PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Needs Minigames

snowfu
01-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Nowadays, almost every online game has minigames... we need some too. A good spot to put it in would probably be in Forest Haven, Isle of Humania Towne or Balefort Castle.

XghostzX
01-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Nah dude the best spot would be Nuri Hallow's Circus

Sakshat Sinha
01-25-2014, 11:22 PM
Nah dude the best spot would be Nuri Hallow's Circus

Agreed. It cud be cool to add water sports in like humania. But just opinion.

Schnitzel
01-25-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm still waiting for that bird in Nuri's Hallows to finish setting up that sharpshooter contest...

Jhawkeye
01-26-2014, 11:09 AM
I'm still waiting for that bird in Nuri's Hallows to finish setting up that sharpshooter contest...
Lol! If he hasn't finished it by now, I highly doubt he'll ever finish it...

XghostzX
01-26-2014, 06:53 PM

Hahaha same here

Sheugokin
01-26-2014, 07:47 PM
NO NOT IN HUMANIA. Dat's where all of the "perverts" hang out. Oooof, not a single innocent soul would last more than 10 secs there without seeing/receiving one sexual innuendo.

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 12:33 PM
NO NOT IN HUMANIA. Dat's where all of the "perverts" hang out. Oooof, not a single innocent soul would last more than 10 secs there without seeing/receiving one sexual innuendo.
You wouldn't believe what this person asked me few weeks ago.
On second thought, you would.

Fusionstrike
01-27-2014, 03:45 PM

I think we should just use him as the target at this point...

Caiahar
01-27-2014, 05:39 PM

I think we should just use him as the target at this point...
What about those other int and Str challenges.
Also, there's that minigame where you take a hammer and slam it on a target. The boss said we can't join until they finish their party which we can't join either. They've partying for a time now..

Sheugokin
01-27-2014, 07:49 PM
What about those other int and Str challenges.
Also, there's that minigame where you take a hammer and slam it on a target. The boss said we can't join until they finish their party which we can't join either. They've partying for a time now..

Stawp judging JESUS SHAD. Let the poor people be. Jus because you can't party doesn't mean you can destroy others only hobby. #Buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd

<3

snowfu
01-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Looks like Humania is a no... Nuri's hallows is a good place. But really, I think minigames is the right place to go. Mojang. KingsIsle. Even GBE has minigames. We should try it out and see how it works.

Note:Under no grounds do I claim the above mentioned companies as my own.