PDA

View Full Version : What is the policy on Scammed Items?

ancestor
01-26-2014, 05:03 AM
I was scammed out of a leprechaun pendant about 10 min ago. I was trying to sell for 205k and a guy named Tymaniac offered me 16 locked chests and 50k. I felt as though i would give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was a trust worthy person. so our deal was, he was going to give me 4 locked chests and 50k then give me the other 12 after i traded the lep. unfortunately for me i was wrong with the i can trust you part... as soon as i traded he took off faster than a Lamborghini. Now im out a leprechaun pendent, and i was just wondering what the return policy on scammed good are, do we get them back or is it more of a lessened learn kind of thing as a remembrance. I took the liberty of taking screen shots and ill post them bellow. Im not asking for anyone to report him, im just trying to figure out if there is a way to get my item back. (though him getting band would be music to my ears) Also, Please answer before you lock the thread:)

Flamberge
01-26-2014, 05:27 AM
Sorry to hear that. But nothing can be done. Look at this as a lesson, you can trust nobody at all on Internet. Your best bet is to explain what happened to support@spacetimestudios.com

Good luck

Linkincena
01-26-2014, 05:51 AM
Scamming is legal.. until u report the person on support with screenshot...
Posting screenshot or name of scammer on forums is not allowed according to STG

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-26-2014, 06:12 AM
I don't think anything good will come out of this for you but try contacting the support group at the email flamberge posted and hear what the have to say.

EVERYONE when you have to do a transfer like this just tell the person to sell the locks and pile up the money.

Locked sell fast

Rare
01-26-2014, 06:59 AM
I felt as though i would give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was a trust worthy person.

Stopped reading right here

keikali
01-26-2014, 08:18 AM
I felt as though i would give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was a trust worthy person.

I have a couple of islands that I want to sell to you.

VinsjenT
01-26-2014, 02:59 PM
I got scammed too.
He said give me your password and username I'll connect with facebook and hack your gold

-----------------------

now my vanity is gone
my weapons are gone
my armor is gone
my 3 locked chests are gone

Jhawkeye
01-26-2014, 03:13 PM
I got scammed too.
He said give me your password and username I'll connect with facebook and hack your gold

-----------------------

now my vanity is gone
my weapons are gone
my armor is gone
my 3 locked chests are gone

1. You asked for that
2. I wouldn't go announcing that to everyone
3. Lesson Leaned right?

Kakashis
01-26-2014, 03:37 PM
Someone gave me a linear pendant by accident before. I traded him back to them for a "honesty" fee and was willing to do it for a locked! Gave me 100k instead and we were both happy! I always fail to see why people need to scam in these games.

ancestor
01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Someone gave me a linear pendant by accident before. I traded him back to them for a "honesty" fee and was willing to do it for a locked! Gave me 100k instead and we were both happy! I always fail to see why people need to scam in these games.

Exactly, its just a sign of how immature the community is. They need better morals.