PDA

View Full Version : How is Star Legends these days?

PablobobChan
01-25-2014, 03:27 PM
First of, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Although pretty late :P Hope you're all having a great year so far! I haven't been on for quite a while but I just couldn't bring myself to quit the game/leave this wonderful community :') Many of the friends I've made here are inactive and its a shame I haven't kept in contact with some, nevertheless, hope you're all well!

You'll definitely see me around when any new levels appear :D

Shonex
01-25-2014, 03:28 PM
We wish you all the best too, hope to see you around :D

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 05:23 PM
First of, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Although pretty late :P Hope you're all having a great year so far! I haven't been on for quite a while but I just couldn't bring myself to quit the game/leave this wonderful community :') Many of the friends I've made here are inactive and its a shame I haven't kept in contact with some, nevertheless, hope you're all well!

Hello random nub. I remember you owe me 200k credits. When will you pay?

Rittik
01-25-2014, 11:42 PM

Meh. I wont play :P

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4

Nagin
01-26-2014, 12:49 AM

Broke nub

ancestor
01-26-2014, 02:52 AM

See You In 2 Years When They Add New Levels

Itoopeo
01-26-2014, 03:16 AM

Yay rittik is back!