PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Heraldics and Criers.

Solid
01-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Because the rarity of these items are green and purple, we often mistake them for trash and have to email support to have them restored.

Solutions:

1. Turn them into vanities, Samhayne even said this was in consideration but no further information was given.

2. Make the rarities Legendary, even the worst legendaries sit in my inventory for weeks before deletion.

Thoughts?

Kakashis
01-25-2014, 06:11 PM
How about release a vanity that looks just like them :adoration:

Darkwatch and heroic *cough* *cough*

Solid
01-25-2014, 06:11 PM
How about release a vanity that looks just like them :adoration:

How many people would quit?

Energizeric
01-26-2014, 01:10 AM
I agree with the idea of making them legendary. This would solve a ton of issues. Leave the stats the same, just convert them to be pink. I might actually become interested in a set if this were the case. Main reason I don't have a set is I would be afraid to keep them in inventory because they could get deleted by accident. Either that or else let us convert them to vanities.

How about some sort of way where we can convert Heraldic (rare and epic), Crier, Forerunner, and Founder gear to vanities. I think many of us would even be willing to pay some plat to do it (I would!).

Titanium
01-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Both solutions are good. My favorite is the first one. Since you pay so much for the criers / heradics. Why not be able to use it as vanity on elites as well?

Solid
01-26-2014, 09:44 AM
I agree with the idea of making them legendary. This would solve a ton of issues. Leave the stats the same, just convert them to be pink. I might actually become interested in a set if this were the case. Main reason I don't have a set is I would be afraid to keep them in inventory because they could get deleted by accident. Either that or else let us convert them to vanities.

How about some sort of way where we can convert Heraldic (rare and epic), Crier, Forerunner, and Founder gear to vanities. I think many of us would even be willing to pay some plat to do it (I would!).

Yeh, I always delete mine....

Laveen
01-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Couldn't have said it any better. When I change to mythics for elite and the pet picks up useless items, I always have to make sure twice that I didn't accidentally delete my banana bow (rare) with other rare useless items. Also I wish Arcane Tabbard was tradeable/a vanity lol

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-26-2014, 02:43 PM
Or just implement a inventory lock system that locks selected items from being deleted.

STG can make money buy selling Inventory Locks for Plat :p

Solid
01-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Or just implement a inventory lock system that locks selected items from being deleted.

STG can make money buy selling Inventory Locks for Plat :p

I think making the heraldics/criers into vanities or legendaries is fair, these were the plat pack items that people bought that funded/kick started the game.

Bless
01-26-2014, 05:53 PM
I like the first idea +1

Andrisber
01-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Good idea! I accidentaly deleted few heraldic sets, in the time when i didnt have gold. +1

Solid
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Now we here.

Solid
01-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Started from the bottom.