PDA

View Full Version : this week is so lag!

mapenjay
01-26-2014, 08:52 AM
after the update last friday i experience so much lag, idk what happen but it seems that im not the only one experiencing it

how bout you?

basketholic209
01-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Nope, smooth as ever for me :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Sceazikua
01-26-2014, 09:15 AM
I feel so much lag too, but not only since the update, since I just came back after 2 weeks on monday. Lag keeps spiking from 1k to 10k or even more and then disconnect.

Giuewek
01-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Yep

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

mapenjay
01-27-2014, 09:16 AM
I feel so much lag too, but not only since the update, since I just came back after 2 weeks on monday. Lag keeps spiking from 1k to 10k or even more and then disconnect.

same

mapenjay
01-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Nope, smooth as ever for me :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

running smooth for merchant, 24/7 in pier

Sheener
01-27-2014, 09:29 AM
I am running fast

basketholic209
01-27-2014, 12:13 PM
running smooth for merchant, 24/7 in pier

Loll, yes I am :)

Anarchist
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Maybe your bandwith service has reached its limit? o_o

DocDoBig
01-27-2014, 04:59 PM
How many Friends do you have (Friend list and Requests) and how many members does your guild have?

Ah I will just quote what I wrote in another thread. ;)

How many friends do you have?

How huge is your guild (Name and how many members)?

What I mean is The more pending Friend Requests / Friends / Guild members in the list , the more lag.

Recently we came across an issue with some un-capped lists: Friend's List, Ignore List, Guild Size, stuff like that. Right now, we don't cap the upper limit of how many friends you can have, or guild members you can have. In general, this works out pretty well, but, like a lot of things in life, there are those few edge cases. You know, the guy that sends friend requests to anyone he sees and has like 6,000 friends. Or, the silly developer (me in this case) who accepts any friend requests (cause I you all!) and winds up with even more friends.

This becomes a problem when the list size is soooo huge that when trying to access it (like open your Friend's List) it basically lags your game out. Even worse is the huge Guild List - trying to open it becomes a problem and using it is even worse.

[...]

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51844-How-big-of-a-Friend-s-List-is-too-big

With other words the more names in your list(s), the more does the system have to load for you.
This really sucks especially when you are in a quick remake trip and have to wait 1 or 2 minutes before you can actually run :hopelessness:.

Maybe I will start another thread with way better explanations sometime. :)

My solution: Either clean out your friend list, only keep those whom you actually spoke with and leave the huge guild and join a tinier with less members.

mapenjay
01-28-2014, 03:57 AM
thx doc.. i must clean my 900 friend request