PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Read

MightyMicah
01-24-2014, 11:16 PM
I was just doing some online research/browsing when I came across a great article! Check it out: http://mobileorchard.com/7-ways-to-have-a-top-grossing-app-how-4-apps-did-it/

Do you guys think DL meets these seven (or really eight) points?

Mezderak
01-25-2014, 12:01 AM
interesting article sir mighty micah DL chance on being a great game it is but everything has its pros and cons if its based on star rating then idk.........

hellprince
01-25-2014, 01:43 AM
"keep it simple and stupid"

I don't agree on because such apps you get bored off eventually and dark legends ins't just a mere app its an online game so you cant just keep things simple and stupid because players will get bored eventually and move on to other things

Give your Users An Addiction To Keep Coming Back To

with that the addiction in dark legends is currently pvp and some rare vanity but what happens when the players get all the rare vanity that they were looking for there is nothing but to play pvp then sooner or later the players will get bored of pvp currently pvp is the thing that makes most player keep playing dark legends so they need to work on that area before players get bored of it eventually

As for the other points i got no comments about em

Cleox
01-25-2014, 05:50 AM
Totally agree with you Helly. :) Players will be leaving bit by a bit .. but well can't deny that DL has the best PVP, in my opinion. And thats one of the reassons I do still play there. And I think an update of new PVP arenas would be more than awesome! :cool:

hellprince
01-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Totally agree with you Helly. :) Players will be leaving bit by a bit .. but well can't deny that DL has the best PVP, in my opinion. And thats one of the reassons I do still play there. And I think an update of new PVP arenas would be more than awesome! :cool:

well ain't that grand we finally agree on something except the helly part, pvp is the only reason i still am playing instead of giving us a random outfit that most players would get bored off in time they should make focus a little bit of there time to changing something in the pvp section so things feel fresh again . giving us random outfits here and there is just delaying the inevitable.

Cleox
01-25-2014, 09:03 AM
well ain't that grand we finally agree on something except the helly part, pvp is the only reason i still am playing instead of giving us a random outfit that most players would get bored off in time they should make focus a little bit of there time to changing something in the pvp section so things feel fresh again . giving us random outfits here and there is just delaying the inevitable.
If we agreed on almost all this, why can't take the helly part? :p lol It's the most important part and u knw this! :cool: I would love new pvp arenas for real. :/

Mezderak
01-25-2014, 11:25 AM
will fact that DL has great pvp more would be better like you said........