PDA

View Full Version : I need help pls administrators

Mister Clicker
01-25-2014, 04:40 AM
I have been hacked and my email and password with my bear named eyeballme has been changed pls I need help delphina, samhayne, other administrators

~Eyeballme,XdeathlifeX,XxArcanemagic

SayCreed
01-25-2014, 04:45 AM
I was talking to you 20 min ago

Burningdex
01-25-2014, 04:49 AM
^^ lmao

back on topic , dont give ur account info out

also just email support{@}spacetimestudios.com (take away { and } for email

vvokzzzzz
01-25-2014, 11:25 AM
^^ lmao

back on topic , dont give ur account info out

also just email support{@}spacetimestudios.com (take away { and } for email
This lame advice again. Have you ever considered that if someone says they were hacked, they mean literally hacked, not that they gave someone their info?

billybob1
01-25-2014, 11:27 PM
This lame advice again. Have you ever considered that if someone says they were hacked, they mean literally hacked, not that they gave someone their info?

Lol..good one..sooo easy to guess an email address..then to guess the pw...we r so noobish

IGN Storm
01-25-2014, 11:33 PM

Okay so if they don't go to support, who do they expect to help them?

Burningdex
01-26-2014, 12:34 AM

if u think ur so smart fix it then

vvokzzzzz
01-26-2014, 02:42 AM

if u think ur so smart fix it then
I never said anything about writing to support. But as I mentioned in my other thread, my friend recently got legitimately hacked, so it's annoying if people automatically assume he gave his info to someone even tho he didn't.

[Buy]
01-26-2014, 06:34 AM
I once too was hacked, I wrote the email on the page of one of sites and used the password of my date of birth in game. I am guilty only((

Extreme
01-26-2014, 06:41 AM
Okay so if they don't go to support, who do they expect to help them?

Yolasite is always a choice :adoration:

Roberto077
01-26-2014, 08:34 AM
I never said anything about writing to support. But as I mentioned in my other thread, my friend recently got legitimately hacked, so it's annoying if people automatically assume he gave his info to someone even tho he didn't.

While we can't assume he/you did, we also can't assume that he/you didn't. Please just listen to people when they say "contact support" because we can't help you in any way that we haven't said already.

fourleaf
01-26-2014, 11:26 AM
It is by giving your acc information, unless you just chose way too easy of a password.
no amazing computer whiz is going to target pocket legends accs, if they are really that amazing they could just add anything they want to their acc.
It's your own fault, often deception is made by making you create an acc through another site when you use the same login info as your PL acc they can view it and use it to take your acc.

lightzone
01-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Yolasite is always a choice :adoration:

Yes go to Yolasite. If you get hacked twice you will be unhacked!

Schnitzel
01-27-2014, 06:36 PM

Thats the only advice we can give you.

Other than the STS staff and support people,
We are just regular forumers who don't work for STS, and therefore can't help you in any way other than giving you the support email