PDA

View Full Version : ''happy halloween'' AP is bugged??

luka
01-25-2014, 01:15 PM
As the title says...
I am missing this ap for a long time, never bothered to do it, so I decided to get it today...

FIRST TRY was with 1 friend rogue- he lured ( with arrow) pumpkins and cleared the way to lure a boss in corner...we just stood in the corner and killed rutger without any pumpkin hitting us.. Yet no AP!
-okay, we thought we must not use arrows, so...

SECOND TRY - rogue ran away from pumpkins not using arrows or any other type of attack...
We cornered the boss and killed it without ANY pumpking hitting us or even approaching to us...Yet no AP!
-Now we thought something is probably bugged or we maybe must not lure pumpkins outside of latern area

THIRD TRY- rogue did the same- walked and lured the pumpkins inside of lantern area ( none hit us) and we cornered the boss and killed without any pumpkin exploding...Yet no AP!

That was also our last try as we think it's bugged.
P.S. None of us died while trying, we found rutgers on our own and all party members were killing the boss.

Hopefully we are doing something wrong but I think it's bugged!

Any suggestions?

Edit: here is the screenie of the ap (my char)

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/26/u6ahymeq.jpg

luka
01-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Anyone else have probs with this ap?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

drgrimmy
01-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Lots of people have had many problems with almost all of the arena APs. They all seem seriously bugged, but sts continues to state that they have looked into it, tested the APs and nothing is wrong. This is very hard for me to believe based on personal experience and the countless posts/threads on tbe forums complaining about the APs. It almost seems as though the game mis-registers which boss is with which environment when it goes to assign AP as some people have even stated they have gotten certain APs when it was the wrong boss or wrong environment.

Samdegreat
01-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Lots of people have had many problems with almost all of the arena APs. They all seem seriously bugged, but sts continues to state that they have looked into it, tested the APs and nothing is wrong. This is very hard for me to believe based on personal experience and the countless posts/threads on tbe forums complaining about the APs. It almost seems as though the game mis-registers which boss is with which environment when it goes to assign AP as some people have even stated they have gotten certain APs when it was the wrong boss or wrong environment.

I did my apps over 2months at random times and none of them were bugged

Ebezaanec
01-25-2014, 04:09 PM

Congrats for being lucky.

luka
01-25-2014, 04:25 PM
So i guess i have to keep killing that rutger until it registers? Lol

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

drgrimmy
01-25-2014, 04:45 PM

Well I did my APs in two days, but that does not mean its not bugged...

gumball3000
01-26-2014, 05:00 AM
You must be in the room when rutger and pumpkins spawn not join after someine else found him.