PDA

View Full Version : So disappointed at mystical dream and his friends

Wonderjuice
11-26-2010, 08:20 PM
I was in a pvp game and played with mrsbanana, hawkrobin, and mystical dream
I played in normal ways as any other pvp games with the same team as mrsbanana.

Suddenly, I got message from Mrsbanana and cursed me for no reason.
And Mrsbanana posted saying I am an idiot. Then, booted me.
I definitely reported Mrsbanana for his inappropriate comment.

And then Hawkrobin sent me message saying "bahahahaha."
I was so embarrassed by this act.

I sent message to Hawkrobin you guys r idiots. And hawkrobin reported me. wow.

I sent message to Mysticaldream and asked whether they r his friends.
And he said, "why, do you wanna report me too, lol." He did read what msbanana said and just supported his friends. Why reporting is bad?

I thought at least Mysticaldream is a person who is trying to understand the situation and exercise a proper judgment.

Just realized that he is one of the teenagers and a kind of gansters who was rude and ignore people that he doesn't know.

So disappointed. Are you a webmaster for this forum? How dare you act like that as a public person.

Greatjuice

KingFu
11-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Lol, I was jk, hence the winkie face. I think I even said jk. Wasn't my place to get situated in. I had to go anyways. Sorry if we had a misunderstanding. I went on my archer for a sec but you weren't listed as online. Idk if you were added on my archer or not but I went to cs. Farmed VL once, then logged.

MoarPewPew
11-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Ooo mystic, your hotpocketleg?? Just read your sign. (you have been on my list for awhile lol)

Yeah, people need to chill... If you don't like someone ignore them rather than Provoking them... (if you can not get along avoid)
It could save you a lot of trouble juice... Also I don't think it was right that barb swore at you.

Zeus
11-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Well barb has greek blood running through his veins so it is understandable if he cursed :). Darn those awesome Greeks and their mouths

SnowGoon
11-26-2010, 10:03 PM
really worth a new thread..

Htiek
11-26-2010, 11:32 PM
nice to hear a dark side of some player

TwinkTastical
11-26-2010, 11:39 PM
5 bucks says u ruined a 1v1.

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:26 AM

Winner winner chicken dinner!:D

RedRyder
11-27-2010, 02:23 AM

Lmfao I GUARENTEE this is it. Stop whining plox

Wyvern
11-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Lol probably. Barb over reacts sometimes. Once I booted him from a private match trying to clear a lvl and he said that he would spread my name around the community so that noone likes me. We all over react sometimes though.

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Well, good game, keep this **** off the forums, cause.. YOU LOST THE GAME!

Barbamitsos
11-27-2010, 04:10 AM
First of all: i booted u cause u reported me when i was jokin. Secondly i called u idiot for fun i even made the :P face so dont be so sensitive next time

U smoke some king of weed o.O ? I beleive u take it too sriously. And yes i drink many coffees so i overeact a lot
When i tell u 3 times ill ress u and u ress by ureself. Goin alone and not keepin team formation ull piss me its logical ;)

Also mystical: we need to robe a bank asap cause were teenager gangsters! Which one do u insist? Also i forgot my gun in urr house. Bring it when we go out to kill the guy who called me idiot :P

Failthread :$

Balonia
11-27-2010, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry wonderjuice that u had a bad experience with our resident gangsters. I, for one, am trying to join such a brutal group. I'll still play with you though and promise to be nice. I think we have run through together. Make sure u only friend those that u know u are compatible with. I am suppa picky and have to play with someone a couple times before I friend someone.

O, and from what I understand mysticaldream and twinktastical are a couple ;p so maybe one the guys got jealous and booted u! Lol

KingFu
11-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Banana, I vote for Wells Fargo.

Balonia, Twink and I couksnt be any mire of a couple;)

King Richie
11-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Pvp brings out the worst in some people just shrug it off and be the bigger man / woman

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Pvp brings out the worst in some people just shrug it off and be the bigger man / woman

I pick... the slash!

Balonia
11-27-2010, 12:34 PM
twink and I couksnt be any mire of a couple;)
Hmmm..... Are you sure???? I know, I just messin..... Or am I? I swear I saw the 2 of u off in a tent together. Imagine my surprise when ur spear pierced his assassins leather.

Barbamitsos
11-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Banana, I vote for Wells Fargo.

