PDA

View Full Version : I salute 👍 this bear- Cloak

Irix
01-25-2014, 04:04 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/25/upu9u8a9.jpg
This bear is from restoration. From the screenshot above you can see he has 3 pieces ring but how many times have you guys seen him wearing it? It's my first time saw him wearing it but not in ctf games. I personally message to request him to show it. Salute to you cloak, I like your style! 👏

Extreme
01-25-2014, 06:22 AM
^This tells us that Ring is not needed to compete.

BroadCastle
01-25-2014, 06:56 AM
^ Yea, really honorable. But it also shows how current state pushes some ring owners not to use it, not to feel advantaged. Anyway, I salute aswell.

Cheenivie
01-25-2014, 07:59 AM
Amd he still drops all of us;)

programmed
01-25-2014, 08:41 AM
I dont endgame and i just know what i hear about the 3 piece rings, that they are op. But it sounds almost like 35. Most of the bears use reapers or plat packs but I rather use talons and copperhead sets because I know I can still beat them without being op. :)

Promagin
01-25-2014, 09:36 AM
He's used it everytime I've seen him though.

quantionus
01-25-2014, 09:45 AM

he never used it while fighting with me

vvokzzzzz
01-25-2014, 09:58 AM
^This tells us that Ring is not needed to compete.
Yeah because as a beckon stomp gf bear he needs even bigger advantage. The real respect goes to people without elite rings that are int, like Tropic.

Htiek
01-25-2014, 10:01 AM
I don't get how cool is it...
vanity or ring or somethings else?
maybe i am too outdated...

Irix
01-25-2014, 10:04 AM

Although he's in a bad situation.. Getting rushed.. But I still don't see him wearing it.. This is the player I respect and like.

quantionus
01-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Yeah because as a beckon stomp gf bear he needs even bigger advantage. The real respect goes to people without elite rings that are int, like Tropic.

lmao

Rot
01-25-2014, 10:12 AM

tropic worst nub i rek his 76 on my l1

programmed
01-25-2014, 10:55 AM

He was better as a 30.

Rot
01-25-2014, 11:05 AM
He was better as a 30.

still got rekt by my l1

remember when he rushed as a 40 mage during forg era, lel

Cheenivie
01-25-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't get how cool is it...
vanity or ring or somethings else?
maybe i am too outdated...

Wao htiek bes int behr

programmed
01-25-2014, 11:42 AM
still got rekt by my l1

remember when he rushed as a 40 mage during forg era, lel

Ya I remember he was Doctor as a 40 rush mage.

Waug
01-25-2014, 12:01 PM
lowl, an endgame bear need that?

quantionus
01-25-2014, 12:59 PM

here is a funny story: One day i joined a match and tropic was owning

vvokzzzzz
01-25-2014, 05:02 PM

here is a funny story: One day i joined a match and tropic was owning
It's easy to talk trash about an int mage, huh? Newcomers like you sort of destroyed endgame, the oldies at least admit it's mostly luck but people that joined this cap think they're pro because beckon stomp kills everything. If you have to play bear only, at least keep quiet about others that chose the hard path.

Rot
01-25-2014, 06:56 PM
agreed

by the way, if u havent realized, i was kidding

programmed
01-25-2014, 07:01 PM
if u havent realized, i was kidding

Obviously. A l1 wouldn't even be able to vs a capped player.

Cheenivie
01-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I agree with vvokkzzzzz, a guy that bought a 3piece bear acc was saying 76bear takes skill and saying that just cause you hit hs won't mean you will win, we later played a while and every fight was determined by whoever hit hs first.

Irix
01-25-2014, 11:17 PM
I agree with vvokkzzzzz, a guy that bought a 3piece bear acc was saying 76bear takes skill and saying that just cause you hit hs won't mean you will win, we later played a while and every fight was determined by whoever hit hs first.

I know who bought a 3 pieces ring bear acc- Mudr and he thinks he's good lol.

fourleaf
01-25-2014, 11:51 PM
now please take off savage and compete, thanks in advance

Zeus
01-26-2014, 01:45 AM
Please do NOT disrespect a bear who has been using strength sets alongside me ever since strength sets were considered underpowered.

Cloak always & will always be a strength bear at heart, just like me. We play the gear that our class is supposed to use. If for some reason, it's classified as OP - please do not categorize us with the same players who recently started playing bear because they are OP.

vvokzzzzz
01-26-2014, 02:40 AM
Please do NOT disrespect a bear who has been using strength sets alongside me ever since strength sets were considered underpowered.

Cloak always & will always be a strength bear at heart, just like me. We play the gear that our class is supposed to use. If for some reason, it's classified as OP - please do not categorize us with the same players who recently started playing bear because they are OP.
Nobody said you were bad or new players. I said bear, at this point, takes no skill whatsoever and regardless how good you are, you still own.

Cheenivie
01-26-2014, 08:37 AM

I have always played class specific except for when I try different stuff but that's usually for pve. I even had str gear when I was l45and I was stuck in orange gear. Dat op 20auto

Petrichor
01-26-2014, 09:21 AM
I find this thread really sweet. My boyfriend has always played bear since he started during the level 50 cap. He has gone through a lot to learn bear for every cap. If only you could see the way he chooses his build and how often he works to improve it. He has a different build based on what type of bear he wants to play. He categorizes bear builds as tank, in between, and attack bear. I wouldn't put him in a category with any other bear. While the savage set is op, especially on bears, so is the dex set with bears.

As for his 3 piece ring he only wears it when he needs to make the battle even. For example, if everyone on the other team has a 3 piece then he will most likely wear it. In most cases he will not wear it because he personally believes that it doesn't make a big difference for bears.

I thank you for making this thread about him. He is such a sweetheart and really does deserve some love. He has seen this thread and I can personally say to you guys that it made him smile, so thank you. :o

Shilooo
01-26-2014, 11:00 AM
I blame cloak.

Zeus
01-26-2014, 11:23 AM
Nobody said you were bad or new players. I said bear, at this point, takes no skill whatsoever and regardless how good you are, you still own.

I was only referring to the totally disrespectful comment of Fourleaf. At least, unlike many 3 pc players, takes off his ring to even the playing field. Honestly, there are more bears this cap than there ever were, but I've been playing them since the days of the L45 cap and have PvP'd with them even when they were considered the weakest class.

fourleaf
01-26-2014, 11:38 AM

I was only referring to the totally disrespectful comment of Fourleaf. At least, unlike many 3 pc players, takes off his ring to even the playing field. Honestly, there are more bears this cap than there ever were, but I've been playing them since the days of the L45 cap and have PvP'd with them even when they were considered the weakest class.
It wasn't a personal assault, and honestly what else are bears supposed to gear up in? I was just making fun of how overpowered savage is, reguardless of class. Removing the ring is really quite noble, and respect has been given as due. I get that when you have fought using fortified or orlok back in the day, you deserve your chance to not be underpowered. I actually started as a bear, have pvp'd endgame since 66 using all 3 specs long enough to get to know them.
Again my comment was by no means meant to be disrespectful, nor do I believe it could be taken that way, unless you're the dev team that made the stats on it.
I mentioned no names, all I pointed at was savage, but yes, totally disrespectful.

Crashy
01-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Just saying....
But that's my master.

XghostzX
01-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Everyone loves David <3 Lot of respect, never knew this for the past 3 and a half years I played PL with him.

Pandamoni
01-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Cloooooaaaakkkerito!

He really is a great person and one of my oldest friends since I started playing STS games.

Thanks for giving him props for being a great person.

And Chloe, I know I say it all the time, but it just warms my heart that you two are a couple <3

Cheenivie
01-26-2014, 03:17 PM
I blame cloak.

Yea he hax.

Cloakker
01-26-2014, 05:20 PM
I just want to say, thanks guys for all your warm and kind words. I'll keep them to the heart! You guys are all wonderful friends of mine, and will always be.

bglir
01-27-2014, 01:24 AM
I find this thread really sweet. My boyfriend has always played bear since he started during the level 50 cap. He has gone through a lot to learn bear for every cap. If only you could see the way he chooses his build and how often he works to improve it. He has a different build based on what type of bear he wants to play. He categorizes bear builds as tank, in between, and attack bear. I wouldn't put him in a category with any other bear. While the savage set is op, especially on bears, so is the dex set with bears.

As for his 3 piece ring he only wears it when he needs to make the battle even. For example, if everyone on the other team has a 3 piece then he will most likely wear it. In most cases he will not wear it because he personally believes that it doesn't make a big difference for bears.

I thank you for making this thread about him. He is such a sweetheart and really does deserve some love. He has seen this thread and I can personally say to you guys that it made him smile, so thank you. :o

Cloak not only one of best bear in PVP, he have loving caring friends and fans too and also the sweet loving girlfriend by his side to support and cheer him, Congrats Cloak.
I'm gona ask my kids daddy needs a loving girlfriend too like Cloak girlfriend :smile:

Itoopeo
01-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Never disrespect a bear with str set. Str sets were meant to be used by bears mainly. Made for them.

angeldawn
01-28-2014, 09:17 AM
I blame cloak.

Cuz it's always his fault ;p

Fandi Rachim Meyerhoffman
01-28-2014, 09:23 AM
hey.memek here

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk