PDA

View Full Version : Maxuim Level Campaign! Please.. I'd be honored if you read... Lol.

Gamelova
11-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Alright let's get down with basics.

1. Are you tired of noobs?

2. Do you like leechers?

3. Want pro players!?! ( ME! ME OHH PICK ME! )

I put this in the General Discussion when I got ticked becuase no 50's were available to do some rounds so Im going to re-post here.

One more idea:

Maxuim Level Full Set Map!
You must be wearing a full set of whatever the best items are.
Example: You can only enter if your wearing a full set of cosmo, rift, or void and so on.. as we get into higher levels.

Better equipment equals better survial and damage.

This is really simple "Maxuim Leveled Players"[B] I am suggesting a idea of a maxed level campaign were only the maxed level players are allowed to join, [B]That means No level 49's and lower. Peroid. Go somewhere else If you want to leech.

Basically this will help me and a lot of other players at the maxed out level by:

[LIST]
Easily finding maxed players ( Obvouisly )
Hopefully finding better players ( All about skill yo )
More reason doming soon..

Auto Team Match-
Okay I'm going to give out a suggested averaged team for the maxuim level team at this point from all the updates.
2 Tanks
1 or 2 Mages
1 Bird or 2 Birds

All Birds ( They Easily kill Keeper )

All Mages ( Fail: Hybirds: Can Make it ) Need exceptional skill for pure mages If all pure mages.

All Tanks ( No Problemo! )

Dev's could decide auto team match...

Other Ideas with this idea:

No booting If your maxed leveled. ( MAKE A LOCKED GAME AND LET YOUR FRIENDS JOIN )

Enemies will be extra hard.

No pots in one map.

Disable revive skill ( Get those spammy fingers out! )

Boss Map: All Bosses nonthing else.

More Side Ideas Coming Soon!

Suggested Price: 50 Plat?
Upgrade Maxuim Level Campaign Price: 20 Plat

What I mean by upgrade is deleting the old Maxuim Level Campaign and replacing it which will make the items rare.
Example of what I mean by this:

2010: Lvl 55
Lava Doom City Campaign

2011: Lvl 60
( Lava Doom City Campaign has been deleted or removed from Pocket Legends )
A New Max Level Campaign will replace it too make the Lava Doom City Items rare or not rare.

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Please comment back positive feedback and little corrections If needed.

NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST ROUGH DRAFT! I POURED THIS PUT OF MY HEAD, SO IT MAY NT MAKE SENSE 100 PERCENT TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!!

THANKS!

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 12:05 AM
It wouldn't let me add more so here:

Full Set Map:
You are only allowed to enter if you have a complete set of the best current items on.
Example: You must be wearing full void, rift, or cosmo to enter plus the requirments with my introduction post.

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Did you freaking read it all?!? Wow. Read please.
I said a full set only map.
You will still have the non full sets maps, so don't worry.
I do know a lot of people who do perfer people having a full set instead of haong the regular pinks on.

THEIR WILL BE MORE MAPS THAN THIS ONE bladesword!!!

bladesword
11-27-2010, 12:25 AM
"Did you freaking read it all?!? Wow. Read please. I said a full set only map. You will still have the non full sets maps, so don't worry."

Btw whats the point of this? 2 maps? if you collect a set and you wanna change map you buy another one? lol.

dirtball
11-27-2010, 01:23 AM
I've played with some real bad level 50's and some pretty good level 48 and 49 players. Skills have nothing to do with level. Gear yes, because of the level requirement. Unfortunately many level 50's have the best gear and now just run in and kill everything. They rarely die and don't need to rely on the skills that may have gotten them to level 50. "The skill is gone" as B.B. King would say.

I have no problem with a campaign for only level 50 and above with the next update, but only the highest level...No.

jonboy
11-27-2010, 01:52 AM
So because I wouldn't have rift armor I wouldn't get in right, despite my skill, would it error on hybrids? Seems to be a bit elitist.

maneut
11-27-2010, 01:57 AM
So because I wouldn't have rift armor I wouldn't get in right, despite my skill, would it error on hybrids? Seems to be a bit elitist.

I agree, good gear does not equal skill.. I've met some lower levels that played their roles well and survive better despite not having the best gear.

Lesrider
11-27-2010, 05:44 AM
I'm just gonna say, your setup ideas are awful. 5 tanks? Who's gonna take down OL shield? And Vastly limited on skills and damage.
And the best setup is NOT 2 tanks anymore -- the best setup now is 1 tank (more than enough with the Nerfed bosses), 2 mages/pallies, 2 birds. As long as the players know their roles, this, IMO is the best setup.

And no booting would be awful until they figure out a better locking system. I've played with some pretty awful lvl 50s (just last night even), and i don't want to be stuck with someone just because they're on a friend's friend list.

Anyway that's just what stuck out at me. I just skimmed through this.

Htiek
11-27-2010, 06:16 AM
the best setup i tried, 1 pally with 4 mega blasters(at least 1 good bird), everythings go super fast

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm just gonna say, your setup ideas are awful. 5 tanks? Who's gonna take down OL shield? And Vastly limited on skills and damage.
And the best setup is NOT 2 tanks anymore -- the best setup now is 1 tank (more than enough with the Nerfed bosses), 2 mages/pallies, 2 birds. As long as the players know their roles, this, IMO is the best setup.

And no booting would be awful until they figure out a better locking system. I've played with some pretty awful lvl 50s (just last night even), and i don't want to be stuck with someone just because they're on a friend's friend list.

Anyway that's just what stuck out at me. I just skimmed through this.

I didn't mean to say 5 tanks for all the maps -.-
I'm saying that 5 tanks do good damage and defence for a certain map not all of them.

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Map Layout Plan: ( Continuted from first post )

1. Potions are disabled in one map.
2. Full Gear Only Map
3. Boss Map Only
4. Pvp Maps?
5. CTF Maps?

More will be added to this.

Lesrider maybe they can make another tab where the devs could make a Team List where, It doesn't effect are friends, instead we can add some players that do have your needs to get thrpugh maps so it doesn't effect are friends

juhnken773
11-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Nah~ to much discination.
Me don't likey.

Pharcyde
11-28-2010, 03:29 AM
I like the idea of a maximum level dungeon that is a true challenge but full set requiring? Now that just not going to happen.

the best setup i tried, 1 pally with 4 mega blasters(at least 1 good bird), everythings go super fast

lmao i was just about to bring that up. My favorite group build is 1 pally and 4 megablasters. Hell I don't even pot up, I just buff, debuff, tank. Before you know it the boss is toast.

Just make sure the Pally has skill and actually knows how to press the heal and health potion button, or else this setup is doo doo.

Lesrider
11-28-2010, 07:32 AM
True, 1 pally 4 birds is fastest, but also risky. As the pally, it's a lot of pressure and requires a lot of pots to keep yourself and everyone else alive. It means you're both the only tank and the only healer. It works with a good group (did some fast runs like that yesterday), but one weak link makes the pally's job really difficult. 2 pallies 3 birds works almost as fast and gives double the healing.

Gamelova
11-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I like the idea of a maximum level dungeon that is a true challenge but full set requiring? Now that just not going to happen.

lmao i was just about to bring that up. My favorite group build is 1 pally and 4 megablasters. Hell I don't even pot up, I just buff, debuff, tank. Before you know it the boss is toast.

Just make sure the Pally has skill and actually knows how to press the heal and health potion button, or else this setup is doo doo.

Ok great, that's what giving a suggestion and giving feedback is all about.
I'd thought I just give it a try for once :D