Balonia, Twink and I couksnt be any mire of a couple;)

Very good bank pick. Ill be waitin for u and the rest outside in 50 mins and 39 secs

Wyvern
11-27-2010, 12:43 PM
I'll distract the security guards... Wait what's my share?

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 12:50 PM
k, ill be the guy who stealthily no scopes people and gets harriers.

Lesrider
11-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Twink and I couksnt be any mire of a couple;)

Doesn't that mean you ARE a couple? If you meant you're not a couple, it should be "couldn't be any less of a couple." Like "I couldn't care less" Vs "I could care less."

Balonia
11-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Lol. Lesrider..

Anyway, because of my knowledge of this heist (amongst other things like secret coupling) I demand a large share as blackmail.

MoarPewPew
11-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Hmmm..... Are you sure???? I know, I just messin..... Or am I? I swear I saw the 2 of u off in a tent together. Imagine my surprise when ur spear pierced his assassins leather.

And you said that we should not support Ricky Martin...

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Doesn't that mean you ARE a couple? If you meant you're not a couple, it should be "couldn't be any less of a couple." Like "I couldn't care less" Vs "I could care less."

Nope, were an uber couple:D

Barb sounds good.

Wyvern, it depends how well you distract them;)

Twink, do whatever you want....

I like how this thread became a joke by the fourth comment :D

Balonia
11-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Nope, were an uber couple:D :D

TwinkDream- every uber couple has a nickname...

Royce
11-27-2010, 02:05 PM
TwinkDream- every uber couple has a nickname...

Mysticaltastical is way better ;)

Balonia
11-27-2010, 02:09 PM

Lmao!! Say it out loud and it almost sounds like mysticaltesticle

KingFu
11-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Anything beats brangelina...

Torrentula81
11-27-2010, 02:55 PM

It worries me this is singular, not plural...
Might want to specify Mysticaltestical-L or -R kinda like pair of headphones. ;)

Balonia
11-27-2010, 03:11 PM
It worries me this is singular, not plural...
Might want to specify Mysticaltestical-L or -R kinda like pair of headphones. ;)
I thought it was obvious that one might be missing with all that mystical twinkling going on...

KingFu
11-27-2010, 03:16 PM
I am the right headphone for sure. I wear the pants in this relationship, don't let anyone be fooled!

Wonderjuice
11-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I was in a pvp game and played with mrsbanana, hawkrobin, and mystical dream
I played in normal ways as any other pvp games with the same team as mrsbanana.

Suddenly, I got message from Mrsbanana and cursed me for no reason.
And Mrsbanana posted saying I am an idiot. Then, booted me.
I definitely reported Mrsbanana for his inappropriate comment.

And then Hawkrobin sent me message saying "bahahahaha."
I was so embarrassed by this act.

I sent message to Hawkrobin you guys r idiots. And hawkrobin reported me. wow.

I sent message to Mysticaldream and asked whether they r his friends.
And he said, "why, do you wanna report me too, lol." He did read what msbanana said and just supported his friends. Why reporting is bad?

I thought at least Mysticaldream is a person who is trying to understand the situation and exercise a proper judgment.

Just realized that he is one of the teenagers and a kind of gansters who was rude and ignore people that he doesn't know.

So disappointed. Are you a webmaster for this forum? How dare you act like that as a public person.

Greatjuice

Lol, I was jk, hence the winkie face. I think I even said jk. Wasn't my place to get situated in. I had to go anyways. Sorry if we had a misunderstanding. I went on my archer for a sec but you weren't listed as online. Idk if you were added on my archer or not but I went to cs. Farmed VL once, then logged.

Apologies were accepted.
I saw Mrsbanana and hawkrobin again in some pvp games. They behaved themselves way better than before.

Yes, nobody is entitled to judge someone else especially publicly because someone does not act according to what he thinks.
Even if it was joke according to mrsbanana, I will never call someone as "idiot" or "noob."
Our players, who especially want to enjoy pvp games without good items and good skills, will not go back to the game
if such experienced players keep making such jokes and cursing inexperienced players.
You experienced players should teach them and try to make the game more fun.
Being reported can't be a good reason to boot someone either.
This definitely discourage reporting system which mess up devs' efforts to discourage inappropriate behaviors.
The number of pvp gamers is increasing now. Please, don't mess up this good trend.
I would appreciate it.

Wonderjuice-lvl 50 tank
Greatjuice-lvl 50 war bird
Magicjuice-lvl 50 pally
MagicjuiceII-lvl 50 puremagic