PDA

View Full Version : PvP "guild wars"

Crowsfoot
01-24-2014, 06:34 PM
I've observed, ever since I started PvP on a twink, that certain guilds legiteamently hate each other. They ruthlessly gang each other for the other ganging each other. No one remembers who started the fued, but either party will blame the later.

I tried to make peace on my own and just play friendly. However, as one of the stronger guild members I was given the option of helping at least sometimes in clashes, or to leave. I had more close friends in the guild so I, unhappily, aggred. I tried frivolously to bring order refusing to purposefully gang and only "trash talking" when directly insulted for no reason. I give a sarcastic jive in retort and try to live on, it is just a game​​​​. If no one insults me I hardly speak.

After awhile I saw that no matter how polite I tried to be I would still receive accusatory, hateful, and sometimes vulgar personal messages over being "<insert guild name> scum." I usually respond with a lengthy history lesson over how many people hate specific groups of people over time. Details and names unnecessary. We can all think of some group or organization that hates people for what we even label foolish reasons. Many wars have been caused over hating a group over a person.

I am currently trying for the PvP APs, so I am in end game PvP quite often. I see the same story from my twink days. It shows a lack of character, in my opinion, to ever say "your a <ganger/noob> <insert player name" when the only reason your saying it is a title. I have had the following conversation more times than I can count:

Person: "Your a <ganger/noob> Crowsfoot"
Me: "How so?"

<At this point they either answer and have a real conversation, spam "Lol," or log off>

Person: "Your guild gangs people"
Me: "But I didn't, did I?"
Person: "Your guildies ganged me today!"
Me: "So you hate people in my guild, no me?"
Person: "All of <insert guild name> are ganging noobs"
Me: "False, I don't gang. I did however see you spawn kill me last game"
Person: "Because your guild did"
Me: "So if a player on a sports team breaks the law, The whole team should go to prison"
Person: "Lol, that's entirely different"
Me: "It really isn't"

<Spams "Lol," or logs off>

---

It's a shame. I just wanted to point out that people shouldn't be judged by a title, and not a book by its cover. I don't know if anyone will take this to heart, but I figured I'd share my views.

---

I'd also like to define some term. These are my definitions and opinions on it.

Offensive Team's Offenses:

Ganging= purposefully attacking someone in a larger group.
- if you are being ganged, point it out I close the opponents menu since it limits my range of view. I always sit or leave once I notice uneven sides.
- request 1v1 if the map is closed. 1v1 is impossible to gang at unless your opponent (might be someone on their team and not them) truly is a "dirty" player.
- if your team leaves mid clash, I finish the clash. This is not ganging. Leave if your team bails, no one will blame you they were the cowards.
- to add on to the previous point, if you have less players on your team and run into the clash it is your fault, stay in the spawn and call or leave. If you run into a clash you are attacking and the "gangers" (who aren't gangers) are really defending themselves.

Spawning= running into an opponent's spawn and killing them before they can leave the spawn.
- I will follow you into a spawn if you run into it after exiting. Reentering a spawn is called camping. Reference that definition under "Defending Team's Offenses."
- If the other team is spawning, leave. I leave when it happens. No point fighting 1v5.
= Running back into the respawn to avoid dying.
- If you jet from a clash into the respawn I will follow you.
- This is extremely cowardly, we all die sometimes. If you want to run, run, but don't run to the respawn hoping a team mate with a bible will save you.
- Run to a base, heal pack, ect. but don't go to a spawn.

Defensive Team's Offenses:

Camping: Running back to the respawn to avoid dying.
- Once you leave a respawn, stay out.
- Running to where your team has the bubble isn't fair, if you want to run go anywhere besides a respawn.
- It is the most frustrating thing to me when campers accuse you of spawn killing. I would never be in your spawn if you didn't run back in.

Leaving While Under Attack= leaving mid clash to avoid your opponent getting a well deserved kill.
- You still gain a death. If you know your team is going to lose leave after respawning. There is no shame leaving after dying. I leave matches I know are lost.
- If you manage to run away from a clash (without going to a spawn) and no one is attacking you, leave all you wish. Its not polite in the eyes of many players, but I see nothing wrong with it (doesn't mean its not annoying, you just didn't do anything wrong).
- If you are being ganged or spawned the other team should be ashamed and you can leave while being attacked.
- You hurt your team a lot. You aggravate everyone in the game doing this.
- Some people may DC and do this on accident. I won't believe you though if you just so happen to "DC" every time you are about to die.

Feel free to post your views on my "definitions" and opinions on them.

Frekken
01-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Just leave the guild, add some close folks and go like rouroni... The right way
You got a point tho

Tehh
01-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Most twinking, especially ten, is drama and trash talk. Basically you have to have the mindset of "kill everyone"

Sheener
01-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I dont go out to gang people.. but when the opportunity presents itself I will take advantage. I will not complain if I get ganged. This is all part of the game. All of this ruins the game... like not killing flaggers.. I say kill them. I usually let them be 99 percent of the time. But if anyone feels the desire to kill me go for it. People complaining about being killed in pvp makes me mad.....

