PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Deathshock
11-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Wow, this game has changed a lot since I last played it half a year ago. Wonder if anybody still remembers me.

Kossi
11-26-2010, 08:59 PM
deathshock, level 30 warrior
bet noone remembers u, but you are an oldie XD

also would i be an oldie if i came right after ao1? er would that be a semi-oldie....ok im middleaged

Deathshock
11-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Haha yeah, I had the most warrior kills and second most gold, cept 150k is nothing now. I have loads of conquerers bone plates and stuff. Quit because I got bored of waiting for stuff to come out and farming pinks got boring.

Kurlz
11-26-2010, 09:15 PM
deathshock, level 30 warrior
bet noone remembers u, but you are an oldie XD

also would i be an oldie if i came right after ao1? er would that be a semi-oldie....ok im middleaged

no, ur a bit of a noob. same as me. lol

Kossi
11-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Haha yeah, I had the most warrior kills and second most gold, cept 150k is nothing now. I have loads of conquerers bone plates and stuff. Quit because I got bored of waiting for stuff to come out and farming pinks got boring.

lol try to compete with yarra...210k kills and 100k kills on other acc...and i thought I was lonely XD jk
xom has like 30M er somethin and ophio HAD like 44M

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:38 AM
lol try to compete with yarra...210k kills and 100k kills on other acc...and i thought I was lonely XD jk
xom has like 30M er somethin and ophio HAD like 44M

Xom has 20Mil last I checked with him....

Edit:

I started playing a few days after release. Before le. Right when fathom came xD

TwinkTastical
11-27-2010, 02:58 AM
Yo, dunno you, but hello fellow oldie.

Darkchylde
11-27-2010, 04:23 PM
i rem you deathshok you r on my friend list you r old school/legend i rem rollin with u in the glitched swamp way bak ,yea this game has changed ....changed so much i quit /took a break and a lot more people have quit or took a break all the new gamers not all of em ,ther are some good guys on here but most dont hav no respect for the ol schools and legends that were the core of this game and jus no respect at all ,it's alot of kiddies and teens with no jobs no money screamin to mommy to buy em platnium if it wasnt for the ol school/legends this game would not have made it without joining and playing and spending our hard earned cash for plat when this game started

Darkchylde
11-27-2010, 04:31 PM
i read about this game bak in april on one of the best websites out there in Austin Texas r just Texas,then i said oh damn this could be an awsome game i wait for it an see an the rest is history http://www.statesman.com/business/technology/spacetime-studios-questing-for-hit-with-iphone-multiplayer-522171.html?cxtype=rss_ece_frontpage