that he is spirit? I'll be on 30mins from now.

I know the history of the name, I'll pm you real quick.

Extreme
01-24-2014, 09:23 AM
I have 4m and a swift set and a fiery set. Not rich. I'm poor. And Ex, could u tell me the people that told u I'm extreme?

Pls come to shadow cave towne.

Rot
01-24-2014, 09:28 AM
And also I've heard that Enemy claimed to have the name Eat. Just to clear things up I am the current owner of Eat.

Spyce
01-24-2014, 09:53 AM
*grabs popcorn*

Everyone'sFavMage
01-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Pls stop scam me mr extreme.

Jig
01-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Awwww nut

Apasara
01-24-2014, 10:17 AM

Yush, he has also tries to (trick) sell Enemy.

Xenobiotic
01-24-2014, 10:40 AM
dude dolloway im ur biggest fan !

angeldawn
01-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Andy was a friend if mine. I think some of his toons are still in my BG guild.

This is interesting because when I first met enemy he swore he knew me and was in my bodyguards guild but I know everyone in that guild and knew he wasn't. He never told me he was Andy but this could make sense now. Hmmmmmm

Enemy, when did you get the name?

Argyros
01-24-2014, 12:12 PM
Andy was a friend if mine. I think some of his toons are still in my BG guild.

This is interesting because when I first met enemy he swore he knew me and was in my bodyguards guild but I know everyone in that guild and knew he wasn't. He never told me he was Andy but this could make sense now. Hmmmmmm

Enemy, when did you get the name?

He got it no earlier than June 2013.

BroadCastle
01-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Two days ago, I met character Enemy offering to sell its name (Enemy) to me and several of my friends. Just saying.

ctf
01-24-2014, 12:39 PM
ill be in game if u have questions. and ive had this name for quite a while, first i used it for one of my twinks then i renamed my bird. Way longer than 2013 June. Im looking for the people that said i was impersonating cuz this and me scamming is 100% FALSE. I'll talk in game for now, Spy is looking for more evidence and ill be in game asnwering ANY questions regarding this. Let me kno what i can do so i can prove myself innocent.

Argyros
01-24-2014, 01:59 PM
ill be in game if u have questions. and ive had this name for quite a while, first i used it for one of my twinks then i renamed my bird. Way longer than 2013 June. Im looking for the people that said i was impersonating cuz this and me scamming is 100% FALSE. I'll talk in game for now, Spy is looking for more evidence and ill be in game asnwering ANY questions regarding this. Let me kno what i can do so i can prove myself innocent.

This is false and I have proof. :O

If your desperate for an answer reply to this message or pm.

Hook
01-24-2014, 02:02 PM
I know my words mean nothing, but I can abide that whoever is the current "enemy" in Pl scammed a good friend of mine a couple days ago.
He also approached me to sell me his names. Wether thats Ctf or not, I dont know.
Now I can assure you the deal isn't about the selling of names, the big issue here is that this person is claiming to be and own names that he isnt. He impersonated Eat and Soul, names which he clearly doesn't own, as I know who does.

This leads, to the trustworthiness of the names he pretends to be, to be questioned.

Extreme doesn't need this and this enemy guy deserves to be warned of.

Reunegade
01-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Well

1. Randomguy had it before June 2013
2. Randomguy gave to Deuvevax
3. Deuvevax gave to you

Sheugokin
01-24-2014, 04:16 PM
This shall be interesting. IDK who to trust lol
Chris :indecisiveness: Andy

Or both.

ctf
01-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Well

3. Deuvevax gave to you

lol this is again, false.
i got the name from naetheanimal, aka Owned.

Int
01-24-2014, 04:48 PM
I myself was a victim of Andy's little scam trick months ago, scammed 3.3m out of me also tries to sell AL names

ctf
01-24-2014, 04:51 PM
I myself was a victim of Andy's little scam trick months ago, scammed 3.3m out of me also tries to sell AL names

Only AL names i had was CTF, gave it to postulate. Other names werent good. And u guys are making it look like the case has been over. Spy is still looking for evidnce as so am i.

Fyrce
01-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Trust no one.

Xyzther
01-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Wao

Caiahar
01-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Trust no one.
This.

Argyros
01-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Well

3. Deuvevax gave to you

1. Cookiez had it.
2. Cookies gave it to Deu.
3. Deu gave it to Kungfuswhathisface
4. Kungfusion (aka Owned/apparently naetheanimal) gave to you.

Argyros
01-24-2014, 06:53 PM
lol this is again, false.
i got the name from naetheanimal, aka Owned.

Owned, the nub with the droid costume, is Kungfusion. That's interesting, didn't know he was Nae.

Extreme
01-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Owned, the nub with the droid costume, is Kungfusion. That's interesting, didn't know he was Nae.

Lol Owned is Toshed's account, means Nae is vestic?

Argyros
01-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Lol Owned is Toshed's account, means Nae is vestic?