Sheener
01-24-2014, 11:29 PM
I dont think u r in the wrong at all

becky_xil
01-25-2014, 12:45 AM
May I know what lvl are you twinking right now?

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Fauksuras
01-25-2014, 12:57 AM
I dont go out to gang people.. but when the opportunity presents itself I will take advantage. I will not complain if I get ganged. This is all part of the game. All of this ruins the game... like not killing flaggers.. I say kill them. I usually let them be 99 percent of the time. But if anyone feels the desire to kill me go for it. People complaining about being killed in pvp makes me mad.....

I like your attitude, if you gang you're fine with people ganging back. What annoys me most are gangers who complain or really go crazy calling for back up when favor is returned. Don't wanna do the time? Don't do the crime.

Jig
01-25-2014, 12:59 AM
I like your attitude, if you gang you're fine with people ganging back. What annoys me most are gangers who complain or really go crazy calling for back up when favor is returned. Don't wanna do the time? Don't do the crime.

There are too many of them, many times this has occurred to me, I get 4v2'd, 3 on my team but one is afk, the 3rd guy wakes up, one guy leaves on the other team, 3v3 now, gets owned, crys cause he was ganged in a 3v3, then another leaves, then they cry even MORE because of 3v2. Bloody ridiculous.

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 12:14 PM
Just leave the guild, add some close folks and go like rouroni... The right way
You got a point tho
Not plausible. The guild system is designed for competition. My only argument, which was largely ignored due to the inclusion of a ganging definition, is that it would be nice to see some people look beyond a guild title before judging someone.

Fauksuras
01-25-2014, 12:49 PM
You're right. In my guild there used to be a few prominent. Pvprs who made quite a few enemies. I was surprised when one time somebody was egging people in my team to go against me because the aforementioned players and I shared a guild title, all this despite me having never before even met this "troublemaker"

On a related note I think the guildmaster should sometimes hold people accountable for their actions (if they don't want a certain reputation that is) since, let's be honest, we are only human, if a person behaves a certain way towards us it's difficult to differentiate them from their fellows.

If I were to leave my current guild for whatever reason I'd have to go guild less because due to PVP I really really strongly dislike at least someone in every major guild. It's not right, but it is what it is.

Solid
01-25-2014, 02:58 PM
If you're part of a group, you are entititled to a little responsibility from them.

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 03:01 PM
You're right. In my guild there used to be a few prominent. Pvprs who made quite a few enemies. I was surprised when one time somebody was egging people in my team to go against me because the aforementioned players and I shared a guild title, all this despite me having never before even met this "troublemaker"

On a related note I think the guildmaster should sometimes hold people accountable for their actions (if they don't want a certain reputation that is) since, let's be honest, we are only human, if a person behaves a certain way towards us it's difficult to differentiate them from their fellows.

If I were to leave my current guild for whatever reason I'd have to go guild less because due to PVP I really really strongly dislike at least someone in every major guild. It's not right, but it is what it is.
Welcome to my world. 100% agree and associate.

The only issue I see in your second paragraph is how to know. Seeing is believing, if I don't know you well I question all accusations because I don't want to punish an person who isn't guilty. Bye the time a "trouble maker" is identified damage is done.

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 03:09 PM
If you're part of a group, you are entititled to a little responsibility from them.
Every group hasits faults. I know you of all people know two guilds which hate each other.

And, yes, I know "shame your kdr has to suffer because of your guild" is what you told me. And I reaffirm, "why should it be any better at yours?"

I don't particularly like certain player, we all have someone who rubs us against the grain, but I try to look beyond a stupid title.

Slywannas
01-25-2014, 03:17 PM

Why should I be? For example my guild has 670-ish people at the moment, and if one or two of them go in pvp and piss off someone from a stronger, better guild, I shouldn't be subject to constant ganging or slamming based on what they did or said. I can't control what my guildies do, heck, not even guild GM's can. Maybe they can hold them accountable if the story is proven and kick them out, I on the other hand can't be. When I go in pvp I expect to be judged based on my skills, how I play and what I say or have said, not by the guild title I wear. Which is why this whole guild wars nonsense is pointless, and which is why Crows is dead on.

Solid
01-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Why should I be? For example my guild has 670-ish people at the moment, and if one or two of them go in pvp and piss off someone from a stronger, better guild, I shouldn't be subject to constant ganging or slamming based on what they did or said. I can't control what my guildies do, heck, not even guild GM's can. Maybe they can hold them accountable if the story is proven and kick them out, I on the other hand can't be. When I go in pvp I expect to be judged based on my skills, how I play and what I say or have said, not by the guild title I wear. Which is why this whole guild wars nonsense is pointless, and which is why Crows is dead on.

So you have no relation to your guild?

Tehh
01-25-2014, 05:31 PM
This is the stuff that happens in twinking, if you don't like it. Don't twink

Slywannas
01-25-2014, 05:35 PM
So you have no relation to your guild?

