PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to play on Ubuntu 12.10 or similar?

keikali
01-25-2014, 02:36 PM
I remember there was an old thread mentioning some related information but it didn't seem concrete enough.

I'm wondering if there is anyway to load AL on the Chromium browser in Ubuntu 12.10 OS on the PC.

I rarely play on the PC, but was wondering if there is some way to load it just in case I ever want to try it on the PC.

moot
01-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Yes you can run it on chromium and it will be much smoother actually if you have low spec pc.

One of my laptop is a low spec and run AL like crap on windows then when I dual boot it with ubuntu, AL run really smooth.

keikali
01-26-2014, 08:11 AM
^Any info on how? Because back then when I installed Chromium and tried to give it a try, it wouldn't install AL because it wasn't supported.

falmear
01-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Install Chrome then go to chome://flags under Override software rendering list and click on Enable. I play Arcane Legends on Fedora. If it doesn't work go to chrome://gpu and verify everything says hardware accelerated. If not look for any errors.

keikali
01-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Install Chrome then go to chome://flags under Override software rendering list and click on Enable. I play Arcane Legends on Fedora. If it doesn't work go to chrome://gpu and verify everything says hardware accelerated. If not look for any errors.

I'll give that a shot tonight. Thanks.

Hectororius
01-28-2014, 01:01 PM
lol ubuntu