I truly don't know. All I can say for sure is that, Kungfusion had the name enemy, he was also Owned. He then gave this name to a friend, who apparently is CTF.

DocDoBig
01-27-2014, 06:42 PM
No worry man, I'm behind u.

Rolocolo
01-27-2014, 07:49 PM
Hey look who else is kungfusion! 60143

billybob1
01-27-2014, 08:05 PM
No worry man, I'm behind u.

O.o. ye

DocDoBig
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
O.o. ye

Ye
I know what you thought ... About soaps I bet.

billybob1
01-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Ye
I know what you thought ... About soaps I bet.

I can hear soap drop hundreds of miles away doe

No worry man....I'm behind you

DocDoBig
01-28-2014, 01:28 AM
I can hear soap drop hundreds of miles away doe

No worry man....I'm behind you

Same,

we change positions ok bb?

Fear
01-28-2014, 01:43 AM
Enemy is Andy??

Yes ma'am. Scammed my gem regalia :( (it's 1/15 of my monies)

Fear
01-28-2014, 01:47 AM
Only AL names i had was CTF, gave it to postulate. Other names werent good. And u guys are making it look like the case has been over. Spy is still looking for evidnce as so am i.

Andy you know u scammed me. I'll find the evidence (gotta be somewhere underneath my spammed pic phone)

Hook
01-28-2014, 03:07 AM
Andy you know u scammed me. I'll find the evidence (gotta be somewhere underneath my spammed pic phone)

Even more evidence, wow.

How can a guy, in this case this Andy (CTF), seriously be in denial , when a good amount of people have obviously shed the light in this thread. I find amusing his excuses and story telling.
The sole fact that he denies to be Andy, pretty much sums up the guilty verdict.

Karma is a -----.
If you get too greedy, the truth eventually comes out.
Shoulda stopped stealing while you were ahead.

CruelBlast
01-28-2014, 04:57 AM
Enemy is Andy? Wow He has been scamming a lot of my friends lately, I've heard he scammed up to "m"s

Jig
01-28-2014, 06:20 AM
Shows how many gullible people there are O_o

Fear
01-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Shows how many gullible people there are O_o

theres no "gullible" when me and andy were good friends tho :/ (dont trust anyone nao not even u jig. u might actually make fear a naked mage plis dun do)

Babies123
01-28-2014, 08:17 PM
This enemy guy is extremely famous for scamming :/ don't ever trust him guys!
Got warned of him by a friend yesterday, he is a skilled scammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jig
01-28-2014, 08:46 PM
theres no "gullible" when me and andy were good friends tho :/ (dont trust anyone nao not even u jig. u might actually make fear a naked mage plis dun do)

Fear, I know, I don't even trust you either, I don't trust anyone, idc if they're my dearest closest friends, it would only take one of my really trusting friends to almost convince me but still then, I won't...

billybob1
01-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Yawn......that's y u guyz need rich friends....that don't care bout gold or items cuz they have enough to outfit pl

Just sayin

Apasara
01-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Fear, I know, I don't even trust you either, I don't trust anyone, idc if they're my dearest closest friends, it would only take one of my really trusting friends to almost convince me but still then, I won't...

But when you have REAL trust with someone, or multiple people, it can become something so beautiful. I know its good to play it safe. But when you have someone you can count on, it's a great feeling, to know you are able to share your things with them and know they won't ever take it. If you have ever had this, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, then you should try trusting one of your bestest of friends. Your instincts will tell you if you should with this person or not.

I know from experience, there are actually some wonderful people on this game, like Billy, probably all the GoA's, and many more, it could even be your bestie.

Jig
01-28-2014, 09:36 PM
But when you have REAL trust with someone, or multiple people, it can become something so beautiful. I know its good to play it safe. But when you have someone you can count on, it's a great feeling, to know you are able to share your things with them and know they won't ever take it. If you have ever had this, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, then you should try trusting one of your bestest of friends. Your instincts will tell you if you should with this person or not.

I know from experience, there are actually some wonderful people on this game, like Billy, probably all the GoA's, and many more, it could even be your bestie.

Fair enough, funny how you can have so many of them friends^^ dam well enemy was friends with many people, and I mean like you said "CLOSEEEE" friends, lol yeah still doesn't work for me.. THIS is why I don't even trust my closest friends. They could be trying to do anything, they could BE anyone, unless you know them in real life, then I would stay right out but your talking about people you met on an online game. LOL

Apasara
01-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Fair enough, funny how you can have so many of them friends^^ dam well enemy was friends with many people, and I mean like you said "CLOSEEEE" friends, lol yeah still doesn't work for me.. THIS is why I don't even trust my closest friends. They could be trying to do anything, they could BE anyone, unless you know them in real life, then I would stay right out but your talking about people you met on an online game. LOL

I have many because I trust my instincts. None has ever betrayed me so far. And I wouldn't compare your other close friends to Enemy. Enemy is just one person. Like I said before, your instincts will tell you. And just because this is an online game doesn't mean everyone is fake. You are just choosing to cut the lines with everyone online. We are still all human behind the screen. And some are good and some are bad.