Of course I have a relation to my guild, i just don't want to suffer because some of them go in and piss off other ppl. And there is no valid reason I should. I'll direct them to do what needs to be done and be fair in pvp, share my exp and info I know, but if they go and do what they want then it's on their head, not mine. Or it should ever be.

Solid
01-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Of course I have a relation to my guild, i just don't want to suffer because some of them go in and piss off other ppl. And there is no valid reason I should. I'll direct them to do what needs to be done and be fair in pvp, share my exp and info I know, but if they go and do what they want then it's on their head, not mine. Or it should ever be.

I don't think you can make an opponent guild do anything. So you gotta deal with it, because you are part of the rival guild.

Anarchist
01-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Twink pvp is a wonderful mix of ignorance and blood thirsty players and i like it.

I like when a guild call another one "noob gangers" when they just finished ganging a noob, i like the feud, i like the heat on the pvp ground, it makes me escape from normal routine of killing noobs.

When it comes to trash talk i just keep quiet and kill them with my guild. If i loose i stop keeping quiet and make fun of the opponents.

This is twink pvp people.

xcainnblecterx
01-25-2014, 06:13 PM
Not to bash all young players or to say all older players are mature but if you notice if you play during school hours there is a whole lot less maturity. There's still some but not as the usual nights and weekends. Either way i still say just cause you're in a guild with a couple people that cause problems, people shouldn't judge every one in that guild. A off example some of you may not know and will probably hate on me for using but look up the lawsuit icp has against the fbi right now. Some juggalos went off and did/do crazy horrendous crap and it turned around that anyone wearing the clothing or has tattoos of anything juggalo realted is now a gang member. Ridiculous to see the few that turned bad now have the rest that are actually good people now be labled as bad. Take that as how people are acting towards a whole guild based on a few bad eggs. Crows post isnt about ganging (yes he mentioned gave guidelines etc) but on judging a guild cause of said bad eggs. Sucks when you can't pvp properly cause people wanna rip your head off for a non sense reason but meh reason i dont even play al for pvp anymore

Jig
01-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Not to bash all young players or to say all older players are mature but if you notice if you play during school hours there is a whole lot less maturity. There's still some but not as the usual nights and weekends. Either way i still say just cause you're in a guild with a couple people that cause problems, people shouldn't judge every one in that guild. A off example some of you may not know and will probably hate on me for using but look up the lawsuit icp has against the fbi right now. Some juggalos went off and did/do crazy horrendous crap and it turned around that anyone wearing the clothing or has tattoos of anything juggalo realted is now a gang member. Ridiculous to see the few that turned bad now have the rest that are actually good people now be labled as bad. Take that as how people are acting towards a whole guild based on a few bad eggs. Crows post isnt about ganging (yes he mentioned gave guidelines etc) but on judging a guild cause of said bad eggs. Sucks when you can't pvp properly cause people wanna rip your head off for a non sense reason but meh reason i dont even play al for pvp anymore

Hard to know which time every single player lives in the world :/ guessing 3-4am in the morning? For me, yeah great no thanks.

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Twink pvp is a wonderful mix of ignorance and blood thirsty players and i like it.

I like when a guild call another one "noob gangers" when they just finished ganging a noob, i like the feud, i like the heat on the pvp ground, it makes me escape from normal routine of killing noobs.

When it comes to trash talk i just keep quiet and kill them with my guild. If i loose i stop keeping quiet and make fun of the opponents.

This is twink pvp people.
My current frustration are with end game ​PvP. It is congruent to twink PvP in many ways now.

Zeus
01-25-2014, 09:47 PM
My current frustration are with end game ​PvP. It is congruent to twink PvP in many ways now.

This is very true.

The only thing that people stop at these days are spawning and spot blocking. Heck, even that is starting to find its way in endgame PvP. I would rate the trash talk approximately on the same level as twink PvP - if not worse.

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 09:47 PM
[I] still say just cause you're in a guild with a couple people that cause problems, people shouldn't judge every one in that guild. A off example some of you may not know and will probably hate on me for using but look up the lawsuit icp has against the fbi right now. Some juggalos went off and did/do crazy horrendous crap and it turned around that anyone wearing the clothing or has tattoos of anything juggalo realted is now a gang member. Ridiculous to see the few that turned bad now have the rest that are actually good people now be labled as bad. Take that as how people are acting towards a whole guild based on a few bad eggs. Crows post isnt about ganging (yes he mentioned gave guidelines etc) but on judging a guild cause of said bad eggs. Sucks when you can't pvp properly cause people wanna rip your head off for a non sense reason but meh reason i dont even play al for pvp anymore
This ^

Crowsfoot
01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
This is very true.

The only thing that people stop at these days are spawning and spot blocking. Heck, even that is starting to find its way in endgame PvP. I would rate the trash talk approximately on the same level as twink PvP - if not worse.
When there is spot blocking I just leave. I had three on my side in tdm and was pm'd "scared ganger?"

All this during my second game online after not being on for a week, I knew no one there but they knew my guild title. I was surprised and perplexed.

Jig
01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
This is very true.

When you start to see this kind of crap, then I might as well play PL again, but eh AL is a bit less of this sort of this... PL has gotten so worse with all this crap at endgame bro... the amount of people trash talking, high egoness has just gone way over the top! I can only know this because all the "real" good players have stopped playing, so now these peeps pop out of their cocoons. This is crazy now I'm so shocked how it's changed.

kjed
01-25-2014, 11:39 PM
Yah i agree with this..i have a level 10 twink warrior do pvp allday and this is what i noticed..twink levels do not respect each other in pvp especially if u have a certain guild..thats why i build my own exclusive guild with only my characters involved.but what i hate about is that twinks in pvp talks alot trash talks some harshwoods to you when you kill or farm them..

And also what i hate about pvp in 36 is that they over respect each other when they see an enemy with nice gear and armor.they always say sorry when they can hit someone but when they notice a character with just normal gears they will kill u instantly damn i hate that..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-26-2014, 03:08 AM
Remove your guild title Crow.
I always hide mine when i enter ctf or tdm room.

gumball3000
01-26-2014, 04:50 AM
If it weren't for the guild wars the pvp would be too dull. If you are looking for a place where everyone is friends with each other then pvp might not be for you.

If you are looking for a trash talk free online game then you will have a lot of problems finding any.

utpal
01-26-2014, 04:55 AM
Its FFA lol

Jig
01-26-2014, 06:44 AM
If it weren't for the guild wars the pvp would be too dull. If you are looking for a place where everyone is friends with each other then pvp might not be for you.

If you are looking for a trash talk free online game then you will have a lot of problems finding any.

Bottom part is kind of true actually, but it can be reversed, by a great community.

But with the guild part, having I guilds, less friends, less friends in ctf, less helping out and holding spots to gang you and farm, but you need guilds, the heart if this game is around guilds...

Slywannas
01-26-2014, 07:40 AM
This is very true.

Situation from yesterday: ctf game, 5 on blue and 3 on red (I was red). Evidently imba and not a fair game. I say: ,,Wait to fill?'' and I get: ,,Cry,cry,cry'', to which I said: ,,No need to call anoyne out, just play then.'' 5 seconds after I get killed, and 10 seconds after same bunch of them head into spawn on me, I think they were 3, possibly 4. Theyy kill me and wait in front of spawn for me or my teammates to show up so they can kill again. I say: ,,2 up and u spawn and gang? not one gonna sit out or at least let us flag?'' and I get: ,,Stfu noob ganger and go cry some more, stupid noob.'' This was from someone in one of the better known guilds, ofc I won't name any names, and ofc he/she was nothing without his/her teammates, just your basic trashtalker. 2 minutes pass of the same spawning, ganging, and not letting to flag or anything and they still continue to do the same. They flag the 5th one and after game I get: ,,Stupid noob get some skill and stop cry noob'', to which I responded: ,,Tell it to someone who cares.'' and was later answered with: ,,Go cry more noob.'' Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this was an END GAME match.

Crowsfoot
01-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Remove your guild title Crow.
I always hide mine when i enter ctf or tdm room.
I don't where any title (same reason I close the chat box during clashes), it gets in the way during PvP. Everyone who hates Pride apparently knows I'm a member anyway, I don't understand why they feel the need to begrudge me. C'est la vie

famousfame
01-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Or better still just leave the guild crow, seems like sense to me.

Anarchist
01-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Crow in any guild you will definately experience ganging and trashtalks specialy if it is a pvp guild, it is part of the game.

Let em trashtalk and insult and call you noob ganger as much as they want the most important is that they are the ones licking the floor.

The cries of losers shouldn't even reach your ears.

Anyona
01-26-2014, 04:34 PM
And also what i hate about pvp in 36 is that they over respect each other when they see an enemy with nice gear and armor.they always say sorry when they can hit someone but when they notice a character with just normal gears they will kill u instantly damn i hate that..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You're right. In ctf if a player 'accidentally' hits a well known player with good gear, they will apologise and literally beg for their forgiveness. Patheitc right, if I hit someone its intentional, I always hit flaggers cuz that blue or red thing on top of them doesn't protect them.

Anyona
01-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Situation from yesterday: ctf game, 5 on blue and 3 on red (I was red). Evidently imba and not a fair game. I say: ,,Wait to fill?'' and I get: ,,Cry,cry,cry'', to which I said: ,,No need to call anoyne out, just play then.'' 5 seconds after I get killed, and 10 seconds after same bunch of them head into spawn on me, I think they were 3, possibly 4. Theyy kill me and wait in front of spawn for me or my teammates to show up so they can kill again. I say: ,,2 up and u spawn and gang? not one gonna sit out or at least let us flag?'' and I get: ,,Stfu noob ganger and go cry some more, stupid noob.'' This was from someone in one of the better known guilds, ofc I won't name any names, and ofc he/she was nothing without his/her teammates, just your basic trashtalker. 2 minutes pass of the same spawning, ganging, and not letting to flag or anything and they still continue to do the same. They flag the 5th one and after game I get: ,,Stupid noob get some skill and stop cry noob'', to which I responded: ,,Tell it to someone who cares.'' and was later answered with: ,,Go cry more noob.'' Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this was an END GAME match.

This happens from me time to time, it's always the 'well known' or 'fully geared' players who do this, they do it to people less geared probably because they know nobody will listen to them because they aren't a well known pvper. Trashtalking is pathetic, especially when it is from someone of those 'better guilds' or when it is a gm from one of them. As well it disgusts me when the trashtalking comes from an older player.

UndeadJudge
01-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Endgame is just free flags and peace. I honestly don't understand the point of these threads because they won't change the issue. This seems like a complaint thread more than a suggestion thread.

Fauksuras
01-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Sad thing here is Pride members haven't done wrong by me nearly as much as other guilds I'll refrain from mentioning. Either it's a CTF thing (I almost exclusively TDM) or people are just turning a blind eye to the wrongs others do.

Crowsfoot
01-26-2014, 05:36 PM
And abandon my friends there who are civil? Pass

This thread wasn't meant to be me complaining about my guild. It was pointing out the mind set and unnecessary hatred towards guilds rather than players.

Crowsfoot
01-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Crow in any guild you will definately experience ganging and trashtalks specialy if it is a pvp guild, it is part of the game.

Let em trashtalk and insult and call you noob ganger as much as they want the most important is that they are the ones licking the floor.

The cries of losers shouldn't even reach your ears.
We differ greatly in opinion. I usually brush off insults (I've seen worse). What bothers me is when I see very personal insults thrown for no reason. All im askingis forpeople to think ​ before they press send.

Crowsfoot
01-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Sad thing here is Pride members haven't done wrong by me nearly as much as other guilds I'll refrain from mentioning. Either it's a CTF thing (I almost exclusively TDM) or people are just turning a blind eye to the wrongs others do.
The people at Pride haven't done wrong to me. I can name several guilds who have. Why would I leaveride knowing darn well I am not only unwanted anywhere else, but that the other guilds will be just as, if not more, harsh.

Puntus
01-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Guild wars starting for egos , or for lies.

When I say egos , i mean : I want show u im better than u.

Lies i mean , when u didnt block spot or spawn kill or gang and other guild in room start calling guildies coz the player who was losing was telling lies in officer chat or guild chat.

Have to say sometimes is true and ppl spawn kill or block spots and then, clash of egos , some players forgive AL is a game and takes this game very seriously.

Im not mentioned any guild and any player , its a generalitzation. Thats what I saw in my experience in AL this 5 seasons.

U cant stop guild wars , allways u can find a hater telling lies to find drama for fun , ik its annoying. Some ppl dont trust in correct ppl. There are a lot more things about guild wars , we ll never end it to talk about it.

katish
01-26-2014, 11:29 PM
Having been part of a guild involved in guild war, even though i never joined such matches, I too suffered from wearing the title. I can attest to what crow is pointing out: ppl can't see past the title. But I believe this is tactics, weaken you adversary by making them break apart. I hate drama so it worked on me.

But, on the other hand, ppl hang with who they have affinities with.. If you hang with the wrong crowd you'll be considered one of them. Hard to separate who is who when a group gains a certain rep.

There's no right or wrong here, but whatever the choice there are consequences.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

becky_xil
01-27-2014, 01:53 AM
I love guild war tho.. because that the easiest way for fair match.. im a twink lv21 btw..

Joncheese
01-27-2014, 08:42 AM
I've observed, ever since I started PvP on a twink, that certain guilds legiteamently hate each other. They ruthlessly gang each other for the other ganging each other. No one remembers who started the fued, but either party will blame the later.

I tried to make peace on my own and just play friendly. However, as one of the stronger guild members I was given the option of helping at least sometimes in clashes, or to leave. I had more close friends in the guild so I, unhappily, aggred. I tried frivolously to bring order refusing to purposefully gang and only "trash talking" when directly insulted for no reason. I give a sarcastic jive in retort and try to live on, it is just a game​​​​. If no one insults me I hardly speak.

After awhile I saw that no matter how polite I tried to be I would still receive accusatory, hateful, and sometimes vulgar personal messages over being "<insert guild name> scum." I usually respond with a lengthy history lesson over how many people hate specific groups of people over time. Details and names unnecessary. We can all think of some group or organization that hates people for what we even label foolish reasons. Many wars have been caused over hating a group over a person.

I am currently trying for the PvP APs, so I am in end game PvP quite often. I see the same story from my twink days. It shows a lack of character, in my opinion, to ever say "your a <ganger/noob> <insert player name" when the only reason your saying it is a title. I have had the following conversation more times than I can count:

Person: "Your a <ganger/noob> Crowsfoot"
Me: "How so?"

