PDA

View Full Version : Level 30 pally?

smoae
11-26-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm making a level 30 twink and a pally seemed like a good idea. Does anyone know if these guys do well? Or should I go with a str bird or pure str? Or should I drop str altogether and go with int?
I did some stat comparisons and str seems to be better even without range, but I could use other peoples opinions.
Thanks.

gl0c
11-26-2010, 08:23 PM
go with pure intel..and if you want why not get to lvl35 to wear swamp pinks. honestly lvl35 pure mages destroyed my lvl30 str bear even with my best gear on, as for dex birds I have yet to try it out

smoae
11-26-2010, 10:36 PM
go with pure intel..and if you want why not get to lvl35 to wear swamp pinks. honestly lvl35 pure mages destroyed my lvl30 str bear even with my best gear on, as for dex birds I have yet to try it out
Well obviously twinks will swamp sets will most often destroy twinks with iceberg/brain freeze/shivering sets.
But if I use a frozen longsword they have pretty long range, so that almost makes up for that factor, plus it has much more attack, plus str armor is better, plus you get to use a vyxnaar helm.
I was mainly wondering if I should go with pally, str bird, or pure str.

Survivorfan
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
If u can't decide whether to make a pally or mage, do what I did, choose both. Dual twinking (mystical wrote thread) is succesful and fun. Here's link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8252-quot-Dual-Twinking-quot-The-new-way-to-PvP-(Paladin-Pure-mage-guide)&highlight=dual+twinking
There are a few things wrong for transitions in the beginning but after that it runs smoothly and it is really fun.

smoae
11-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with str gear, I'm just mainly wondering if I should do a pally, a str bird, or a pure str.