PDA

View Full Version : New AP I want to see in next expansion

Desperoto
01-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Since every AP (except the pvp, flags and arcane ap ) is easy to get, the only thing u have to do is camping for weeks or months in PvP the only way to get on the lb (Besides record runs)
U don't need skills for flags, or farming kills, or camping for months in camp boulder with an awesome keybot who gives u a lot kills without doing something. There should be more ap where u need skills for.

Also new PvE aps!! I mean.. 10k pve kills isnt very hard.. :S

PvE Aps:
50k kills- 250k- 500k- (No 1m, or to many grinders)

New Elite/bosses Ap:
-Complete all elite maps of a certain region solo
-Complete all elite maps of a certain region at least one time without dying, without respawns and elixirs
-Complete ALL bosses without wearing a helm
-Complete ALL bosses without wearing a helm when solo

New pet AP
-Have one pet on his maximum level
-Have 10 pets on their maximum level- Reward Samael egg

Some new PvP AP (Wins)
-Win 1 match of CTF
-Win 100 matches of CTF
-Win 250 matches of CTF
-Win 1 match of TDM
-Win 50 matches of TDM
-Win 100 matches of TDM

-Kill enemy's flagger 1 time in a single game
-Kill enemy's flagger 3 times in a single game
-Kill enemy's flagger 10 times in a single game (ofcourse kill farmers will get those ap's easy, but its a challenge for the others, it also makes flagging harder)

Energizeric
01-25-2014, 04:54 PM
The only issue I have with these is the elite boss APs. Impossible for mages or warriors. Even at max gear, no warrior can solo an elite boss, and at max gear no sorcerer can even get to the elite boss past the mobs. It would take a warrior 10 hours and a million pots to beat some of these elite bosses. I realize you are a rogue, so that's why you came up with it, but for other classes it's just not possible.

As for the pets APs, I like them, but if you give samael egg out for doing this AP, be prepared for Samael eggs to be going for 100-200k within a couple of months. Bad idea. Just give the points, and possibly a gold reward, but no arcane items.

As for the kill the flagger APs, waste of time, most players will complete this AP on the first day. Guilds will cooperate with each other to get this done very easily.

I like the PvE Kills APs, so let's make more like that. How about some PvP Kills APs as well, maybe "Kill 100 elite bosses in Shuyal", "Kill 500 elite bosses in Shuyal", "Kill 1000 elite bosses in Shuyal", and have similar APs for each campaign. And yes, the pets APs would be cool, how about "Beastmaster Pro" (cap all the original pets). And how about some pet APs for the most recent pets since Kraken -- "Acquire all 4 of the (fill in the blank) pets" -- this would also help simulate the economy as there would suddenly be demand for many of these more recent pets, causing their prices to go up, and encouraging players to start farming for them.

Sheener
01-27-2014, 08:26 AM
Reward samael egg....lol.

Andrisber
01-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Idea about samael egg is cool, and its a good reward for the work by leveling up 10 pets to max lvl.

Ebezaanec
01-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Samael for reward? Heck no.

I can level several pets to 36 in a single day... It would take me less than an entire week to get Samael.

All Samael owners can cry after OP pet becomes common and gets nerfed.

Desperoto
01-29-2014, 11:19 AM
I wasnt serious about samael, sarcasm

Ebezaanec
01-30-2014, 09:18 AM
I wasnt serious about samael, sarcasm

You do realize that it is harder to detect sarcasm in text? Sarcasm is much more easy to notice when you are using verbal communication.

Zylx
01-30-2014, 01:24 PM
I do agree ctf should be more like ctf instead of a TDM with no kill cap