PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Guild Hall Renovations

Artae
01-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Greetings, fellow Arlorians.
You may agree with me on this: That the guild hall is a little... blan.... no matter which hall u choose..... it's....blan. So my suggestion is to expand the halls and add separate rooms to make it seem like a little mystical wonderland full of secrets and functionality. Have a PvP room, an officer lounge, and of course: a master's quarters...

The PvP room would basically be a version of the CTF or TDM rooms, where only members of a guild can enter. This way, the guild can hold exclusive events, tournaments, or just plain kill each other.

The Officer Lounge would be a place for officers (including the master) to hang out, hold meetings, etc.

The Master's Quarters would be a place where only the Master and the people in the Master's party can enter. This would be a place where the master can privately relax in a luxurious location, or handle situations in private.

These rooms would be separately purchasable by the guild master using platinum. While you devs handsomely deliberate on this topic, also think about adding an auction house or a guild message board. Thanks! Feedback is surely welcome.

Zylx
01-26-2014, 04:01 AM
It would be nice to see some changes in guilds sometime soon...

Nickoliss Twohads
01-26-2014, 08:20 AM
I LOVE YOUR IDEA,it would be great.Me and my guild members always wanted to challenge each other in pvp

Uikuha
01-26-2014, 09:00 AM
GREAT IDEA, i love pvp for guild
+1000000000

Sorry for my english

Madnex
01-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Well this is great and all for any guilds that want to play house in their guild area but this would effectively lessen the people on public lobbies. What are the new players going to get off joining an empty traveller's post or kraag? Less interest since seemingly not many play the game.

Don't get me wrong, the ideas sound great in theory. It's just a little complicated and out of place to add such a large update in a secondary part of the game. Also, kills from private PvP'ing shouldn't count or else you're basically gifting the LB completely to dummy farmers.

As of now, there's no reason to stay in guild other than guild event or to stock up on potions. Something simple like a board to check if your auctions sold or a small game kraag-canons style to spend a few time would be nice.

There certainly is room for improvements in guilds, both literally and metaphorically.

Uikuha
01-27-2014, 04:29 AM
Just hope practice pvp room in guild hall

Sorry for my english