PDA

View Full Version : PL and Tapjoy?

Shonex
01-26-2014, 01:58 PM
Could those to get together in harmony?
Most of the people say that they had little trouble with the offers that Tapjoy has provided them with. And now... they say that the Trialpay is not that good. It doesn't have many offers, not as much as Tapjoy did.
What caused PL and Tapjoy to separate, can someone give me an answer?

Kiwihawk
01-26-2014, 02:04 PM
I Honestly Never Had A Problem With Tapjoy But Trial Play Just Sucks So Much , Nativex Is Much Better

Plaguemaw
01-26-2014, 02:12 PM
I can never get the offers to work from anyone

Sent from my GT-P3113

Shonex
01-26-2014, 02:14 PM
I Honestly Never Had A Problem With Tapjoy But Trial Play Just Sucks So Much , Nativex Is Much Better

I agree, but there is an equal amount of players that play on Android. What I'm trying to say is that not all people have IOS (not starting a flame war or anything...), and Android users as you know don't have access to Nativex. I my opinion Tapjoy is the solution to both.

Impact
01-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Tapjoy is better then nativex but nativex actually GIVES you your plat if u email them. I paid money to do a trialplay offer once....worse mistake I ever made, they wouldn't even give me my plat I suggest stg and devs GET RID OF TRIALPLAY

billybob1
01-26-2014, 03:08 PM
I agree, but there is an equal amount of players that play on Android. What I'm trying to say is that not all people have IOS (not starting a flame war or anything...), and Android users as you know don't have access to Nativex. I my opinion Tapjoy is the solution to both.

I'm an android user..I have access to nativex. .I have gotten many plats from nativex

Shonex
01-26-2014, 03:16 PM
I'm an android user..I have access to nativex. .I have gotten many plats from nativex

I have heard that Nativex is only for IOS users...

Kiwihawk
01-26-2014, 03:45 PM
I Have Nativex On My Android Phone Before It Got Banned