PDA

View Full Version : PC user has the advantage over Ipad and phone user in PVP ( warrior )

Daddyblu
01-26-2014, 02:36 AM
Guys warrior Pc users can used 5 skills because they can change skills very fast in PC.

while ipad and phone users will take time in changing skills.

STS should take a look at this.

set a new rule when you get inside pvp room you cant change your 4 main skills....

you must set a skills before going inside.

also with pet skills spamming they should fix this too,

Thanks!

Alhuntrazeck
01-26-2014, 02:43 AM
IMO its faster to switch skills in phone than in PC

Ebezaanec
01-26-2014, 02:58 AM
Well, apparently there are things called hotkeys.. I always thought it was fast fingers :p

Meguy
01-26-2014, 03:07 AM
Suggesting no shortcut key for skill for pc. Instead it should be click. This way no auto or fast switching or something.

Daddyblu
01-26-2014, 04:42 AM
Well, apparently there are things called hotkeys.. I always thought it was fast fingers :p

LOL they should removed this hot keys or better you cant change skills once you go inside pvp.... this is not fair to Ipad and cell phone users.

Alhuntrazeck
01-26-2014, 05:37 AM
There isn't a hotkey for skills menu Afaik...

SayCreed
01-26-2014, 05:45 AM
If I do that using my phone I'd die as my phone takes so long to load up.If on ipad it's really fast.On pc I tried before I open menu I die.Using a mouse

Yunfehn
01-26-2014, 01:37 PM
Phone way faster. Depends on your phone and pings. Idk about pc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
01-26-2014, 01:41 PM
IMO its faster to switch skills in phone than in PC

I agree.

baddiva
01-26-2014, 09:04 PM
I don't have iphone... It's not fair... My phone is very slow and unresponsive

Solid
01-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Check out my 4 skills thread.

Alfai
01-27-2014, 04:49 AM
Guys warrior Pc users can used 5 skills because they can change skills very fast in PC.

while ipad and phone users will take time in changing skills.

STS should take a look at this.

set a new rule when you get inside pvp room you cant change your 4 main skills....

you must set a skills before going inside.

also with pet skills spamming they should fix this too,

Thanks!

U always like drama.reviving thread which has been discussed by many others.
Whats new?

#besprtcz

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 05:17 AM
U always like drama.reviving thread which has been discussed by many others.
Whats new?

#besprtcz

whats drama in saying you cant witch skills inside pvp room??

im just suggesting. if you dont like my suggestions then leave and make your own tread.

gumball3000
01-27-2014, 05:54 AM
What is this hotkey? Im using pc and never heard if it. I play on pc because phone gets really laggy sometimes.
So you could say that ipad users have an advantage over lower end device users because the ipad is faster.

Daddyblu
01-27-2014, 06:11 AM
What is this hotkey? Im using pc and never heard if it. I play on pc because phone gets really laggy sometimes.
So you could say that ipad users have an advantage over lower end device users because the ipad is faster.

i think they are using game pad witch allowed them to witch skills very fast or something

Fauksuras
01-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Sigh, ignorance is a dangerous thing.

Robhawk
01-28-2014, 04:05 AM
So if you dont know whats possible on a PC you should not say "phone is faster" because it NEVER is!
There were several threads about gamepads and how to use and as far as is i remember STS deleted them. The gamepad itself is not the problem its just a matter of what you are used to play with!

The gamechanger are scripts that you can do on a PC! You can script buttons n mouseclicks - what you like! So you press ONE button and your skillmapping gets totally different in f.e. less than 1 second, script does perfect 15 clicks for you! You change your pet in 1 second...you do a difficult combo in a perfect way EVERY TIME...

There are some OP players and i tell you a secret, those guys use scripts on a PC and the only thing that hurt those players is a laggy connection when the scripts dont time correctly.

Gragorak
01-28-2014, 04:43 AM
i think they are using game pad witch allowed them to witch skills very fast or something
It's possible to use Xbox 360/PS3 controller with iOS/Android device too.

Hiosahaf
01-29-2014, 03:56 PM
I need the new iPad Air to respond to your thread.
*looks at empty wallet*

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk