PDA

View Full Version : Good equipment for level 50 paladin

ONANEBEZ
11-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I have a level 50 paladin (str/int mage) and was wondering what are some good equipment? Doesn't have to be the ultimate set, an affordable or unique set would be nice, too.

jonboy
11-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Jacobs helm 50k
Battleborn armor 3k
Destiny harpoon 1k
Kite shield 45k

Then for added fun

Force cutter 40k
Vibra sword 45k
Hammer 40k

Swap weapons based on party makeup and what other weapons are in use.

DawnInfinity
11-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I use a full rift set for the set bonus, which really adds to survivability. The deficit of mana regen can get annoying, but after awhile I adjusted. In PvE, I was fine using mana and health pots. In PvP, my drainage of mana definitely affects me, but not to a drastic point where I still can't kill people. I'd suggest it, but the set is pretty pricey.

Royce
11-27-2010, 12:27 AM
I wouldn't go rift set with a pally, simply because of the regen, and lack of a decent weapon proc. Harpoon, rift/Lvl 50 Isis/destiny helm/plate/armor is probably the way to go.

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:20 AM
Full rift with the set bonus is my recommendation, since most of the damage from a pally comes from the spells, the stat bonus raises hit and crit, and the weapon isn't too bad. Rift sets can be expensive (1-1.5 mi) and hard to farm. The cheap way out would be to buy a Jacobs helm of rift (70Kish) Luminous harpoon of destiny (1K) Battleforge plate (3K) and a force kite shield (40K) Leaving you with a pally that has decent regen, fair armor, and good damage.

jonboy
11-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Didn't I say that, using less words :)

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:32 AM
I didn't read your post lol. I just wrote the equips for the cheaper stuff with what I recommended to a friend who used a battle bird. Also, you didn't recommend full rift set;)

Royce
11-27-2010, 01:41 AM
Scimitar has a crap proc. Rift has little M/s. Harpoon and Force Cutter have break armor procs far better than any other level 50 Str weapon proc. The harpoon also gives you a bit of range. The harpoons extra damage more than outweighs the rift bonus without even considering the proc. On the other hand the rift set is sparkly...

jonboy
11-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Doesn't have to be the ultimate set, an affordable or unique set would be nice, too.

This was why I didnt include rift set.

KingFu
11-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Leech life isnt the top proc, but IMO it's well worth the stat bonus. It delivers more armor, crit, hit, and still giving decent regen. IMO, force cutter sucks, ive tried it, so little damage, the proc comes in handy at times, but I don't like it personally. Little range too. I personally like rift set. I have 11 ms, which is easily workable with the larger mana pools, I tried the other suggestion I made, since it was cheaper, but it didn't cut it for me. Maybe becuse I pvp, but the 50 health and added armor comes really handy in battle.

jonboy
11-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Anything extra helps in pvp.

DawnInfinity
11-27-2010, 04:26 PM
On the other hand the rift set is sparkly...
That's just another bonus. :)