<At this point they either answer and have a real conversation, spam "Lol," or log off>

Person: "Your guild gangs people"
Me: "But I didn't, did I?"
Person: "Your guildies ganged me today!"
Me: "So you hate people in my guild, no me?"
Person: "All of <insert guild name> are ganging noobs"
Me: "False, I don't gang. I did however see you spawn kill me last game"
Person: "Because your guild did"
Me: "So if a player on a sports team breaks the law, The whole team should go to prison"
Person: "Lol, that's entirely different"
Me: "It really isn't"

<Spams "Lol," or logs off>

---

It's a shame. I just wanted to point out that people shouldn't be judged by a title, and not a book by its cover. I don't know if anyone will take this to heart, but I figured I'd share my views.

---

I'd also like to define some term. These are my definitions and opinions on it.

Offensive Team's Offenses:

Ganging= purposefully attacking someone in a larger group.
- if you are being ganged, point it out I close the opponents menu since it limits my range of view. I always sit or leave once I notice uneven sides.
- request 1v1 if the map is closed. 1v1 is impossible to gang at unless your opponent (might be someone on their team and not them) truly is a "dirty" player.
- if your team leaves mid clash, I finish the clash. This is not ganging. Leave if your team bails, no one will blame you they were the cowards.
- to add on to the previous point, if you have less players on your team and run into the clash it is your fault, stay in the spawn and call or leave. If you run into a clash you are attacking and the "gangers" (who aren't gangers) are really defending themselves.

Spawning= running into an opponent's spawn and killing them before they can leave the spawn.
- I will follow you into a spawn if you run into it after exiting. Reentering a spawn is called camping. Reference that definition under "Defending Team's Offenses."
- If the other team is spawning, leave. I leave when it happens. No point fighting 1v5.
= Running back into the respawn to avoid dying.
- If you jet from a clash into the respawn I will follow you.
- This is extremely cowardly, we all die sometimes. If you want to run, run, but don't run to the respawn hoping a team mate with a bible will save you.
- Run to a base, heal pack, ect. but don't go to a spawn.

Defensive Team's Offenses:

Camping: Running back to the respawn to avoid dying.
- Once you leave a respawn, stay out.
- Running to where your team has the bubble isn't fair, if you want to run go anywhere besides a respawn.
- It is the most frustrating thing to me when campers accuse you of spawn killing. I would never be in your spawn if you didn't run back in.

Leaving While Under Attack= leaving mid clash to avoid your opponent getting a well deserved kill.
- You still gain a death. If you know your team is going to lose leave after respawning. There is no shame leaving after dying. I leave matches I know are lost.
- If you manage to run away from a clash (without going to a spawn) and no one is attacking you, leave all you wish. Its not polite in the eyes of many players, but I see nothing wrong with it (doesn't mean its not annoying, you just didn't do anything wrong).
- If you are being ganged or spawned the other team should be ashamed and you can leave while being attacked.
- You hurt your team a lot. You aggravate everyone in the game doing this.
- Some people may DC and do this on accident. I won't believe you though if you just so happen to "DC" every time you are about to die.

Feel free to post your views on my "definitions" and opinions on them.

Thanks mate.

Fame start acting your age, you're a prime example of a mature man that should know better. I have no problem with you but you should really start looking outside the box.

Exactly the sort of reply i expected from you. Shows your age.

We differ greatly in opinion. I usually brush off insults (I've seen worse). What bothers me is when I see very personal insults thrown for no reason. All im askingis forpeople to think ​ before they press send.

This is so true its ridiculous. Some of the personal insults are just vulgar and disgusting. Some even refer to peoples fathers as child molesters...... It's sick and shows minimal maturity and maximum stupidity.

Having been part of a guild involved in guild war, even though i never joined such matches, I too suffered from wearing the title. I can attest to what crow is pointing out: ppl can't see past the title. But I believe this is tactics, weaken you adversary by making them break apart. I hate drama so it worked on me.

But, on the other hand, ppl hang with who they have affinities with.. If you hang with the wrong crowd you'll be considered one of them. Hard to separate who is who when a group gains a certain rep.

There's no right or wrong here, but whatever the choice there are consequences.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

I agree to a point Meec. But IMO you can have a war without it getting disgustingly personal.

Hope you're well btw, catch up soon.

Bottom line here is that PVP war is expected, its what it is, but how we carry ourselves during these times is what the issues are. You can actually trash talk without getting too personal. I try and be witty with my replies because more often than not in enrages them more than if you fire personal abuse. Someone hit the nail on the head when they said about the maturity level of players earlier..... You can have a trashy game without it getting out of hand, but the kids just don't know where to stop (and some adults too). This game is full of the sort of people i wouldn't extinguish if they were on fire but its up to me to avoid them and choose my battles and words carefully. As crow said, cest la vie.

famousfame
01-27-2014, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=Joncheese;1445991]Thanks mate.

Fame start acting your age, you're a prime example of a mature man that should know better. I have no problem with you but you should really start looking outside the box.

Hey jon honestly I don't have prob with u but fact is a lot of people have problem with pride inc me, why is that??? Maybe we jealous?? Maybe we just crap players?? Maybe u guys r too dam good???