Fear
01-28-2014, 10:39 PM

Sounds like me :D jkjk

Fear
01-28-2014, 10:40 PM
Yawn......that's y u guyz need rich friends....that don't care bout gold or items cuz they have enough to outfit pl

Just sayin

U back!!!!! Besties 4 lyfe plz.

Jig
01-28-2014, 10:58 PM
I have many because I trust my instincts. None has ever betrayed me so far. And I wouldn't compare your other close friends to Enemy. Enemy is just one person. Like I said before, your instincts will tell you. And just because this is an online game doesn't mean everyone is fake. You are just choosing to cut the lines with everyone online. We are still all human behind the screen. And some are good and some are bad.

Exactly, we are all humans behind the screens, you cant see them, all you see is a pixelated character and writing. You don't know if they have been just your friend for such a LONG time but really he could be just using you.

I know what you mean though, it's just a feeling of trust you can feel within that one/many friends, but throughout my days, I have learnt well and I have grown some sort of shield, from this sort of stuff, I treat it as a good thing.

If a close friend of mine wants to borrow something, it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay and really, it's not that I don't.. Respect or whatever the word is to my friend, it's just something I don't feel like doing.. Happens in life also, I don't like people touching my stuff, but it all depends. :-)

Apasara
01-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Exactly, we are all humans behind the screens, you cant see them, all you see is a pixelated character and writing. You don't know if they have been just your friend for such a LONG time but really he could be just using you.

I know what you mean though, it's just a feeling of trust you can feel within that one/many friends, but throughout my days, I have learnt well and I have grown some sort of shield, from this sort of stuff, I treat it as a good thing.

If a close friend of mine wants to borrow something, it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay and really, it's not that I don't.. Respect or whatever the word is to my friend, it's just something I don't feel like doing.. Happens in life also, I don't like people touching my stuff, but it all depends. :-)

I know what you mean. Nowadays I'm hearing about so much more scams and I'm more careful myself too. I just recently got two 71 Elites and I have had friends wanting to borrow them. I know what you mean when you said depends what it is. My 71 elites are like my babies, and I rather be safe than sorry with them. But if it was like a set worth less than 10m I'd let them.

billybob1
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
I know what you mean. Nowadays I'm hearing about so much more scams and I'm more careful myself too. I just recently got two 71 Elites and I have had friends wanting to borrow them. I know what you mean when you said depends what it is. My 71 elites are like my babies, and I rather be safe than sorry with them. But if it was like a set worth less than 10m I'd let them.

Can I borrowz one pls?

Promise I won't sell it n then rename myself n defriened u

synfullmagic_23110
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
it really does depend how big it is, but I try to explain to him/her, why I don't want to let them "Borrow" something. If its a small favour yes of course! But if its something big I would chose not as it ruins my gameplay :-)

Wont blame yah :D

billybob1
01-29-2014, 12:04 AM
U guys r silly....I can think of 15 people I would lend 10 mil plus items to without a second thought...they would never ask tho. Mayb u need to find friends who just don't ask u for stuff.

Apasara
01-29-2014, 12:57 AM
U guys r silly....I can think of 15 people I would lend 10 mil plus items to without a second thought...they would never ask tho. Mayb u need to find friends who just don't ask u for stuff.

Take care of my babies please while I'm still on holidays. <3

Jig
01-29-2014, 01:37 AM

Trying to figure out, if this is a troll post, or a serious post -___- hmm

DocDoBig
01-29-2014, 01:45 AM

Wao I trusted u with ESB, and u would only lend me 10m? Ok

billybob1
01-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Trying to figure out, if this is a troll post, or a serious post -___- hmm

Eh serious..idc bout items or gold...I've given plenty to friends...only becuz they never ask n willing to run maps or lvl my toons if needed

Plus they talk dirty to me......doc...fear...xyther...mstaylor..barnacle.. .cheen...oops..hope u ladies don't get monitored lel

Extreme
01-29-2014, 03:13 AM
Eh serious..idc bout items or gold...I've given plenty to friends...only becuz they never ask n willing to run maps or lvl my toons if needed

Plus they talk dirty to me......doc...fear...xyther...mstaylor..barnacle.. .cheen...oops..hope u ladies don't get monitored lel

Me 2 rite.

Cheenivie
01-29-2014, 07:30 AM

10m pls don't drop the soap

Reunegade
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Billy I talk trash to your butt, gold plox

Jig
01-29-2014, 10:26 AM

Hahah ok mr famous boy no need to show of ;-) yes but not everyone can make super good friends that quick. :-) haha

lightzone
01-29-2014, 01:47 PM
If you say gullible slowly, it sounds like oranges.

Jig
01-29-2014, 11:12 PM
If you say gullible slowly, it sounds like oranges.

I dun liek u