PDA

View Full Version : <This title intentionally left blank>

The Sadness
01-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Just wanted to say good bye to a few people. Here goes...

Merk: one of the best 71 bears, was proud to have you in TDT. Thanks for taking over!
Teo: I only recruited you because I heard you were rich. We had some good times, best of luck to ya!
Chris: haxiest 71 bear. I think your ugly vanity made it even funnier when you beat 76 bears!
Jay: dude, we had an unbeatable CTF team for a while. Miss those days.
Sam: good luck in RM, was fun doing some endgame with ya.
Angel: you're the tankiest intelligence mage I ever met! Have fun, good luck with upcoming tax season.
Vik: shame we never got to PvP much. Best of luck in whatever life brings your way.
Ninja: one of the few people who refused to tell me his name. You maverick, you. Best of luck with studies!
Danny: don't know if you're still around. Shame we barely got to know eachother before I left Eclipse. We had some good times.
Elyseon: elixer, bro.
Charlotte: what to say? The best nights I ever had in PL were the ones where we got drunk, Skyped and played CTF. Thanks for everything, I hope you find some cool people to do PvE with. And remember to wear blue, smile often and learn something new everyday. You have a great future ahead of ya, good luck with your studies. Take care, gonna miss the heck outta ya.

Thanks to everyone else I ever came across... The players made this game worth playing. Take care everyone, it's been fun.

Zo

Zojak
01-24-2014, 08:12 PM
GL in the RL man! I'm sure we'll see you again soon =]

-The Pinkness

angeldawn
01-24-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm so sad to see you go :( I was shocked earlier when you told me. I was hoping you were kidding.

You are such a sweetie. I always enjoyed talking and playing with you.

Please keep in touch. I would hate to lose contact with you.

I wish you all the best in everything you do. I'll miss you.

Mwah!

SayCreed
01-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Ninjas rl name is larry (the lobster :D )

GL in your endeavours

Promagin
01-25-2014, 09:52 AM
It has been suggested [1] that the resolution of the information paradox for evaporating black holes is that the holes are surrounded by firewalls, bolts of outgoing radiation that would destroy any infalling observer. Such firewalls would break the CPT invariance of quantum gravity and seem to be ruled out on other grounds. A different resolution of the paradox is proposed, namely that gravitational collapse produces apparent horizons but no event horizons behind which information is lost. This proposal is supported by ADS-CFT and is the only resolution of the paradox compatible with CPT. The collapse to form a black hole will in general be chaotic and the dual CFT on the boundary of ADS will be turbulent. Thus, like weather forecasting on Earth, information will effectively be lost, although there would be no loss of unitarity.

Reunegade
01-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Oh Saddy :( Best of luck in your future endeavors, bud. C'ya later man.

Caiahar
01-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Bye zo, so long, and gl playing Rl Real legends like a pro like you did in PL :)

Extreme
01-26-2014, 07:12 AM
Oh not another one.. GL in RL bud bet you will pwn everything life has :)

DocDoBig
01-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Zo, to be honest I though your message on kik was just a joke. I actually hoped it was one - which wasn't. :(

I can't count how often you enlightened my day with your humor - you are indeed one of my fav daddy-players here around in stg, I really hope you will stay in touch with me on kik, maybe Line as well. Please promise me to contact me as often as you can.

Take care and best of luck with raising your child(ren) irl, I hope will meet each other some day.

Dude you rock, ily ily ily ily.

~Vik

Cheenivie
01-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Gonna miss you bro! Hope we can still talk once in a while, take care of those kids of yours make me proud!;)

Rolocolo
01-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Nuuuu, bye zo, but I thought you recruited evo because of his molten weapon. :D

Anyway good luck in RL