Fact is not so long ago we were all evenly matched pride, pt, dw, eos etc... Now u can have full team of arcanes get complete annihilation in less then 15 sec and that's no bs, iv been in pt with pride against magnum and on paper they had better team but they would all die in less then 15sec and my health would stay at 100% and that's a fact dude, now I'm not gona start slinging mud but every1 is aware of issues that are affecting game inc sts so I do expect all to b resolved sharpish, and btw I again say to crow come and join eos :p

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Paulsebi
01-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Just this : "2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> you see in PvP by all means "

taken from ur guild thread....

Enough said...

famousfame
01-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Just this : "2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> you see in PvP by all means "

Enough said...

Oo nice paul that sounds about right to what venom would say, bah typical.

Anyona
01-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks mate.

Exactly the sort of reply i expected from you. Shows your age.

If you're going to tell people to act their age, please tell about 90% of your guild to stop crying and sending hate pms when they get killed by a 'nub'

Emmacheese
01-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Lmao thanks Paul you just won me a bet ;-)

Enough said...

Oh btw <Magnum> have made it very clear they created the guild to "take down pride" it's public knowledge sooooooooo ofc we should kill them! My gosh u people idk what u guys would do in real pvp games baha, glad I've kinda quit the game now and only log on every now and again, you guys need a reality check! Hate in a video game? Oh come onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

[QUOTE=Joncheese;1445991]Thanks mate.

Hey jon honestly I don't have prob with u but fact is a lot of people have problem with pride inc me, why is that??? Maybe we jealous?? Maybe we just crap players?? Maybe u guys r too dam good???

Fact is not so long ago we were all evenly matched pride, pt, dw, eos etc... Now u can have full team of arcanes get complete annihilation in less then 15 sec and that's no bs, iv been in pt with pride against magnum and on paper they had better team but they would all die in less then 15sec and my health would stay at 100% and that's a fact dude, now I'm not gona start slinging mud but every1 is aware of issues that are affecting game inc sts so I do expect all to b resolved sharpish, and btw I again say to crow come and join eos :p

Sorry but I've never been in a clash with you so can't comment, what I can say is we have great teamwork also it helps using voice chat etc :-)

Please post the cheats you think pride members use ;-) we have heard them all! New one yesterday is that we use crit hacks and use auto it to press skills quick! Btw sts are also very aware of what we are accused of as I collect screenshots etc and let them know ;-) please don't forget PET SPAM! Lolly we even offer to play without pets but certain people won't :/

Alfai
01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.

Emmacheese
01-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.

<3 u Alf!!

And btw if we are that bad how come we have a reallllly strong core in our guild? We take quality over quantity and people want to join us daily, and pride will never break up I would bet my account on it :) so I'm sorry magnum you failed :-( it's a shame a lot of you guys have to have such hatred for pixels it really is .... But your comments and accusations just make us laugh now as we know the truth! Blows my mind that adults act this way, oki bored of this All hate pride malarky .... Toodles

Alfai
01-27-2014, 10:54 AM
<3 u Alf!!

Sorry bt im digusted with wht is hpng.i havent touched bout how some ppl sending spies over which thy nvr admit till season 10.all these lame tactics and dirty plays existed since then by mostly similar ppl.bt im glad most of us retain our professionalism nt to bring othrs down or be at par with such attitude n play this game for fun.

Enuf that u shud know tht we know.

Joncheese
01-27-2014, 11:04 AM

Enough said...

I believe that this is exactly what crow is talking about Paul. One persons views transformed into a stereotype for all in that guild.

Just as well I don't think the same way, cos the way u act ur guild would be hated too. Just sayin.

Ps. Thought u didn't have time for us? Love ur contradictions

nyknicks
01-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Fame u could continue dreaming because I'm sure 100% it's not gonna happen and Paul don't u notice ur contradicting urself

SayCreed
Wtf.Why does one person get blamed for another person(s) act (I know it was for a reason)

Venom

Enough said...

WRONG. Changed it!!!!

2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> and <Epitome of Silentkill> you see in PvP.

SayCreed
01-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Lel.Les see how long it takes to get another infraction

becky_xil
01-27-2014, 11:39 AM
And now this thread turn into guild war.. lmao..

Paulsebi
01-27-2014, 11:40 AM
WRONG. Changed it!!!!

2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> and <Epitome of Silentkill> you see in PvP.

Wow im scared....im gona leave game!!!! Omg noooo!

Man, take a breath... who cares?

Paulsebi
01-27-2014, 11:44 AM
I believe that this is exactly what crow is talking about Paul. One persons views transformed into a stereotype for all in that guild.

Just as well I don't think the same way, cos the way u act ur guild would be hated too. Just sayin.

Ps. Thought u didn't have time for us? Love ur contradictions

Maybe...who knows...but ye ur right no time for u guys...the way I act my guild... ye what can I say..the way I act my guild was to keep ppls close and worked seems..lets go back to topic...maybe do another thread about how everyone leads their own guild...cya

Emmacheese
01-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Maybe...who knows...but ye ur right no time for u guys...the way I act my guild... ye what can I say..the way I act my guild was to keep ppls close and worked seems..lets go back to topic...maybe do another thread about how everyone leads their own guild...cya

So if you look at the enclosed screenshot ..... And the guild .... does that mean you are all beggars?

Zeus
01-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Guys, calm down - all of you.

Crow made a mature thread addressing critical issues of PvP. To the people who waltzed into the thread, left instigations and waited for the spark to catch flame - shame on you, it really does show the maturity level & bitterness.

Secondly, everything that Pride has been accused of doing, other guilds do as well. Now, I am not saying that is right as the PvP system is broken as a whole, but when I was starting off in PvP, you can bet that I was ganged by all the big named guilds out there. Does that mean that I thought all of those big named guilds were universally gangers/teamers? Heck no - I'm friends with a lot of people in the guilds. If somebody fight as well, or better, does not mean you find reasons to hate them. Heck, I would take it as a way to make myself become more skilled. Doesn't the word competition mean anything anymore?

As for the Magnum quote, Paul. You and I both know that Magnum was created to take down Pride. Now, that's fine and all. It's about time this guild had two major PvP guilds in end game in a constant clash. However, learn to be mature about it. In PL, there were two guilds: Revelation & Unity. These two guilds, while their GMs hated each other, for the most part could clash and fight maturely.

A lot of people in both guilds are mature adults, so please - act like it.

Bringing personal drama to the forums is just petty and also ruined a pretty maturely constructed thread.

famousfame
01-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Fame u could continue dreaming because I'm sure 100% it's not gonna happen and Paul don't u notice ur contradicting urself

Lool @@@

famousfame
01-27-2014, 12:05 PM
WRONG. Changed it!!!!

Well done good 2 c ur showing ur usual colours for all 2 c, another lool for u bud!!! Ur perfect gm for pride

famousfame
01-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Sorry but I've never been in a clash with you so can't comment, what I can say is we have great teamwork also it helps using voice chat etc :-)

Please post the cheats you think pride members use ;-) we have heard them all! New one yesterday is that we use crit hacks and use auto it to press skills quick! Btw sts are also very aware of what we are accused of as I collect screenshots etc and let them know ;-) please don't forget PET SPAM! Lolly we even offer to play without pets but certain people won't :/

Tbh emm I don't like to play against u and jon any1 else is not a problem.

And cheats u listed above are the ones

famousfame
01-27-2014, 12:11 PM

Perfect u hit the nail on the head, some1 any1 start a thread on that exact topic.

famousfame
01-27-2014, 12:13 PM
So if you look at the enclosed screenshot ..... And the guild .... does that mean you are all beggars?

Omg emm put ur claws away plz.

Emmacheese
01-27-2014, 12:18 PM
Tbh emm I don't like to play against u and jon any1 else is not a problem.

And cheats u listed above are the ones

I can assure you fame sts are aware of what we are being accused of, so um don't you think our accounts would be watched? Our chats are probably also!

And no I will not put my claws away! I like my long nails ;-)

Paulsebi
01-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Guys, calm down - all of you.

Crow made a mature thread addressing critical issues of PvP. To the people who waltzed into the thread, left instigations and waited for the spark to catch flame - shame on you, it really does show the maturity level & bitterness.

Secondly, everything that Pride has been accused of doing, other guilds do as well. Now, I am not saying that is right as the PvP system is broken as a whole, but when I was starting off in PvP, you can bet that I was ganged by all the big named guilds out there. Does that mean that I thought all of those big named guilds were universally gangers/teamers? Heck no - I'm friends with a lot of people in the guilds. If somebody fight as well, or better, does not mean you find reasons to hate them. Heck, I would take it as a way to make myself become more skilled. Doesn't the word competition mean anything anymore?

As for the Magnum quote, Paul. You and I both know that Magnum was created to take down Pride. Now, that's fine and all. It's about time this guild had two major PvP guilds in end game in a constant clash. However, learn to be mature about it. In PL, there were two guilds: Revelation & Unity. These two guilds, while their GMs hated each other, for the most part could clash and fight maturely.

A lot of people in both guilds are mature adults, so please - act like it.

Bringing personal drama to the forums is just petty and also ruined a pretty maturely constructed thread.

Its just pride who ruined pride thread...eggos all over ...this should be your concern...anyway good post zeus and have fun...and im out cause nothing worthing something anymore in this thread

Azepeiete
01-27-2014, 01:00 PM
FYI, i will get that rogue crier one day, as mentioned in screenie :D

nyknicks
01-27-2014, 01:01 PM
You sure it's pride Paul or is it u and ur ignorant eos

wvhills
01-27-2014, 01:24 PM
can't we all just kill each other in peace?

Venom
01-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Wow im scared....im gona leave game!!!! Omg noooo!

Man, take a breath... who cares?

Obviously you care, hence you took time to quote from the previous post. :) why so noob

KahunaJake
01-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Closing this up as I do not see this going any better.